All Comments on 'Kitten is a Tease Ch. 02'

by Erotic Reverie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fun Story

Truly Loving Wives. Don't need a third party to have fun with your spouse

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Very Erotic

Highly enjoyable. It is great to read a TLW for a change. This category needs a shot of true loving wives. Not every wife is a cheater. Kitten goes the extra mile to please her loving husband. The descriptions and sensuality were highly pleasurable. Fantasies are bliss!! A perfect second part to THIS fantasy world of Kitten. She is adorable, naughty, and sexy!!

Kitten and her mate are a wonderful TLC True Loving Couple!!

She is my kind of tease!!

5*****

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
But do need a Kitty

Don't need a third to complete a pair, but do need two partners who are compatible in their desires and willingness to complete the other. If that were universally fulfilled, this and other sites would soon fold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
At least

At least you didn't need the wife to fuck ten guys to have a little fun, of all the stories today it is the only one worth reading.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon your are not right, because x_JoohnDoe_x's story is also good today. BTW 5 stars for a TLW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The writing style is almost as annoying as the content.

"oh yes, kitten" puhlease

If you have to put it somewhere, bury it in Erotic Couplings.

kittyrita2kittyrita2almost 10 years ago
Ummm

Such a turn on to read .... kitty does like this tease!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Good payback for a tease.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
WOW

49 years of marriage, 5 children, 4 years in the military, 1 year in Nam..... my wife is in for it tonight. The Bear approves, and thanks you. 12 stars. (Like I've said before, I can't count .)

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""""""""""""Anonymousover 10 years ago

The writing style is almost as annoying as the content.

"oh yes, kitten" puhlease

If you have to put it somewhere, bury it in Erotic Couplings."""""" I have to agree, it started out being a great story, then in regards to the title, it became absolutely clear it was all 'make believe'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous