All Comments on 'The Basketball Team Ch. 02'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AtavistAtavistabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Hope you keep it up, always a pleasure when you have a new submission.

shitfacedcockmastershitfacedcockmasterabout 12 years ago
nice job!

Great work again, i praise your fantastic stories and writing ideas, your the only person on this webiste, that knows what i find a turn on, your stories are what my fetishes are, thank you and i'd love to hear more from each of these stories of yours, to me you havent made a bad one yet, your ideas for what the mom's do in these stories are so awesome and wild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You should be ashamed of yourself. I really hope your wife stumbles upon these sick stories of yours. Honestly, how would you feel if any of this was found by your coworkers or family members? How would you feel if your wife did shit like this to you? I found this on the new stories page and decided to look into your other works. I feel really sad for you. This is what it takes to get you off? I can't believe people actually get into this kind of stuff. If my wife ever did something like this, all hell would break loose. Those men would be under a tree, and she would be homeless and broke. Sorry to be so forward, but these stories really offend me

chickenwingy85chickenwingy85about 12 years ago
glad to see your writing more

love your stuff. loved when the pornstar told the son how his mom loved him but loved big cock more. and when they were fucking in the kitchen before dinner. going to go read the next party mom story now cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is awesome. Best story you've written yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ANOTHER VERY GOOD STORY!

I liked how the girls displayed themselves for the son (would have been nice if they knew he was jerking off looking at their pictures). While didn't care for the "MEAT" character, like how he fucked the Mother with wild abandon.

Felt this story was a bit tepid (compared to the first), and would have liked to see 2 or 3

guys fucking the Mom at the same time, and the son actually jerkling off to it.

What would be really great, is if the asshole Father wasn't such a wimp and ran out, and he hung around, was seen his wife getting fucked by all the guys, and then forced to eat her pussy out after they had come inside her.-Eatandbemerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part3!

I wanna see Lilly get fucked in the ass by those two black cocks. And Parker to clean Meghans pussy after Devon cums in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

How bad this story is, if any of this happened charges would be filed and having a small Dick doesn't change that. Try and make it more believable and less total shit next time hun, all in all a terrible terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
seriously

Why don't you have this all happen on a different planet?, cause it sure as hell would not happen on this one.

The essence of a good erotic story whatever the subject, is believability, and this has absolutely none.

The people begging for more obviously need help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more plz

really wanna to see how lily be a porn star! part 3 part 3 part 3 !

greg72greg72about 9 years ago

This needs to end badly for the mother, the 2 basketball players and the 2 cheerleaders and needs to end soon so I can forget I ever read this story.

But no. There will be a video of the mother giving Roderico a suck and fuck on the son's bed long before that.

seducedbyseducedbyabout 9 years ago
Suggestion

I love that story. Please write a 3 part. And please write how the son is transformed into BBC slut by the twin sons of the priest. And maybe his mom, Meghan, Natalie and Avalon Star can help him out to become more feminine. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story

Perfect story I hope Pete loses his virginity and becomes an expert at oral

wsutippawsutippaalmost 7 years ago
Suggestion

I wish you would continue the story with Mom giving a pity fuck to son after knowing that he's still a virgin!!!

avidreader173avidreader173almost 7 years ago

The last part was written in Feb 2012 so I guess the author won't be continuing the series.

The last episode was written very fast with a lot of spelling mistakes. Just read through what you wrote and you'll look a lot more professional in the readers' eyes.

Things like: "I go to get this sleepy slut over here home." and "When they go home"

GOT is the word you're looking for. You didn't check your work before submitting it.

At one point Lily referred to the story as "an impossible scenario". That's exactly what it is. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for expression of personal fantasies, but they have to have a minimal degree of plausibility. My preference in stories is actually "big cock/ gangbang/ big cum loads/ rough sex", but having said that, I just couldn't get into this series.

All in all, the two episodes give a fascinating insight into the psychology of the author. Very strange and hard to identify with.

It seems he was picked on at school and has low self-esteem/ self-confidence. He came to accept his place in society as subservient in relation to his peers, to the point that he enjoys being offended and abused.

I can't say I was drawn in to the plot of the story, but I my thoughts were constantly straying towards the mind of the author. It would help him immensely if he sought professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

THE WORST STORY ON THE SITE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Reminds me of when I used to play for my high school football team. My friend jasiah used to fuck the girlfriend of this kid who always did our posters and shit. Then he started fucking his older sister and then whored them both out. I heard he fucked jasiah fucked his mom too but I think that was just a rumour. The kid never did anything and on graduation jah shoved him in the washing machine of the house we were partying at while he fucked his girl on top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
1919 Followers
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES