All Comments on 'Missy and Phil Ch. 03'

by VirginiaS

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Balance

As Phil is a functioning adult, he has to realize that things are fouled up. So, you may want to give him a bit of common sense and brains to consider how to change something.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011about 12 years ago
loved the story loads

I wish I was in Phil's place. He is a lucky man!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love your stories

Really great stories. One left to read and this girl is wet xoxoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

I can see this happening. After getting them high I would love to have Missy struggle more to resist and Gloria help hold her as Max stretches as he forces his black dick in her. To have Max smiling and looking over at Phil as his wife is taken in from of him. Phil can see her white pussy stretched tight and the now wet shiny black cock going as deep and as hard as Max can drive it to open her up. Within a few minutes she arches her back and goes rigid as she cums moaning loudly. Gloria lets her go saying she won’t be any trouble now as she turns towards Phil sitting in shock at not doing anything to stop what just happened to his little white wife.

Wish it was my wife and I.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirginiaS@VirginiaS
283 Followers
Lost my husband to cancer several years ago.... he was my fuck buddy, and also my very best friend, and helped introduce me to interracial sexing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES