All Comments on 'Too Big To Resist'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Repeat Of!!!!!!!

At least 1000 stories. You might be a great writer but get some new material and say more with less. Sorry no rating here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Dude, everyone's entitled to their own view and while some may not like your story, I thought it fucking rocked!! Too repetitive? Fuck that - it was pitch perfect my friend! Love your stuff and hope you carry on writing more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just great

Must be annoying when a bunch of anonymous individuals slag off about your work.

I think your story is super, like the way you pen your words. I would love to read next chapter. thanks bud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice Story

Dude, awesome Story! I wish this was my mom...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

why must evry good incest story get ruined with it goin from a SECRET LOVE to a family fuckfest that just makes it cheap and whorish

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
wow

yes yes, every thing is so hot , my son and i do lots but we have agreed not to fuck just oral for last 2 yrs but we are both getting weak i think

conanoconanoabout 12 years ago

Fantastic! I will be rereading this for a few days! Eyes rolled back into my head... blowing massive loads until my nuts run dry.

MrLurkerMrLurkerabout 12 years ago

At three times during the story you accidentally

called Tyler by the name Jake. Just and editing oops.

Other wise I loved it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
***** There would be a whole lot more if it were possible !!

This is most likely the very best story I've ever read on Lit. It even surpasses some of the fabulous work of klrxo, and he's one of the very best! Each chapter was better than the one before, and I'm so happy that it culminated in a huge fuck-fest between the mothers and sons. Huge cocks, huge tits, really hard fucking scenes, swapping Moms and lots of anal action, could it be any better, I doubt it! I'd love there to be some more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story

This story was NOT repetitious. What it was is very well crafted and carefully written with vivid description and natural, easygoing dialogue. I'd give anything if I could have had this with my mother. Your eroticism was perfect! It never got old or stale. Now I'd like to see a second chapter in which Son knocks up Mom. Excellent story. AnHoa Rifleman

HorseHungtwelveHorseHungtwelveabout 12 years ago
Loved your story

In my case It reminded me alot of my own step mom and I together, I loved it and other than a few changes it is close to what happened with me.

Thankyou for a well written story.

G.E.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMAZING STORY

If Claire joined in next time it would be great.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 12 years ago
Too hot to resist

Awesome. The double mother/son sex is great. A little more lesbian sex here would have been appreciated. Not full on lesbian but expending the two sisters licking their sons cum of each other scene.

I will read your other stories.

fuzzymrblzfuzzymrblzabout 12 years ago
WONDERFUL!

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I liked the outrageously crazy sex, it made the story so much better

Even though they did swap and have double penetration, I liked that they still wanted to be with their own son, and their sons wanted to be with their own mother.

I made it sweeter that the love between mother and son was still what they wanted the most.

Thanks for the good read.

syd_v63syd_v63about 12 years ago
Hey Anonymous math whiz

39 - 21 = 18. You know if you're going to bitch at least get you're facts straight. Not to defend every piece of drivel that ends up on this site but the author did say that his stories were not about believability. If you're looking for Shelly, Keats or Dickens you're on the wrong site. The mom was married at 18 her son was 13 when she divorced and she would've been 21 when he was born.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the read.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60about 12 years ago
good story

good reading a little long but still a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Smaller story....

Is there any way you could break the story in chapters...I didn't have the will to start reading when I realized how long it is....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Keep up the good work...despite the so-called critics with their negativity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

i wanted to cum after the first few pages, got halfway and couldnt hold it in any more. very sexily written, what a fantasy.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

Definitely an awesome stroke story. Not particularly plot driven, but a very entertaining read indeed. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

What an utterly fantastic story, so much mother and son action, from both Moms. The story was awesome right from the beginning but got even better when the sisters decided to swap sons and get double fucked, cunt and ass. One of the best stories on Lit.

ken0001ken0001over 11 years ago
terriffic

Enjoyed every word!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

This story makes me want to fuck my mom. I came 5 times reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I read and came quite alot and since my cock is 7inches long and im only 16. I took a risk and sent this link to my mum before going college then when i came home i took my bag off then my mum said come here i was so nervous. I walked in the room and she was in stockings then she undressed me and sucked me off and fucked the life out of me.

shoguyshoguyover 11 years ago
6 stars

well written, with of the right elements. congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SHOGUY RECOMENDED YOU-HER STORIES ARE REAL HOT!

stories like this are great...you should check out Shoguy. her stories feature huge sons who are rreally confident and the absolute sexiest moms that love to dress reat hot! check her tories out and keep writing. awsome dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHY 15 Pages

Wish you would have made several chapters - as you said at the start. On this website, you can search a story by Chapters but not by pages. Making a story 15 pages long is just inconsiderate of the author, imho. Good story if you can overlook that and the exceptional wordiness. Please next time chapters not pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nothing like a sexy woman who loves to suck cock!

This is a very good story. I've also read all your other stories several times. This one gave up a bit of intensity as the sister and nephew got involved in the large-cocked, DP's during the last two pages. Of coarse that does not ruin the story whatsoever. A sexy female (with nice healthy tits) who gets very turned on while sucking cock and swallowing cum is just great. Your charecter also craves ass fucking and double penatrations... nice. Feel free to write more stories, maybe start a whole new series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please make a second chapter! This is the best one on here. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Truly one of the best. Appreciate all the effort!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked the story as a story but

I just re-read this ( been months) and I realised that this writing is actually very good. I read for the content and it is there but the sentences and images are actually very good! I don't think I have ever commented on that in a story on here. Good yes, but never good enough to get its own comment.

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awsome

Superb bit of work 1 of the best so far more to follow hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Over many, many years - this is one of the VERY BEST porn stories that I can recall. Truly a masterful piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Absolutely awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep Reading

That is A Wonderful work .. keep it going ... i was reading for 10 hours .. and i cum over 6 times ...

txcrackertxcrackerabout 10 years ago
Bravo ! Bravo !

Well told . I really enjoyed it ! 5***** s as usual .

Thanks for the story

Tx Cracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THAT

Was one hell of a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fabulous

Wrll written. Kept me hard and had several ejaculations.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Loved it!! One of the best I've read on this site. Five plus stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
as one reader said, an "utterly fantastic story," and I agree

And a story as great as this one attracts great comments. I love the comment by the mother who wrote "wow." She and her son have done oral but stopped short at that. But oral sex between a mother and her boy is already a wonderful thing. Imagine, a boy jams his head between his own mother's thighs where he last was maybe 18 or 20 years before. He sees in all its glory the lovely hairy hole he came out of, the best thing a son can ever see. He inhales the sharp musky aroma wafting up to his nostrils, the best thing he can ever smell. Then the boy kisses and smooches and slurps his own mother's cunt half to death, maybe slipping a couple of fingers inside just to say hello to his own birth canal. As for his mother, she has her own boy's big hard cock right in front of her. When he was a little kid, she used to call it his little pippy, and they'd giggle together. Well, her son's pippy ain't so little any more, and mom's bursting with pride over her darling boy's fat throbbing cock and his heavy loaded balls. Mom cums on her son's greedy mouth, covering his face with her juices, and her boy blows his balls in his mother's mouth, shooting her a huge dose of his creamy semen. The dear lady admits that they're "weakening," which is very good news. Ma'am, follow your instincts--welcome your boy's hard young cock up your warm wet twat as you both desire. Your twat, ma'am, is where your son's cock and all the semen in his young balls belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing read.

Was definitely amazing and a turn on to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who is who?

Do you realize you switch their names around - often? It pulls the reader from the story to mentally correct the couplings. It would be fantastic, if that was not the case, but as it stands I doubt I would take the trouble to re-read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Made it about 5 pages in

Had to stop because the dialogue is terrible. Like, honest to godness atrocious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A+

My favorite story on the site. Great use of tension buildup and release. Like great music!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mind blowing

Wat an amazing fuck.... I am really looking forward to this with some milf

Amazing incest.. Want more of such stories

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
sorry but it is not erotic

to use rude and degrading terms such as bitch as a term of endearment.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
not bad

There was some parts you could have left out such as bringing the the aunt and nephew in full time that and using the word bitch you could have also made the kids dick more of a believable size I mean really 12 inches come on that made it very un realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DOUBLE PENETRATION

This was a good story until you got to the double penetration part. I'm all in favor of mother and son fucking and ever son and aunt fucking but the double penetration part is more cruelty than pleasure. I have fucked both my mother and sister many, many times and have fucked each one after another on the same bed but had no desire to have my sister's boyfriend or my younger brother join in the act.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My step-mom is a hot black babe!

In the summertime when it's hot, she often wears a bikini top, and shorts, when she was doing her gardening. She's light skinned, and I notice tan lines after a couple of weeks. I think my dad married her because of the nice softball sized tits she has, and I couldn't blame him for it either, At twenty-five, she was still firm, like she was just out of high school, her pinky sized nipples always visible if she wasn't wearing a bra. She looked so sexy as she worked, I stroked my cock as I watched her watering flowers in the back yard. She looked up and caught a view of most of my cock as I jacked it. She smiled and to my surprise, she took off her bikini top and tossed it on the lawn. Her tits were so much paler where it had covered. It highlighted them, making her areolas stand out more, and there were those half inch nipples poking out that I loved so much. She shut off the hose, and made her way into the house. Once inside, she also removed her shorts, leaving her only in some very skimpy red panties. My god she was gorgeous! I couldn't help but forget about my dad completely, my eyes were sending thousands of images to be stored in my brain for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

15 pages , mad I never read a story that long ,I buy a book 4 that sit in a comfey chair not a stool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
INCREDIBLE WRITING AND EVER SO HOT

THANK YOU FOR GETTING HOT AND BOTHERED IN A TRULY REMARKABLE STORY - 15 PAGES!! ONE OF THE BEST, IF NOT THE BEST, ON LITEROTICA.

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyalmost 8 years ago
I Love It

The Best Story . So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too fucking long

Seriously... 15 pages? thats bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOLY...FUCKING....CHIRST...ARRRRGGGH," ????

Loved the story but it could still use an editor

Threecats407Threecats407over 7 years ago
Nice

Good to see a mom worship her sons godly cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great piece of art

I enjoyed reading this story. I like long stories because of temptation built between the characters of the story. The incest content is really good. It is one of the best erotic stories that I read on this site or other sites. Hopefully U will produce something of similar quality soon

Cheers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
simply awesome..

well written, engaging story. I was on tenterhook through out.. I feel so glad for the mother, also the son.. I am just upset there are not that many mothers like her.. he's one lucky guy..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆-

Each mother should have a moral duty to teach her son not only how to fuck & but also how to respect women and be kind & gentle with them.

It would be very benegicial for dociety at large.

Crime rate would be cut in half.

I am not joking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck This

Fuck this sad shit. I read God only knows how many pages of good mother-son loving incest, only to find in the last few pages that all that "oh baby, I belong to only you" talk was all bullshit, why the fuck do you do something like that? Put it out up front or something, don't lead the reader that damned far in before changing the story style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
69

During the 69 moment how could her chin touch his balls if they were 69 ing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree with 'Fuck This'

I gave it one star. Another loving mother-son incest story shot right in the ass. Son turns out to be a dick and mom is nothing but a size-queen whore. You should write it that way from the beginning or put a disclaimer up front. Reading this drivel is time I could have spent reading a good incest story. You should apologize.

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001almost 7 years ago
5* Loved the story Ignore the Anonymus Comments

Ignore the Anonymus Comments. I understand that one need not be an author to read and enjoy a story (or not), but feel that in order to give a relevant constructive criticism they should have attempted to set a story to paper. We as authors know what an emotion trial even a simple story can be. (just saying)

For myself, I enjoyed the story a great deal. As I have a bit of an impregnation fetish, I would have enjoyed it if both mothers decided to go off birth control and then not know which of the sons was the father of their respective children. Maybe side by side delivery at the hospital. Just a thought.

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001almost 7 years ago
Amendmant to my cast comment

I was speaking specifically about the gutless anonymous naysayers and bashers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
do your math

39 years old, 21 years of mariage, divorced 5 years ago -> married at 13???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Love to see like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Liked it when both mom's got double penetrated.those should have tried taking both cocks in their cunts at sametime.i remember that mom and aunt and me were at a nudist resort where everybody was naked.we walked around saw woman getting gangbanged buy different guys.there was a waver everyone had to sign that was the guys got to a woman when they felt like it.plus woman had no say in birth control it was bareback only.saw woman walking around cum dripping out of their cunts and ass the sametime.we be sitting down there was group black guys walk up to my aunt pick her up put her on her back watch the guy shove his cock up her cunt with force where she screamed then have one shoved in her mouth.every guy took their turn fucking her plus having mouth cunt ads fucked at sametime.once they were done with her grabbed my mom did same thing to her.to this day they both still do gangbanges and plus end up getting pregnant too.not just different guys but by me too like the one person said about the 2 woman getting pregnant.between 2 sisters living together I enjoy fucking them.even got my sister knocked last week told her get rid of your husband which she did.what happens in my family stays in family

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked it when both moms got dped by large cocks.how about when aunt let's six nephews gangbang her getting two large cocks in her cunt one in the ass and shoved down her throat.then end up pregnant because I know we raped my aunt in her bedroom fucked her for two hrs.we made her are slut fuck her and blow load of cum up her cunt.one thing we like she has nice thick cunt runs to her belly button to top of her ass crack.there are some days we stay the night fuck her smells like sex in her bedroom.plus we make sure she doesn't have a shower look at her cunr hair matted face full of cum with hickys on her body.way I see it we turned her into gangbang slut.to all mothers aunt let your sons and nephews fuck you and get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO!

The writer is not a math expert gee I must have forgot he's a writer! You fuck heads need to pick at some dumb shit. The story was long and there was little need to bring in the whore sister who must have had a nine inch dick!

Other than that the story was okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arrr?

It was pretty hot right up to the point where he starts fucking his mom and she starts screaming "ARRRR". What the fuck? Is this pirate role play? Anyways, pretty well written, other than where you said she was married for 21 years and divorced for 5. At 39, that would mean she married at 13! I guess someone is into child marriage. Whatever. You already said it wasn't heavy with realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
slight suggestion

only thing better could be if moms were smoking and more mom-on-mom action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Complainers

This was fantastic!!! But why do the complainers send in their stupid remarks? If they don't want to read the stories, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE with your dumb comments.

This story had it all...great descriptions, great sounds, wonderful images coming to the reader of all parts of both bodies, mum's and sons, and I could see it all. From the individuals coming on their own to their visions of their mums/sons, to the final getting together and admitting that they wanted to have sex with each other. Great Story!! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AAAAARRRGG!??????

I thought of a pirate every time I read that expression and it took away from the whole story, over and over again. And then to have it happen with both women was just too ridiculous. The story took way too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very hot had me hard !!!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
What's Next?

How about a sequel or something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bisexual incest

would be highly erotic if you introduced bisexuality into the story...the boys sucking each others dicks would be orgasm inducing,,,not to mention the sisters big tits and wet cunts rubbing together,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
13?

In your first paragraph. She is 39 and divorced for 5 years. In the second paragraph you say she was married for 21 years? So she got married at 13?? She had her 18 year old son at 21 after being married since 13?? Come on!

I am sure it is a wonderful story. All the comments seem to say that. But the ages of your main character took me right out. It is mistakes like that which must be avoided. Even stroke stories have to make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A9ZUda

Great story very exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Math

So I just started reading. Theres a slight math problem here.

Aged 39

Divorced 5 = 34

Married 21 years

That makes her 13 on her wedding day.

And her husbsnd wasn't her first lover. Mr. 9 inches was, BEFORE she was 13!! Now, not many 12 or 13 year old boys are 9 inches, so this 12 year old girl (or younger) lost her virginity to an adult man.

Oh well, I'll but it down as a simple math mistake, and carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Extremely repetitive

I got as far as page 8 and just skipped to the end. It became too monotonous and repetitive. That and the son seemed too arrogant. Better luck next time.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 4 years ago
Really good

I liked the story and was held to the end.

Only one quibble: you keep mixing up your characters names, especially at the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To long but to hot

Long story, better shorter. But to hot. Fking hot. I think all mothers would fuck her sons, be the first women in their lifes and be lovers. I would love fuck my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

To wordy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editor

You need an editor. You mix up the names repeatedly which takes away from the fantasy nature of the story and the numerous grammatical errors confuse things. Aside from that great story of a mother and son enjoying each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Great job! I throughly enjoyed it!

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 3 years ago
Best story

Very good story

RickJoeyRickJoeyover 3 years ago

Gave it a 5. It deserves a 10.

powder83powder83over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

I really loved this story both women said they were on the pill but it would have been quite stimulating to hear Julia say she had become pregnant by her son because the pill sometimes does not completely do its job.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Great story and build up!!

I simply love and envious of carnal fun they’re having.

Thanks for writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Could have been a script from the Taboo series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too long but a big hard on. It is great mom nuts for his son dick, big dick. She need this and he needs too. Every mother would suck and fuck with her boys.

tobytimtobytimover 2 years ago

Story was hot but much shit of UH O FUCK BIG COCK etc bit over the top with 12 inches think. I

OldMan1944OldMan1944over 2 years ago

Once I got into the story, I couldn't stop until I reached the end and was hard most of the time. The one thing that bothered me was at the very beginning, but soon forgotten once the build up to the action was described.

Julia stated that she was 39 years old. Divorced for 5 years and married for21years. 39 minus 5 equals 34. Now subtract 21 from 34 and I believe that comes 13. And according to Julia, she had been fucking before she was married?

I know that it's possible, because I once knew a woman, who was known to and was up front, about having sex with countless number of both men and women, even relatives. I asked her when it all started and she told when she was 12 years old and that she enjoyed from the first time and hasn't looked back since. Married 5 times and always falls in love with the person if they are together at least on 3 occasions, but moves on quickly when those relationships end. I lost track of her, several years after we were both laid off from the same company during a down turn in the economy.

Anyway, a 9 inch hard on for a 13 year old must been like a 12 inch or greater unless she had an early growth spurt and looked older than her actual age, but go figure????

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

How about a sequel? Maybe a reboot featuring lockdown?

mom7764mom7764over 2 years ago

I know it`s a bit older,,,,but I loved it.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I've read!!! Good thing Tyler had a decent size cock up against Jake's whopper. I too have a monster cock that's insanely thick. I began one night when my cousin's family visited and my (didn't know she was underaged) cousin snuck into my room in my cabin and wanted to fuck. She was developed way beyond her years and I fucked her senseless She couldn't walk the next day. She was heavenly!!! We ended up meeting every chance we got. Our parents were very openminded and didn't mind as we were related and incest was both family's thing We lived in the country so we didn't have nosy neighbors. Her mother was and is a great fuck - my mother had died - too but I preferred my cousin. We told them we would run away if they kept us apart so my family moved close so we could fuck often and did. When she was of age we married - her with a different last name - and have been together ever since she began taking my monster.

She loved it in all her holes, learning to deep throat after teaching herself. Her throat was amazing and she took it all to my balls, swallowing every drop. Took some time to train her ass but boy every time we fuck now she ends up taking a huge hot load and it was like heaven!!....I always end up falling asleep in her ass.

She had developed very early on and was super horny, although inexperienced from that first night but was a fast learner. I knew she was young but had natural talents so we stayed together after the first night. Parents weren't happy but because of their lifestyle couldn't really object

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic, started to read it and was hard before half of page 1. Read it to the end without a break. Stayed hard all the way through. Came off three times !!!!

More of this can't be bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

12.3" cock, massive rack, soon as I read this I was put off, OH AHHH FUCK, JACKHAMMER COCK, way to over the top. You've deffo watched to much porn,

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous