All Comments on 'Ultimate Fantasy'

by Bellatrixie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
marinesmd

That was extremely hot and Sexy. Thank you so much for opening my eyes to new things. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
marinesmd

I want to thank you again for your stories and views. I finally got the courage to give in to my gay friends friend flirting and had a wonderful night with new experiences.

BellatrixieBellatrixieabout 12 years agoAuthor
That is very cool :)

There are so many ways to give and receive pleasure and it always makes me smile when people get out of their own way and allow themselves to experience different things. I am happy that the experience was a good one for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
marinesmd

Hopefully next time i can go alittle further. you are a great story teller. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Afternoon Delight

What a perfectly erotic voice and sensual demeanor with which to offer up your uninhibited and extremely stimulating thoughts for us. I will listen and read all you have posted (in metered doses, so that I can relax and savor each). Thank You.

DrRoleplayDrRoleplayalmost 10 years ago
Right There With You

I liked this leisurely fantasy, and as you told the story I imagined massaging and caressing you, making you feel even more relaxed, letting you know that I'd love to make it come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This made my dick crawl back into my abdomen. I don't know if it was your gravely roadwhore voice or picturing your grotesque sloppy body and featering twat. I stabbed pencils into my ears and will be becoming a monk as to abstain for all sex. You have ruined it for me forever.

BellatrixieBellatrixieabout 8 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous....

Given that you are clearly a douche nozzle of the highest order I am sure that all of womankind thanks me for turning you off sex forever.

DavidHarris513DavidHarris513about 8 years ago
Hi

You can't please everyone. Perhaps he should try to get an audio out.

BellatrixieBellatrixieabout 8 years agoAuthor
He is entitled to his opinion...

I just don't get the being an asshole about it. There are hundreds, probably thousands of audios up on literotica. They are all free. If you don't like one then don't listen to that performer/writer anymore.

As far as my voice goes. That's my actual speaking voice. It's pitched a bit lower because I was trying not to be too loud lol but that's how I sound in everyday life. If you don't like my voice then don't listen to my stuff. Super simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow........

You made me just about cum without even touching my cock. You literally described one of my biggest fantasies as well. It's just so hard to find others down to give it a try. I would love to 69 with a woman while she is fucked but have the guy pull out and cum down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh ya!

Would love to be one of the men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your ultimate fantasy.

I have also fantasized about this. It would be amazing. Airwolf40

At yahoo.com

RipleNStllWtrRipleNStllWtr4 months ago

Wonderful. Thank you. Spank Bank for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is so wonderful, incredibly erotic and gorgeous voice. The skin on skin jumps out. Add forced bi and mmm. sd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous