All Comments on 'Little Dog Lost, Part 3sum'

by RichardHardy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bworiginalbworiginalabout 12 years ago
Mmm...azing!

That was a SLOPPY, WET, JUICY blowjob. The blowing and sucking sounds were great and I loved hearing you moan. I can just invision you shuddering as she worked that hot, hard dick of yours.

Loved the way you sounded when you were nearing orgasm! Mmm...TOO HOT!

littlemissplacedlittlemissplacedover 11 years ago
Yummy

I love being the fly on your wall! You sound soooo good and she sounds like she loves taking good care of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The build up to a let down !

Why bother to write a story named little dog if the little dog really doesent matter much he’s not the protagonist ? But for that matter why start out with all that hope that it could be a hot 3 way and include another person for bad sex . I don’t want to read about bad sex ,dogs that don’t parcipate . The little dog could have taken the 3 way where nobody’s ever been . But sadly in the end the skeevy author finally proves he’s a immature perverted little cre filming and recording unsuspecting women so he’s got jack off material because what he’s what alone a lot and very creepy needs masturbatuion material . lastly he cheats us it got no audio story just his future jerk off noises . Write about what you know what’s reall wrong with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous