All Comments on 'Corporal Punishment'

by curtainsup

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
ThreaseThreaseabout 12 years ago
Wow

I've loved all of your stories so far but this one pushes all the best buttons for me. Brilliant work, can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree with the last commenter

This is an extremely hot piece of work, and I'm really hoping for a sequel, which the action of this story seems to set up for very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sick

You are one sick man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot.

write more... this is so hot.

I'm 26... and would love to find a professor to own me like that...

DesertLustDesertLustabout 12 years ago
More!

Well written and hot. You took your time with the detail and it works. Can't wait for another chapter... maybe she is shared with his colleagues?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Would love to see a female brought in to help with the punishment. Forced oral. omg you are amazing

Dasani_83Dasani_83about 12 years ago
I quite liked this.

I hope you do mean to do a few more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

This is good. Is it possible to write more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

I'd love to see more of this one! It's great, and the prof seems like he's got a lot more going on there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I never thought I'd get off on non-con, but between this and the werewolf piece, I stand corrected. You are one of the best writers I've ever read, and if you did fan-fiction of any media, I'd read it to death, even if it wasn't sexual in nature. This is some serious skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Forced oral would have got a 5 star rating from me, along with forced cum swallowing of course..

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditeover 11 years ago
Exquisitely Written

Extremely well-written non-con piece.There were aspects I would not have written and others I would have perhaps added, but then again, that would make it 'my' story as opposed to yours, yes? Excellent descriptions, and accurate conveyance of the conflicting feelings of the protagonist. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Professional writing

Your writing style is unique and your very gifted. Use it wisely and make some money of your work. Whatever you write I would read. All the best for the future.

theredheadboytheredheadboyabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed!

Non-con isn't usually my scene, as you can tell from my own stories, but really enjoyed your writing style; and I do like the element of her wanting it deep down, and him bringing that out of her. More installments please!

FeralGraceFeralGraceover 10 years ago
Sophisticated writing style

I have read two of your posts and both turn me on, not a subject that would usually turn me on, however, the sophistication of your writing style really works

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

Love this. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BARF!

Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok but

The writer of this story share some interesting knowledge about the female anatomy. You think you can feel a hymen? There's a 'thin wall separating her ass from her pussy'? I'm laughing. This person has definitely never done it with a 'virgin'; possibly never done it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I would just like to point out

If she was that badly beaten she could've gone to the hospital and said she was raped and since his cum was in her ass, it could've been proven that he did rape her with a DNA test. So yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just.... no.

Ok so I don't want to put you down,

But this is a horrid story.

I usually love teacher and student sex, but this is just cruel.

He c Ares not for her, and he rapes her.

And "your not the first, nor will you be the last." That tis total cruelty.

And if you going to make it a rape/fetish/Bdms story, please say so in the title.

And I hate the fact where he tells her about her clothing

I hate the teachers character. Sex is an act of love, not cruelty, violence, and amusement.

This story makes me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why dont people read the categories?

This is under the nonconsent category so of course it will have rape elements in it, and the name implies bdsm. I thought it was great but I like bdsm and nonconsent stories, if I didn't I wouldn't look at stories in this category.

WindyLadyWindyLadyover 9 years ago
The world is full of idiots

Apparently people can't read which is ironic on a site dedicated to erotic stories. If you don't like non/con stories then don't frickin read them. And most importantly don't show your utter stupidity by going to the comment section and bitch about the content of the story when if you had bothered to look at the catagory you would know what the content would be.

Though I do wonder if the disgust stems from secretly enjoying the content and being unable to deal with that. I personally love non/con stories so I choose from that catagory since sweet lovey dovey bs just doesn't turn me on. Now would I want any of this to happen to me in real life? I doubt it. But that is what this is fantasy and just because someone puts it in a story does not make it real. And if you can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality then you need some serious help. But I have had many fantasies like this one about my professor so maybe that is why I can't figure out what some people's problems are with these type of stories.

Love the story and don't mind the small minded idiots. I really wish you would write more and add some chapters Read your stories so many times now I have them memorized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo!

I LOVE this story and love stories that are much worse as far as forced sex. Also, shut the F*#ck up to all those idiots that whine and cry about the content. Stay out of this category if it bothers you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good lord... So good!

I'd love to have that done to me! Oh my god, I came so hard to this!!!!!!!!!!

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 8 years ago
too hot! :)

That was very hot and well written. Thank you very much!

Irish43Irish43over 7 years ago
Fantastic!

The story was great, love the extreme spanking! A pleasure to mastrubate to!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Female anatomy

Hello, great story in general, but I was a bit annoyed with the details.

You can't just feel the hymen like that.

Wouldn't it hurt the teacher too to fuck her ass right after the ginger?

Speaking of ass fucking: bleeding from that is possibly dangerous as (especially with this kind of force) it could be caused by a perforated colon. Non-con isn't completely my thing, actually dangerous injuries just turn me off. Not to mention the std risks that teacher is forcing on his student(s).

Oh and precum can easily make someone pregnant as well.

Hisdirtygirl76Hisdirtygirl76almost 7 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story!! I sincerely hope you continue this I would Love to read about what comes next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please come back and write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I cummed with my brush in my pussy imagining it was me getting fucked

subkfsubkfover 5 years ago
reading orgasm

Please write more. Lisa's journey into full submission would be lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The biggest turn off is always the complete lack of knowledge some people have about female anatomy. Fuck, it's so annoying when people described it like this. No. That's not how a hymen works. Do some research or something smh

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

Would love to find out what happens next!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bastard you and your character if you can think /fantasize to bind ,spank,bit nipples,figging,brutally rape a naive little virgin both virginally and anally and then treat her as a dirt and glorify the whole incident you deserve to be reported

why would someone hurt an innocent and naive virgin like lisa

i totally get it when bimbo cheerleaders blonde sluts are treated this way but lisa i cant hate her no matter how much i try

it seems like our sissy author hates naive vigin girls as they might steal his share of boyfriends

hate you really you are pathetic lowlife

merrySMmerrySMover 2 years ago

Hot but could have been so much better, a bit too unfeeling. I really dislike gratuitous mean and cruel and gratuitous name calling.

rmac1rmac1about 2 years ago

That story was so hot and fucking sexy, really enjoyed the spanking scene, especially have this young coed bound and gagged over his lap for what was unceremoniously a long hard bare bottom spanking! I also find it extremely sexy to have sex after a good hard long spanking.

I’m surprised that there is no follow up to this story, knowing it has been a decade since it’s initial inception. Disappointed as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is one of my all-time most guiltiest, most pleasurable pleasures. It smashes all of my buttons, from the ruthlessness of spanking, figging ans fucking to the gaslighting to the imbalance of power. And that send-off? Chef's kiss. Goddamn.

Good job, curtainsup!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More more more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need this done to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Obviously we all know that in reality, this would be the epitome of hell and positively miserable, but in fantasy, we can for once (FINALLY) forget about the pain of reality and just enjoy all the not-at-all-real pleasure. That's why I love this story - again, obviously. I have to say though, that if the professor and Lisa had developed some kind of unspoken relationship, if he truly cared for her in some way, if he "treasured" her - and she him, and most of all, if he didn't kick her away and kick her out right afterwards but provided care somehow (maybe telling her she was his by cupping her cheek and leaning in and whispering it in her ear while she catches the scent of his aftershave - whatever), it would feel even hotter to me. Like one of the other reviewers mentioned, the name calling and belittling, the cruelty... they bring me back to reality too much. That's just how this world actually is. That's how rape actually is. It's horrid and cruel. So in fantasy, we prefer to leave that on the outskirts as much as possible. Then again, what do I know.... It's possible it might not be as hot if the man was the "Daniel Jackson" type in attractiveness and intensity and the girl was actually treasured by him. I don't know! Just sharing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Someone want to do this with me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pt 2?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It could have been erotic but it really wasn’t. Thanks but no thanks. The student: teacher is a great fantasy but this one didn’t do anything for me. There’s nothing resembling BDSM in here.

And this…

“it was no fun if his new fuck slut got all bloated and stretched with pregnancy, and he didn't allow his sluts to use birth control or get abortions, even if he let the whole football team come up her cunt.”

…. just doesn’t make any sense at all. He doesn’t want her to get pregnant but he won’t allow birth control?? Pregnancy is inevitable.

I’m of the same opinion as the Anon who advocated for a genuine relationship between them. If this wasn’t just a fantasy it would have a few very limited options, none of them positive.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

Harsh but interesting, this could lead to a long term relationship but that is doubtful.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really glad that you have not written more. Horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

to the anons who are posting comments about the lack of eroticism/ bdsm / relationship, this story is categorized as Non-Consent / Reluctance as of the time of this comment (October 2023). I don't know if this was the category it was in when you commented, but if you're searching for consensual kink and gentle loving relationship, this category is not the one you're looking for.

Great story, curtainsup, and bookmarking for re-reads in the future!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

He should have made her eat his asshole too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous