All Comments on 'Rimming the Cup'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
scored a hole in one!

You realize of course that every time that I golf and sink a putt I am going to look at my ball and wonder if it's dew or something else on the ball. Great story S.C as usual. I read most of your stories and hope you continue the good work.Ciao.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A good story

Too bad she didn't get to fuck her lover again that next day instead of playing golf with her husband.

I think if given enough time to prep her, that her lover would get her virgin asshole and give her something she has never had.

Thanks for the good read.

BooomerBooomerabout 12 years ago
Man - Can You Ever Tell a Nasty Story!

"It was a reaction he'd grown accustomed to from the women he'd met over the years. The initial lurching and coughing, the attempts to come at it from a different angle, the frustration that at times led to surrender, while others to refocus their efforts. The fun part was seeing just how far each woman would go, and Judy Melvin just happened to be the next woman in line. If there was one thing Byron would discover, Judy wasn't a quitter."

You are a master weaver of the erotic tale/tail. Another sterling story! Keep up the great work.

Tang232Tang232about 12 years ago
Awesome

Hi SC WOW!!!, man a very well written story, It was billiant. I enjoyed every moment of reading it, Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NOT AS GOOD AS SHOGUY

this story was pretty good, but the best weel indowed stories about older men is by the author Shoguy.....you gota check em out---it'll help you with your stuff

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 12 years ago
Nice

I was hoping that he'd get into her sweet ass, but maybe in part 2?

BjorntufukBjorntufukalmost 12 years ago

My only complaint about your stories is that you don't write enogh, I always jerk a big load to each tale you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
potential but weird

this had all the ingredients of something great, but shit--the writing was wacked-ass- weird to me?...read the writer shoguy for some real hot stories

wrc264wrc264over 9 years ago
should have gone further

should have had him take her ass too since it was virgin. Too bad

encore769encore769over 8 years ago
A beautiful moment

As a woman, I could identify with her frustrations and needs as caused by first her husband's attitude and then by what she heard through the bathroom wall. I have had some of the same feelings when in need of sex. I felt her passion rise when she finally encountered someone who could satisfy her. Their place on the green was perfect, both found what they wanted....And like some of the other comments, I hoped that they would meet again and add to the beautiful moment they shared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A hole.

Splendid idea with 16th hole. Dripping cream pie to it is just genius!

To expand on the idea, it could be a golf hole for every fuck hole. But pacing and simplicity could suffer, so all good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous