All Comments on 'Hunting the Hunter Ch. 08'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well well well...

What can I say? That WAS worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hurrah!

I was so excited to see a new chapter - this has been one of my favourite stories on the site, and I had nearly given up hope that it would be finished. Can't wait to read the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I was worried that I would never see a update. Glad my fear was unfounded! I'll wait patiently, as long as I know more is coming.

Noctress (didn't want to sign in and lose the page, as my phone is picky.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Job

Fantastic story. I'm so happy that you've got back into writing it! Thank you very much, and I hope life treats you well enough that you aren't drawn away for another year!

rosettastonedrosettastonedabout 12 years ago
Huzzah!

You have returned! I find it odd that I follow two of your personalities on here apparently. :)

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 12 years ago
Amazing as always

Welcome back and thanks for this amazing long chapter,

it makes up for the long wait.

Seducteur_la_nuitSeducteur_la_nuitabout 12 years ago

Awesome chapter! Cant wait for the next, I love your writing style and the personality you have given Ina. Glad to have you back in the groove and look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Took your dear sweet fetching time didn't you!?!?! But you did make up for, just to leave us hanging for a few more months I'm sure...(I hate that it works too). Looking forward to your next chapter. (so hurry up already!!!)

tbfogtbfogabout 12 years ago
So Glad Your Back

Seeing that you posted a new chapter made this crappy week better. Thank you for continuing this wonderful story, and may many more follow.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
This is a great story

and I'm glad you're back. I've said this before but I feel the need to repeat myself... why wait to post a massive big chapter? You could have done up to 6 smaller chapters and not had such a long wait. As much as I enjoyed the chapter, it was too much to read all at once anyway. If you already have some written, maybe post it after 2-4 lit pages instead of waiting until you have 12. Less pressure for you and less waiting for us. Win-win.

Anyway, thank you for writing and I always look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Eeee!

How exciting to see a new installment!

My only suggestion to you would be to break down your looooong chapters into smaller 3 - 4 page chapters and space out the posting of them, save us from hanging!

Otherwise, brilliant story and writing, just love this.

lovelylasslovelylassabout 12 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for continuing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Woooo!

It's BACK!

And it's LONG. And... really good.

Glad you're back, Enithermon.

heatherleigh24heatherleigh24about 12 years ago
YAY

Glad to see you adding to this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks

GethelredGethelredabout 12 years ago
finally!!!!!!!

"I trust that you're motivated by two things: getting the job done and where ever possible giving people the willies in the process."

I laughed solid for fifteen minutes!

Keep writing this; it's fantastic, and we've been waiting entirely too long. I had to reread the whole thing again, and while it was all sorts of fun, I want to see how it ends.

IsanaIsanaabout 12 years ago
Mmm

Wishing there was some sort of author/story alert feature here in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the best story ever,,,

thanks for the update.. i have read this for the nth number of time and i still cant get enough of it.. i hope you will post the other chapters much sooner.. pretty please please please... i am so addicted. best story and best writer.

aweesomeaweesomeabout 12 years ago

Epic story! Aweesome story!

Hope you can write a lil faster than the last stories being spread by 1 year, 6 months ++ etc...

EvililitaEvililitaalmost 12 years ago
It rocks!

Your writing is definitely the best I've read as far as erotic writing, here or anywhere else! Hope am lucky enough to read til the end:) thanks for sharing your work with us:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved it, as usual. Really appreciate all of your hard work. I've been looking forward to reading these almost every day. One of the top two stories i've read on this site. Don't keep us in suspense so long for the next one!

SinisterSpidersSinisterSpidersalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

Hello! I started reading this because my hubby recommended it. He was absolutley right when he said that it was well written and extremely hot. Your writing style is nothing short of fantastic, your characters are well-developed and loveable, and I simply cannot wait to read more! Thank you for spinning such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Really like your imagination and writing style. Please post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
standing ovation

This really is amazing. I second another reader's comment about looking to get published. There is a very interesting story line that is beyond the "kinky stuff"... if you can somehow get around any problems with copyrights from TES.

On a side note, I have spent the last couple days reading both this and Fire in my spare time, and hated to have to tear myself away. Bravo to you. Excellent stories. I seriously cannot wait for more of this one (even if it seems I must)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this series!

Honestly, this is better than published novels I have read. I cannot wait for the next installment. Absolutely Wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good stuff

This is undoubtedly better written than the one Elder Scrolls novel I've read. You're style reminds me a little of Lisa Shearin, which is undoubtedly a good thing.

One minor gripe I have is that you use "quite" where I'm fairly sure you mean "quiet".

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great to have you back

Beautifully written. Thanks for a wonderful story.

Hope real life shit gets sorted out nicely for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still love it

I just did a re-read, and I think this is still my favorite piece of erotic fiction ever, published or online, and I would continue reading even without any sex scenes. I really hope you are still writing, I've been watching this story for an embarrassingly long time and will continue to check for updates no matter how long it takes :)

MacavityMacavityalmost 12 years ago
Good to see you again!

Great to see that your back and that your work is still at its top notch quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Work

I just finished reading through the story so far and love it. It was so good I didn't want to stop reading and practically didn't. You are one hell of a talented writer and I hope you'll be able to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

Really love what you're writing here, and it goes way beyond the sex stuff (which is fantastic too of course). I'm also glad I finally realized exactly what time period in the Elder Scrolls world we're dealing with given the last big thing to happen while she was at the fighter's guild. It will be VERY interesting to see how the pride deals with the...troubles ahead.

ShininglightShininglightover 11 years ago
Brilliantly Captivating!

I have enjoyed EVERY minute spent reading this series and have loved reading EVERY word that you have written!

I just love Inanna's character! She is so refreshingly different from the average run of the mill 'weak' female characters that you normally read about. She is incredibly confident, she knows what she wants (and how to get it), she knows her own needs (and isn't weakened by them), and she isn't afraid to act upon her feelings and lets not forget that she is utterly hilarious!!

Don't worry about losing readers because of lengthy times between chapters because I guarantee that anyone who starts this story will DEFINATELY want to finish it. Besides, you unfailingly produce excellently edited chapters which are generously long and very satisfying.

Thank you so much! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Red and Green remind me of my wife and I. Right out of the gate it was all sex. We got pretty good at it too, maybe about 20% as good as your pair. Then over time things changed and we found we just liked to be around each other. Now we're in our 80's and it's so nice to remember the old times. I'm a lost cause, but if I'm lucky I can still get her to gasp and shake a bit. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Come on

I just know this story can't be wrapped up in one update. Which means years of waiting for updates. Come on it's getting really hard supporting any author on this site when the best ones update there stories once every six months of your lucky. I hate this site yet I keep searching for more stories to read and the best always turn out like this one unfinished.

newtinmplsnewtinmplsover 11 years ago
Could only have been better if it took place in Morrowind itself

Really well done.

I love Elder Scrolls, and am a blatant addict of the Morrowind setting; not the game - I was actually introduced to that world by a amazing RPG DM who used it for the setting for his campaign. I love hearing your characters explore the different schools of magic, and I love your take on Dunmer, Ashlander, Breton (and Imperial) culture.

I love your skill at your craft of writing, I love the characterization, I love that you can usually tell in about five words who is speaking, and yes, of course I love the sex. I've written RPG based erotica for years, and just recently realized that I wasn't the only one. To echo a previous comment/compliment if this was available as a print book I would buy it.

But the real reason I'm actually spurred to comment is in response to an anonymous comment that contained the following: "it's getting really hard supporting any author on this site when the best ones update there stories once every six months of your lucky." To which I ask: Support? Oh, have you donated money? Have you offered heartfelt non-judgmental comments? You appear to have grasped the connection between quality writing and time required; I encourage further thought on the ramifications.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fun, interesting, individual characters. Hot sex (I love that you have Feric use both forms). Please take all the time you need to keep this excellent story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
in Awe

Your story is extremely well written and pulls me in.. I admit I wait for the next update, but take your time. You do not need to be rushed for work of this caliber.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
Phenominal

I love both of your stories. I'm sorry this one wasn't finished when I started it but I'll live. I await the next installment with bated breath. I know it will be worth the wait....look how long this one was 12 pages. That is a lot of creativity in one chapter. I am looking forward to the rest of this story although I think I may not ever want it to end, in some ways, if you know what I mean. Something so good you want to read the satisfying conclusion, but being so good you never want it to end. I Hope you will write more stories in the future after you finish this one. If you do publish please let it be known I would definitely buy any book you write. This story deserves 10 stars. Oh and by the way, I don't play RPG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

You have done wonderful work creating your caractures and making them come to life. Just like I have waited for Robert Jordan and now brandon sanderson I will wait for you.

Proppen81Proppen81over 11 years ago
Hoping!

I so hope you're still writing this story. I love, love, love it! The way you write is just beautiful. Pls pls don't stop I so want to know how thing will end up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

great storytelling...I await the next chapter with baited breath

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great stuff, I really don't want it to end.

XaynaXaynaover 11 years ago
Oh, for the love of god

Whyyyyy did I have to read so fast or stumble upon this before it was finished?! First off, let me commend you on such a job well done. This story is written professionally and very, very well. I have several things that I really like and several things that would make this story better.

1. I really like the young, active voice you have telling the story. The narrator isn't bland and completely objective like most narrators are. You have style and pizzazz, on top of a large amount of finesse, which is nearly impossible to achieve.

2. You have small grammatical errors, that I'm sure other people have pointed out. Breath/breathe, cloth/clothe, etc. Putting an "e" at the end of the word makes it a verb. Also, you used a word back in the story (it started with an "r" but I can't remember what it was) that was very wrong. I knew the word you were wanting to use, but it meant something tooooooootally different.

3. You use modern slang and analogies in the story. This works because the storyteller, or narrator, isn't Inanna or Feric or anyone in the story, so it's okay to be relaying the story with slang from this century. However, it can be a little bit jarring. I don't want you to stop because that would tame down some of the spunk of the piece, but perhaps keep that in mind next time you write a story.

So yeah. That's about it. If you want to collaborate on a story sometime, I'd love to work with you. I've got a story that I'm posting on here currently, but if you wanted to do another video game world or something, I'd be totally game. You have a really fun personality in your writing and I'd love to work together with you.

This turned out much longer than I thought it would, but I know that I love to get long feedback, so here! *shoves feedback at you* Enjoy. And please finish the story!!!

LessGoLessGoabout 11 years ago
Enithermon

I have to further agree with all the positive comments. This storyline is spectacular, the writing tremendous and the characters superb. Ianna is stunning (I love her!) and I'm pretty much madly in love with Feric too. This is the best story on the site. I will never stop looking for the next installment. Hoping....hoping...hoping...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Patiently waiting...

I love this story more than words adequetly express. Humor, adventure, hot sex, interesting characters, and snark, what could be better? I know life gets in the way sometimes, but know you have devoted fans waiting to pounce on your next installment. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

EvililitaEvililitaalmost 11 years ago
Waiting

Still waiting patiently for the next chapter:)

SynapsisSynapsisalmost 11 years ago
Love your story

I found you via the story Fire, but I must say, your writing has definitely improved. I've thoroughly enjoyed the story so far, even if it's been over a year since you've posted another chapter. I'd love to see an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*swoons*

I tell you, after Feric, my boy toy has a lot to live up to!!!

Please god finish this story!!!!! I *NEED* to know what happens!!!!!! Please please please!!!!!

Your writing has improved in leaps and bounds since Fire, and this story is good enough that if it were published I'd definitely buy it!!!!! Perfectly weighted, perfect suspense, supurb character development... I'm in love! You've given me something to aspire to! *blatant (accurate) flattery in the hopes it will inspire you to post more*

sleepingfoxsleepingfoxover 10 years ago

Welcome back, and please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic read!

I thoroughly enjoyed this series and would really love an ending. You're a fantastic writer, and it'd be a damn shame to see such a great piece of writing be left unfinished.

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
more please

Though there are still a few grammatical/spelling errors, they are infrequent enough that I noticed them only in passing; (unfortunately, my brain has a tendency to catch them whether I want it to or not).

I am definitely hoping you continue this, though I'll grant it's been a while...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please More!

I truly have enjoyed this story and hope among hopes you finish it!! The writing has improved each installment and I would be lying if I said I wasn't hooked and dying for more! Well done and please please keep going, you are gifted!!!

wwwmwwwmover 9 years ago
OH NY LORD!

PLEASE. I'M BEGGING YOU! FINISH THIS STORY! I absolutely love skyrim and this work of ART must be the best elder scrolls fanfic in the entire world. I loved the hilarious references and all of Ina's crazy antics and definitely all the action. Please please finish this! I can't LIVE without more!!! ;(

...gosh, I love Ina so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going!!!!!!

Best story I've ever read on this site. I love the way you write.

ZanthaZanthaover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I'm absolutely in LOVE with this series! You take as much time as you need, dear. It's more than worth the wait.

I can tell by the way you've described the combat scenes that you and I played this game with much the same tactics. I also had a Dunmer archer. Only she had short pink hair. Very similar personality to Inanna, though, so it's almost like reading about her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Job

Im not going to demand you finish this, im gonna ask you to. Please give us deprived souls a nibble so we dont starve to death? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Three years... :*(

This was a beautifully written epic tale. It's so sad that it has been left as it has been over three years with no update... If anyone knows how to contact the author PLEASE implore her to continue until the conclusion. The story of Inanna Ferric etc. is too beautiful to remain thus unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still waiting

Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:-(

I still check.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lets finish this and then get it published

This has been an amazingly creative and well told tale in every respect, but I very much want to be able to read it through to completion.

Please add my voice to the chorus of appreciative readers clamoring for the rest of the story, then lets take it a step further and bring it to something like Patreon or your favorite e-publisher so we can show our appreciation monetarily as well.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 7 years ago
Almost Five Years...

But your fans are still out here wishing you well and hoping those "trying times" become less trying. I love the richness and depth of your writing. When you do finally post, I know it will be brilliant! Till then, good luck and blessings on you.

bitbucket1bitbucket1almost 7 years ago
Thanks.

Wonderful story. Hope you finish it sometime

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ConTindall intrigued

I'm so invested in your story and beg you to continue. This story has everything...strong characters, intrigue, fantasy, love, sex, family, and so much more. Your writing is very appreciat

ed! Please continue to inspire us asap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for the fun read. I love these games, and love what your story has done with this 'verse. So many funny references, great plot (one plot hole near the beginning), fantastic characterization. Your work is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enithermon

Are you going to continue this series at some point or can I just delete it from my favourite list and stop hoping to read further?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still waiting

Still waiting for your update..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I still check as well...

I think anyone who has read any part of this story can’t help but think about it every now and again. I will continue to look for updates from you. I truly hope all is well. This story is truly a gem, and I hope we all have the privilege of reading new work of your’s. That’ll be a true holiday.

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedover 5 years ago
I reread this story every few years...

Hi! I thought about this story because I randomly came across a Khajit infographic on tumblr, and it reminded me of this story. And then I because anxious, because I started to think about the possibility that this story just disappears from literotica never to be seen again (it has happened before). But I’m also too lazy to save all of the pages as a personal copy for myself, so there’s that 😆. So, here’s to literotica keeping this little pleasure of a story safe for years to come. If someone wants to create a PDF of the story, please feel free to share it. Also, all the best to enithermon. They were right when they said all good things mustn’t come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I reread this every few years

It's riveting and such a pleasure. The characters, the zing of the love story, the plot, the mixture of strength and vulnerability in the leads - it's my favorite thing on this site and brings me back wishing for others of the same caliber (tho I have never found them). I hope that you haven't posted again because you are now publishing and making money from your terrific writing talent, and not because things got too hard to foster it. It's painful to have such a thrilling work unfinished. I'm sending warm wishes, anyway, and respect to you for being the creator of beautiful things in the world.

jckmorrisjckmorrisabout 5 years ago
I come back to the story periodically

Not a bad series at all. Is it done or does it continue somewhere on another site?

AflameAflameover 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've read, not just on this site but ever. Like the others on here I come back to it every few years to enjoy again. I just love the charm of the characters and the story itself is well paced and FUN! Thank you for sharing enithermon. I hope you're doing well.

SkiingphotogSkiingphotog9 months ago

So tragic that this story ended unfinished 11 years ago. I hope all is well with Enithermon and that he studies paid off. Thank you for the romping tale, m'lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous