All Comments on 'Hypnotized by Chelsea'

by Cute Little Thing

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it

great work! keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

I can't wait to read part 2 to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!!!

When will there be more? I want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I liked it, it was cute. It's not often that a hypnosis story ends happy. How does he go about relationships now? Is he still attracted to women or does he like men now? Or maybe he thinks he's female subconsciously? It'd be really great if you continued it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chelsea is crossed

Alex needs to cross Chelsea one more time and become that 19 year old fuck doll. she /he needs to find out what a real slut for cock is. Chelsea needs to also force her boyfriend to have sex with Alexanda to break her in properly as a sissy fuck whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Goodness me - WOW

I thought that this was a most sexy story. \At times if only me.

Was this needed

QUOTE

You will only be ....... in the world. UNQUOTE. Maybe, but even without that it was so good. I wish my female partner would work me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quite amazing and erotic

Just a lovely experience, so detailed and powerful. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!!!

OMG that was so hot and exciting at the same time :)

I WISH i could be this Boy and be hypnotized into a girl and feel that way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more ....... or another hypnosis one

I would love to be hypnotized by Chelsea. ..... but she'd have a special man to hand me off to... as his lover/bride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Me too

Hypntize me, make me a prissy, sissy, faggot cunt that wants to suck dick. I want one in my mouth and ass at the same time, then I want one to CUM in my mouth and the other to breed me like the faggot whore that I want to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@me too

I don't think YOU need hypnosis for that. Lol.

-cute

_hi_hi_mmmm__hi_hi_mmmm_over 7 years ago
Lovely

I bet he is having fun now

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Surprise ending

I enjoyed your story, but I was surprised that she actually helped him. When she had him thinking about sucking cocks and taking them in his ass I thought she was going to have him being a sissy cocksucker when he woke up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot AF

Very subtle, highly erotic, hypnosis story.

VirginnyVirginnyalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful piece of writing. The ending was completely different from where I thought you taking us but that just made it better. Thank you creating and posting this incredible story.

ZEEAARONZEEAARON8 months ago

confusing. what's th connection between the script and the outcome

TipsyTodTipsyTod3 months ago

As others have noted, your ending surprised me. Surprised and impressed me.

The vast majority if stories along this line would have started denigrating and humiliating him.

Yours boosted him. It eliminated his sexual interest in her, quickly covered upon her initial discovery of him at her door. This was the first indication that their relationship was anything but done and past. Evidently he was a tad obsessed with her.

But she rose above pettiness and vindictiveness to send him off for a better life. Thus possibly preventing his repeating self destructive behaviors.

Thank you. We can rise above our self destructive tendencies. We can be perverted and caring.

Keep up the good positive work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous