All Comments on 'Race for the Cure'

by Virginiawild

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
verbicideverbicideabout 12 years ago
A little preachy and self-righteous

I gave it four stars, but since the recent effort to defund the cancer screenings at planned parenthood was led by a woman, not a man, I found the premise a little disingenuous. I know, I know, us eeeevil men, all laughing maniacally at how we repress women under our bootheels must be at the root of the problem. That's the problem with radical anyones (feminists and lesbians included), you usually end up the mirror image torch bearers of the same biases you claim to oppose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
character creation

methinks the author wasn't so much being preachy as much as she created a character that was a certain type. I tend to agree with your premise regarding conclusions on men. I gave it four stars. What I found missing was depth and clarity regarding the sexual acts. The scenes just missed the clarity and descriptiveness (is that a word?) that inspires lust and passion. It was also very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"What all women resent...is men dictating our rights, sticking their nose (among other thing) into our business."

1. This is assuming all women think the same'

2. The "Mandingo Payback" - This is always hilarious. Get Back at "The Man" by screwing his wife. So women are possessions? That is what is being confirmed by having such ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirginiawild@Virginiawild
162 Followers
I love hearing about reading and writing erotica, especially about innocent women discovering new things. I published my book called "Fingertips- Lesbian Erotica" which is available from www.lulu.com and Amazon.