All Comments on 'The Change'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

An excellent story, as per your usual! Really liked that the parents were able to stay friendly. No one that cheats should be taken back, doesn't matter if it was one time or several.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply the best!!

Once again you have belted it out of the park....great Job!

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
An adequate submission

It would seem to be an author's prerogative but almost every wife seems to be a model suitable for Rubens.

dreamer_65dreamer_65about 12 years ago
EGO

They should changeTAG from Loving Wives to Stroking Male EGO.....Please do some back work first.....

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Highly Enjoyable

Pokes gentle fun at all the clichés here in this category.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Well Done!

Outstanding mustang man. Finally a decent loving wife story without wimps, cucks or limp dick girly men. The good guy wins...The tramp gets what she deserves.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Passable Yarn with One Sublime Twist !

I enjoyed the part where the two adulterers were being forced post-discovery to tryst again against their horrified protests. Other then that, this was rote territory for fans of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What nice guy?

All I read was some asshat who used violence to deal with his emotional issues. I quit reading when he told his wife that the judge wouldn't give custody to a stay at home wife. What the fuck is wrong with you? Of corse he would and good Old Ryan would be paying through the nose because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ummm...

I thought this was a porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nixon told us that he "wasn't a crook."

This guy keeps telling us he's a nice guy. If you walk the walk, there's no need to keep telling everyone what you are. It will be apparent. This is becoming typical for Stang. We get the same characters with different names in every story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To Anon "Asshat" ..

Go find a Cuck "Hole" and climb into it! NICE JOB STANGSTAR06!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

Another great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and look forward to many more to come. It appears that it doesn't matter how well you write there will always be a critic. So write for the rest of us.....and yourself. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I think it's time you gave writing a rest for a while, the last few stories, I was so bored with them that I skipped through. Your writing and storyline as someone else has stated is pretty much just changing names, it's getting stale.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
I didn't know...

that a Mustang could turn a wimp into a decisive man full of wrath. I realise that the purchase of the car was just a symbolic act to show a change, but it was a little too much for me. I also had a hard time with the forced sex scene, that was a bit too cold and hard, but it was a good way to signal that he was never going to get over the betrayal. For a guy basically writing the same stories with the same type of male and female characters, this did have some different plot twists. Thank You.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xabout 12 years ago
5 stars.

Once again Stangstar another fun and well written story. Keep them coming and thanks for writing.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Better...

Damn the critics! This is one of the best stories the mustang man has ever done.

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
Back to Form

The master is once again back to career best form

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not a happy story

In general I enjoy your stories, but not this one. I thought the angst and the weeping wife was way over done, Sort of like a Renquist story, three or four times longer that the plot could sustain. I none of the characters seemed real....well maybe his mother in law

I didn't vote as it's the sort of thing that others apparently like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank goodness for Stang..

Appears to be the last author posting on this site that does not paint the husband as a wimp cuckold loving man. Clearly head and shoulders above the wanna-be posters. For you wanna-be's, read and take notes. Given the low estate that Literotica has fallen into in the LW category, won't be surprised if Stang hung it up and stopped posting. Hope not.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
Great story

the point about how his change was triggered by the wife's action is 100% spot on. That sort of violent change does not occur for NO reason or because of male Ego...

The difference between THIS 'serious" LW story and MM latest pile of shit... also a supposed serious LW story ...is massive

dinkymacdinkymacabout 12 years ago
Another homer!

Thanks for sharing a great story!!

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
I just wonder how many times in real life...

The husband winds up with the other man's wife? It seems to happen in almost every LW story I read.

I knew from page 2 how this was going to end. I was hoping I was wrong, but alas, I was right on.

In spite of the extremely predictable ending, the story was well thought out and very well written. SS6 is certainly one of the best. For these reasons I discounted my disappointment at the end and still gave the story 5*. I think it deserves it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
a another hit

a husband that did what he had to do, take care of the kid and dump the slut

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
That was a really good Story, Stang. (btw. at the end I have a challenge for you)

Of course we read it already a hundred times, but I try not to hold that against you, because that is not really your fault. Also I liked that he got his Revenge, without going overboard and she got what she deserved. Some Parts where too cheesy, e.g. when the Mother iL told him that story from the guy she knew ... omg. I think I would have just laughed to her face or told her to can it depending on the mood. I mean how stupid does she think he is ? Also: Sorry Stang but the "Omg he took her back" Ending didn't work one bit, every second story here ands this way. Your Capslock "my wife STARLA" was thus a little pathetic ;)

But again: Overall well done AND that was actually the FIRST TIME, as far as i can remember, where introducing the Mustang made sense from a plot POV. Congratulation :)

Also I have a challenge for you, if you want to except it: Just one week dedicate a story to 'Surprise'. Build twists into a story that are unexpected or unorthodox, its not bad if its not totally realistic. E.g. let the Husband just unpredictably snap at one point and go completely Postal or do something where we as the readers simply think "No he didn't .. WTF!?!"

(Btw: Simple, crude, deadly violence is so realistic, I dont know why its almost never used, those elaborated revenge schemes never happen in real-life! Because if you are unefected enough to keep a cool head you dont bother risking everything for revenge and if you care enough you can't bear the pain, keep a cool head and make a reasonable plan in that mindset. You just react, thats why most murders are spontanious and emotional instead of calculated and cold-blooded like in the movies)

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 12 years ago
Welcome back!

Best story you've posted in quite a while. Thanks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Tremendous story. If my life would have turned out like that I'd be very happy.

chastenchastenabout 12 years ago
Liked it

You could see the ending coming from the moment Starla was introduced but I still enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

@nakdsub - I know of it happening once - my boss married the wife of the guy his wife was having an affair with.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
2 things I liked about this one

As usual, you wrote a good story. Very SS06-like, of course. The 2 somewhat novel elements that I liked a lot were the exploration of how the hubby changed from his experience. That was interesting. I also liked how he realized that once unleashed, his newfound power and willingness to use it could cause him to stray too far and become a bully-and that he then reeled that back in. The second thing I liked was his idea to give the wife a chance to win him back-but to hold some collateral (namely: the signed divorce agreement). I am a new author, and was toying around with that idea myself, and may incorporate it into a new story of mine, as well.

The "fantasy" of your stories is frequently how well everything works out for the wronged hubby. In real life, divorce is usually a lose-lose proposition. It seems unlikely that the wife, despite her guilt, would agree to give up custody of her 2-year-old daughter, and then move out of state. Moreover, there is no way a court would give a working husband essentially sole custoday of a daughter over his stay-at-home mom wife. But, having everything work out for the hero is part of what makes so many of SS06's stories so popular, and such a fun escape.

SKHPSKHPabout 12 years ago
Very empathecically told

SS06 is back at his best. One could feel with this guy...

thebulletthebulletabout 12 years ago
too many like this

There are so many cheating wife stories where it seems to be obligatory for the husband to land on his feet with an even better looking woman than he had before. Too often, it's the wife of the other cheater.

I'm here to say that it doesn't happen often, but except that she wasn't the other cheater's wife, strangely it did happen to me.

I ended up almost immediately after the breakup with a much better looking woman. Still, I'd bet it doesn't happen all that often; certainly not as often as it occurs in the LW section of Literotica.

I'd like these stories to have a bit more originality, is all. This story was a good one, but I guess I'm tired of the same old same old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Generous

I am being generous with the 4 rating and here is why.

This began great, even with a somewhat new premise. Then the repitition, way too much of that. We got it early on that the hero was a nice guy but with capabilities, after a couple of dozen times, we really got it.

Close to 3 pages in the middle of getting that.

Then the family has no idea of what is going on? OK. Next the hero has the jerk Jim come over and wait naked on the bed, not err "knowing" what is going on? Come on now, that part was ridiculous. He was going to make them have sex while he watched? Even more ridiculous.

Starla of course was a given from the intro, so the story wandered off into trite. Starla err "didn't" know until nearly the last dog got hung? Well of course she did, no one would buy the story the Jim character supposedly gave her. Her already having filed for divorce helped that part some.

Making him take out the garbage in the middle of the night? Maybe, I just might do that myself if I had enough of an upper hand. That part was funny. And enough. I very nearly quit when the bedroom scene came along but hung in there. Glad I did, there were some laughs.

You are getting better, yet still have the bad habit of repeating yourself on and on add infinitum which makes things a tad boring in spots. Wow, the comma problem fixed? Cool! Common, the comma, problem, me, too. (lol) I go back before I post and take out about 50 of them myself.

Still fun, still good and we have a fast developing author here which is a pleasure.

I do choose to remain anonymous so of course take it for what it is worth.

Man, you sure do like those Mustangs, don't you? Me, I prefer the Corvettes. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This must be

template number 3b.

Just add names and random fillers. You have used this quite some times now. Industrial prefabricated recipes seem the norm now, be it cooking or writing. I wish this weren't so.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Dear thebullet we are the opposite side of the horse.

@ Dear thebullet I and other readers feel very boring for the willing cuckold stories.

Statistic figures show the 55% of the wives cheat and the 98% of LW stories talk about wives with others as the husbands. The overrepresantation is almost twice in it in the LW category. The willing cuckold husbands may be between 5-10% in the real life and in the LW category the overrepresantation rate is between 5 times and 10 times more. WHAT A STRANGE OVERREPRESENTATION AND YOU LIKE READING THIS OVERREPRESENTATION STORIES? We like such a succesful unwilling cuckold stories where the exhusband is succesful with his life after the revenge/divorce. BTW I recomend to read Matt Moreau's new story where the exhusband can find a second woman only 5 years after his divorce. (Darla and Red Clayton)

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 12 years ago
Good

A good story again! Need more like this to offset the nebulous amount of sissy cuck stories on the site. Loved the midnight garbage detail.... Too funny.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 12 years ago
Five

Of course........

Great story - Again!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Same old, same old

It gets a One (1) because it is just the same story - template - filled in. The names change - nothing else. How many trysts on LW are discovered because telephone calls are inadvertently intercepted? 50? How many times in real life does one pick up on a spouse's call (multi-extension phone system, multilevel house)? Once a year?

In LW it never fails. Husband learns the plot and becomes implacable. Usually he is told, and has no reason to disbelieve, that the wife is screwing around because she's bored, and will make amends.

None of such wimpish such for our heroes on LW - one misstep and total war is declared. Of course, our heroes his in some world where such women are punished severely, and all the man's plans work perfectly. Life doesn't work this way - not in the US. The wife's misconduct doesn't mean jack except to the extent the child's upbringing was impaired or her misconduct meant pissing away marital assets.

In case you were wondering - exclusive use of the wife's pussy is NOT a marital asset. She can spread it around and so long as the kids and the bank accounts are adversely affected - tant pis

TXanyTXanyabout 12 years ago
Great story

How you painted his change of feelings really struck home with me....something that was very believable. I liked the collateral, but wonder if your character would really enforce it? Wouldn't he have shared much more? Anyway, a fun read and I look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good comeback

It is nice to see the nice guy finish first without needing to go scorched earth on everyone. Thiis is better than the last short story you wrote. I liked it alot. Great story can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Luckily it worked out

In my life it hasn't turned out that well. My wife cheated on me at least twice and after I found out about it, we haven't has sex since although we are still together but are in seperate bedrooms. After her last affair she came down with an STD and this has been 20 years ago.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 12 years ago
Awful

The plot was a copy of a dozen other stories in this section. Nothing original. Just like using a cookie cutter.

katranmankatranmanabout 12 years ago
Keep it up

Another winner SS06! Don't let the whiners stop you from delivering the goods. After thousands of plots and twists in LW stories, certainly there are going to be similarities in any new one -- just like in real life!! Excellent job in letting at least a few protagonists keep their lives and sanity intact and move on to better things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another great story

I think I liked last week's story better but this one was good too. Last weeks story "The one that got away" wasn't posted on this site. Why do you only post certain stories on certain websites?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good one Stang!

Like the style and the fact that the slut "finally" gets actually kicked to the curb for once instead of all those whining wimps who take the sluts back - only to get cheated on again and again. Great story and thank you for your time & story!

greowulfgreowulfabout 12 years ago
Excellent work Stang (and Miko)

I enjoyed the dynamic between the principal characters, and I think this is the closest you have come to a first wife who is not *completely* mentally deficient. At leatst, one does not have to conclude that the protag was a moron to fall for her.

I think the central theme could have used more development, though. You sort of bounce around the idea of changes and what causes them. The line that bugged me most was "YOU Changed ME." I tend to believe that we cannot always control what happens to us, but we have a great deal of control over our actions. I could maybe be persuaded otherwise, but that line seemed to surrender a great deal of personal responsibility. I think you dealt with it tangentially by changing him back into the nice guy, but I think that theme could have been addressed more directly.

Anyhow, you keep writing, I'll keep reading. Thanks again.

Wulf

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
not a bad tale

Hubby was right in this case-even as a romantic the ex doesn't get it, she never explains why she made fun of hubby with jerk off like that...that smells of what many people know,that many women don't grow out of that fascination with jerks aka "bad boys",the nice boys in high school were usually the ones called wimps and the like or were told "let's be friends". If Rhonda had defended her hubby,told Jim he was nothing more then a human dildo unlike hubby maybe he could forgive her,plus she wouldn't admit the truth,rather then come clean. Among other things if she was truly repentant she would have told the other wife,not protect Jim .She still thought nice meant wimp and that allowed her teen emotional iq laugh along with scumbag.That she thought it was just sex tells the tale,cruelty doesn't matter.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 12 years ago
Once again

I like your story. Keep doing what you do.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
Good story

He is still a nice guy. Hitting someone once does not prove otherwise. He allowed her to continue to take care of the family. He had the right to be an asshole at times. There was something different about this in my opinion, the wife realized that she was in a no win situation and she left of her own accord. One thing the recon stories usually never tell is the aftermath of trying to live together after something like this happens. From what I hear it is not pretty and it is never the same. Whats wrong with getting another woman anyway? Those who can....DO. It would only be unrealistic to someone who would have a problem getting another. An above average looking man will have a line at his door once the word gets around.

likeboblikebobabout 12 years ago

And this week's "most predictable ending" award goes to ........

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Perfect ! A good story with a happy ending

A great storyline that was very nicely written and edited.

I was glad that he found a good woman to love.

5 stars.

Thanks Stang for the enjoyable read.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Rich said it good. It was a good story and a great ending. Thank you, Amigo!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Being a wimp caused his problems

Ryan admits he was a wimp. He let people walk all over him. He COULD defend himself but he decides to let the bullies steal his lunch money. This is something to be proud of? There is a tendency in human nature to see what we can get away with. It can be good when people push boundaries and discover new things. It can be bad when taking advantage of others. It we don't get punished, we continue the bad behavior. Being a wimp when he has the power to stand up for himself is nothing to be proud of. The bullies stole his money, continued to do so, and probably took money from others as well. If he had cleaned their clocks, maybe they would have improved their behavior.

The same thing happened with his wife. She tests his boundaries and he wimps out each time. She loses respect for him, partly because he does nothing to command respect. He doesn't have to be an out of control gorilla to get respect but wimps bring out the worst in the people around them. I don't blame him for her cheating but if he commanded more respect maybe she wouldn't have been so stupid.

I don't have a problem with him punching Jim because it was a spur of the moment thing. But his conversion to a macho man was unpleasant. He let his wife define his character. You don't have to be either a wimp or a Neanderthal, there is lot's of room in between to command respect but remain respectful.

The little diversion provided by her parents was interesting, earning forgiveness. Not a bad idea for a small, painful, indiscretion. A sexual slip. But that's not Rhonda's problem. She doesn't respect Ryan. After being caught she lies about what happened to Ryan and to their parents. She continues to lie about the length of her fling and the disrespect she showed. Her actions show that she thinks if she fucks Ryan enough, all will be forgiven. She trivializes her actions because she thinks Ryan is too wimpy to really be upset about it. She tries to bully him into backing down. She doesn't fit the forgiveness model. Ryan said it early on, he didn't love her any more. I get that. How can you love someone who has no respect for you? Given that, why play the game of trying to let her earn forgiveness? It was a waste of time and a wimp out.

It's a "happy" ending because Ryan is all set with a lovely woman. Is he a better man? Someone who stands up for himself? Or is he just lucky that Starla isn't taking advantage of him at the moment? It would be nice to see the character grow a bit. Also, the waiting until married for sex was moronic. The failure of their marriages was because they were sexually incompatible with their previous spouses who both wanted it a little rougher and kinkier. How about trying each other out sexually before the marriage to make sure they are in sync???? All in all, his good fortune seems to be almost coincidental, not because he became a man deserving the respect of his woman. Is he still a wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
best story everrrr

not just a story about sex. its far deeper than that and was very well written.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 12 years ago
wow!

SS06, you do write very interesting work. By page #2, I thought we were in the wrap-up stage, and couldn't figure out what you needed another three pages to cover. But you did well.

Good work. Five-star.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 12 years ago
Some thoughts

Your protagonist was a nicely developed individual, and I enjoyed his thought process for the most part, but, I agree with others--his thought processes were repetitive, which did slow the story down (For example: You could use the idea of "screaming on the inside", once. Do you think that this needs to be repeated so that we will know that he feels miserable and hurt by his wife betrayal, or can your readers get that already?).

My main concern is that, as a fantasy, its OK, but it seems so divorced from reality (in my opinion) that it really interfered with my ability to suspend disbelief, which is something you want, if you want your audience to go along with you. Not to worry, a lot of commentators felt OK about doing exactly that, so, mine is clearly a minority view. The first thing is that our hero assaulted Jim without objective provocation (it would be interesting for Ryan to defend the "threat" claim in court, given that Jim just stood up, and without any kind of "fighting words" to show intent, have Ryan launching at Jim pre-emptively; Rhonda was there and was absolutely shocked by Ryan's behaviour--unexpected to her as it was). Since he is a martial arts expert (been doing it since he was eight, so I assume he is pretty good), he may be guilty of aggravated assault, as "In the Matter of the Welfare of D.S.F._, 416 N.W.2d 772 (Minn. App. 1988), the Minnesota Court of Appeals held that there was sufficient evidence to conclude that the actions of the defendant, who had "substantial experience in karate," were sufficient to demonstrate his knowledge that he was hitting the victim with sufficient force to break the victim's jaw." Even if he escapes a criminal conviction, the possibility of civil damages is very likely, given the lower standards of proof.

So, it is strange to me that they (Rhonda and Jim) would so meekly accept what Ryan did; enough for both to willingly go along with Ryan's A-hole wishes, re divorce, whims, etc. Two things: first, I get that both were terrified of others finding out, and grasped at straws to stop Ryan from spreading the word to loved ones. Even if I accept that (which seems kooky anyway, given that Ryan made no assurances to give them what they both wanted), I can't accept the subsequent behaviour of the two antagonists at the central dramatic moment of the story, namely, the coerced attempted sex between Jim and Rhonda, and the way the two antagonists react to it..

Why? Because nothing in the story has really prepared us for why the two antagonists subsequently go on as if nothing important had happened, when clearly, Ryan had shown his COMPLETE and UTTER CONTEMPT for the two of them. From this point on, we, as readers, KNOW that he is never going to forgive either one of them, and that he will have his revenge. So, why don't the two antagonists? The major problem here is that the two antagonists are just paper cut-outs. There is no depth to them, and we have little idea of motivations. I mean: "I am bored" "I love you," etc, is about the extent of things. We know NOTHING about these two. For example" Did they go to college? Simple question (but no answer), but it helps us to ascertain whether we can attribute some level of accomplishment and intelligence to Rhonda by inference--because at the moment, she seems utterly brain-dead to me in the way she behaves in this story. Maybe she is submissive by nature, and that might explain why she acts the way she does, when Ryan dumps on her. And that might explain why she was interested in her previous boy-friends and later Jim, but you pretty much rule this out by having her stand up to Jim when he is acting all dickish and all. Further, this move also explains why the second half of the story deflates like a punctured balloon as the tension you cleverly built up--with the premise of spending a year together to try and save the relationship--is completely destroyed.

Because, if Jim and Rhonda have even the slightest clue, they look Ryan in the eye, tell to go screw himself in that bedroom, then tell him to do what he wants. with regards to divorce, because he is going to do it anyway. And this way at least, Rhonda has more leverage in the divorce, since she can plausibly argue a) that Ryan forgave her by inviting her back into the house to live together, b) that he made an agreement with her that he had no intention of keeping in good faith, c) that she signed the documents because she was afraid of him, but wanted to be near her baby, And Jim just sues him, and takes him to court in civil suit--he doesn't have to go to gaol, but he can pay a tidy sum, to help him in his divorce process, which he knows is coming down the pipeline anyway...

I find this a pity, because in my view, you took an easy, well-worn path. Your tale would have been far more interesting and engaging in the second half, if rather than the two extremes (yours of the clueless antagonists and mine of the belligerent antagonists) another option presented itself--both Jim and Rhonda understand what Ryan is doing, and just simply say that they won't do as he asks, for to do so makes him no better than them, and they wouldn't wish that pain on anyone else. And that his behaviour is reprehensible, and he should be ashamed of himself--as ashamed as the pair of them feel for what they did to him and their families... and see where that takes you. The dignified antagonists, if you will... If it is a SS06 story, you go with the path you already selected (and have often selected in most (all?) of your stories). If you go with a MM or BT story, you go with the wife and lover using Ryan's anger and violence to take Ryan to the cleaners, etc, etc... The third option gives you a different story line. It might be the SAME ending when all is said and done, but it is possible that Ryan grows in new and interesting complicated ways; and Jim and Rhonda are more than just simply "stand-ins" for the villians ("boo! Hsss!") of the piece, but also capable of growth as well. Admittedly, that won't please the TTB group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Some good, some not so good

The destruction of a marriage is always sad. A new love is wonderful.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Nicely written story

I liked the characters, but it did lack some substance & intrigue. Plus, there was hardly any Mustang in it!

Sandman55Sandman55about 12 years ago
Again...

Simply put; Stangstar has done it again and I loved this story. Well done!

LancerInLALancerInLAabout 12 years ago
A rare comment from me

Your mother-in-law might have been the best flushed out non-primary character I have read from you. In her short time in the story, she came off as completely real. For that reason alone this is a 5*. Yes, I enjoyed the rest as well. Thank you SS06 and Miko.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you for writing this story

It gives the "True Loving Wives" morons some hope to cling to when mentally wrestling with how turned on they get reading shared-wife stories.

Other than that...it was boring and pointless. Here's a hint for you: When submitting a story to a site that has "erotic" in the url...make the story erotic, ya dumb fuck. Your other option is to ask the moderator to create a "Stupid fucking story" category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my wife (Make sure Caps is on) "STARLA" ... Palm -> Face!

Very original! NOT!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

One thing missed from the story, the last humorous scen as end of many SS06's stories. However I am glad you did not chase your cheating wife character get suicide and there is not any murder in your story. A cheating not too stunning wife may be changed with a nicer woman easily....

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
Even though it was unrealistic, because it was well written,

I was going to rate it 3 stars. However, early on page 4, it went from unrealistic to the twilight zone. In fact, at that point, it was so bad, I just couldn't take anymore of the nonsense, so I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
CHANGING PARTNERS

not on the dance floor is stressful. TK U MLJ LV NV

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story!

What story could be better? Two scum bag cheaters get exactly what they deserve while two people who truly deserve each other wind up together. Hollywood couldn't come up with a better ending. I felt good seeing the cheaters get what they had coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An ugly, vindictive story.

So much hatred in only five pages. How did you manage that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Read the WHOLE THING!

I come on this site to get fuel for my masturbation sessions. I hate stories that take too long to get to the sucking and fucking and I usually am bored after the first page but THIS story was so awesome that I read the whole thing, DIDNT even masturabate and was happy at the end. This is a great read! Thank you for being such an awesome writer.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
An object lesson in honesty

I referred this story to my grown children as an example of "what could be your life IF..." Realistically written. Well done.

Thanks

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
I was pretty disgusted with the main character at points

He was done wrong, but he turned into a very vindicitve bastard...which you made as part of the story, granted. But why have him create an endless supply of hoops for the wife to jump through for a year? He became the liar.

I am reminded of the Bugs Bunny episode where Yosemite Sam has an endless amount of doors to open before the last door shows a cannon. The problem is that the wife was a much more sympathetic character then is Yosemite Sam. This is what Ryan did to Rhonda.

Oh. I'm as guilty as hell in doing this too, but please stop with the same first letter for a lot of the main characters. You aren't the only person who does this, but some readers have trouble following who is who when you (pl) do this.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Another strange winner -

As always I score based on quality as I see it rather than my level of agreement with the ending -

A really well written story that makes me angry at how the author worked it out is still a well written story -

This time I am somewhat ambivalent about how the "hero" dealt with his now Ex - she got a chance to prove her worth, his pride meant it probably never stood a chance - OK he gave it a shot - sorta - kinda - maybe?

I am non-too worried about its impact on a stupid selfish woman who would be so disloyal, disrespectful and betray her husband so completely, as for how he treated the "other" guy - fuck him. The guy comes to his house sits at his table, screws his wife under his nose, belittles him and he should what be nice and helped the bastard - not likely. All of it from both of them because he is a decent human being who puts others needs ahead of his wants - yeah well "Burn the Witch" and her boy toy.

Mostly I like the way he put his daughter well being ahead of all else -

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 12 years ago
five for fighting

I liked it. Personally I wouldn't have moved the whore back in but it seemed to fit Ryan's torchitude. My only regret is that it was so long between posting and my reading it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
Wow FD "cuckster"45 has spoken

your fucking nuts dude, Ryan didn't make that lying whore jump threw anything fucking hoops. He needed to get rid of her from the beginning, instead he let the parents talk him in to giving her a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cuckdogg is the expert on cuckoldry

he has the PhD in cuckdom, lives in Cucktown, rides the cuckbus, and can identify every flavor of creampie known to cucks. Sorry FD45, if the "Master of all that is Cuck" and top cuck in the WBC says you are a one of his own, I guess you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 *****

Thanks. tom anon

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Huedogg2

I agree. If he had thrown her out immediately, he would have been honorable.

Instead, he offered a 'chance' for reconcilliation which was false and fake from the get go. That, to my mind, is dishonorable. Either offer her a real chance or get rid of her. In my opinion, he didn't offer her a fair shot after promising one. If you aren't going to follow through, don't make the promise. Using that time to torture his wife isn't cool in my book. Throw her out if you don't want her.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
FD45 you have to excuse my love child

He's still mad that his wife gave birth to my kids just like his mom did. Boy do slut run deep in anoncuck's family.....well I'm finding out as we speak. His sister is in the middle of a DP with me and a few of the fellows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How many minutes til Wapner?

Huecuck, the "Rain Man" of cuckoldry, is a sad attention whore who can't spell or compose a complete sentence BUT he is an excellent driver - dad lets him drive on the driveway at Wallbrook.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
PEOPLE NEVER REALLY CHANGE

they may re-evalute the parameters. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 FORCED CHANGES AND FORCED FEEDING

neither is the greatest of feelings, but really necessary/ TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Formula

Wonderful, caring gentle man has cheating wife. Wife's lover gets physically hurt by husband. Husband toughens up but, by being wonderful, earns the love of a true angel.

How original is that storyline? Not even the tiniest little bit. A poor effort from someone who ought to be writing much better stories.

ValerionValerionabout 11 years ago
ythebadger....

Ever heard of the phrase, "if it ain't broke....don't fix it"? These stories are fiction and they work so well because there are a lot of genuinely nice guys out there that just get fucked over. It is nice to read stories where the good guy comes out on top for a change. Besides, which one of us nice guys wouldn't mind ditching a cheating woman and riding off into the sunset in a new Mustang GT and a beautiful brunette in the passenger seat.

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Too bad...

you're story missed it. Starla's physique wouldn't have been enough to turn off his love for Rhonda, and regardless of his anger and sense of betrayal he wouldn't have just stopped loving her. His daughter would have been that love connection. A two year old girl would have been too personable to treat like some loving teddy bear. I doubt Rhonda would have given up without going the whole year, and then putting the two of them in bed together would never have been something he would have done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what an idiot

ryan is a major idiot and desrves anything he gets! maybe he should take some time to get to know a woman before he thinks he wants a relationship with them. typical stupid male thinking with the wrong head! gives real men a bad name! well written and enjoyed the read i guess thats the important thing.

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Yaaa.. 'De gustibus non est disputandum'

What a tacky .. maudlin .. and 'Bollywood' class 'tragedy' (do not want to write bluntly ..).

All the female cooks and maids are flooding with tears in reading?

- Sorry.. This can not be read through to the end ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So Rhonda finally gives up, signs the papers, leaves her OWN kid behind, moves to Ohio to take care of someone else's kid, becomes BFFs with her ex and his new wife. That about it, right?

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Fantasy

Nice fantasy for a wimp who wants to trade up. The truth is, this is really a story about a guy married to a fat chick, who would prefer a trophy wife. In order to achieve that plot goal, you have to destroy the other spouses to get them out of the way. Yuck, this is the fantasy of a narcissistic wimp. If he really loved his daughter as much as he said he did, I could understand him keeping a failed wife. I could understand him living with the pain for all those years so his daughter could have both her parents. Some might call it wimpy, others might see the strength in a man who could accept such a burden to protect his child. It would demand that he actually try to love his wife, if only as a demonstration of his love for his daughter. There would be no "happy" ending for him. There would likely be a crummy sex life. A lot of sad moments when he found himself alone in his car, or in the shower where thoughts about how your life is going seem to come to you. There would be the first day when his then teenage daughter start pushing her parents away, as she became and adult and he was less needed than before. There would be the final day, when she had gone to college, or got married, when the question of what he was doing living with the failed wife would once again have to be answered. This is a real story, one that many have lived. There is a ton of drama and feeling in it. Certainly more rewarding than a fantasy.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Answer story

LOL. I have not read this SS06's story earlier. Good story and an answer version to lucsmith's humorous story " Let the Punishment Fit the Crime". BTW 5*****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
He Was Still Too Nice

At least he was happy in the end. He thought he had the woman of his dreams but she turned out to be a nightmare. Now he has the woman and the life he wants. The asshole cheaters are alone. Fuck 'em.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
pretty saccharine

but ok

a resounding 3***

Sam37Sam37about 10 years ago
An enjoyable read

Despite the claims of the naysayers, sometimes people DO change. The character of Ryan was set up well. He was a "sleeper". He was tough, he simply did not flaunt it. Yet once awoken, they met his wrath.

I've known people like this. You should not trifle with them.

Too bad Rhonda did not recognize it.

Yes, SS06 tends to rush the meeting of the "replacement" spouses, but the story is enjoyable and even possible outside of the timeline.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Great story!

Adopting each other's kids (especially Haley) was too much.

shangoshangoabout 10 years ago
Didn't like it

Once your "Hero" blamed others for his actions, you lost me.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Rough Sex

Didn't ever occur to Rhonda that if she wanted some occasional rough sex to actually ASK for it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous!

It was awesome. Just had all the twists and surprises a story needs and besides it was consisted of very well described characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
details

good story but with some questionable details:

how could the PI "rig" the house with her there?

never heard of such a thing as hours for a sales job esp a midnight shift

how did Ryan marry Starla without her being divorced? (it was mentioned much later with few few details)

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
I just re-read this story

I've been very critical of the recent stories this author has been putting out. Re-reading this one confirms that some of his older stories are MUCH better than the pulp mill stuff he's been putting out recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This writer is a woman-hater. his childhood should be investigated.

The "hero" had it coming. He is not a wimp but an idiot. He has his share of responsibilities in what happened but is too thick to understand and too convinced to be the perfect american quiet man type. She did wrong, yes, but he was worst. Well, the plot completely artificious, above the lines, the charachters black and white, the conversations build to have him always right and the wife always stupid and wrong...a story perfectly in line whit others written by this author. I read them now and then to see if he is maturing a little but..... Kind of taleban type man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Funny

Dear Anon according to you only the stranger men's creampie eating cuckold husbands are not women hater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Total rubbish

A complete waste of time, reading this gibberish. Obviously written by a wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
*****

The nit pickers are at it again I see. Good writing as well as good story. Thank you SS06. Cheers! c29

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous