All Comments on 'An Intro To A Glory Hole'

by VirginiaS

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yep trash is as trash does

he really wanted to turn his wife into trash, why was he planning a divorce?

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 12 years ago
great short story

I really enjoyed your story.....hot, wet and submissive. I look forward reading more of your works, but now I have this problem I need to tend to. Mmmmm. Thanks for my sticky fingers.

Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Imagine that!

a black guy who hadn't washed in a while? Impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very hot

Very hot storie. I like going to the glory holes myself. Wish I had a wife that I could take to the glory holes! Please write more.

enjoyredingenjoyredingabout 12 years ago
the rest

of the story..surely one as hot as this didnt end at the glory hole.. give us the next chapter.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sucking

I love going to book stores I like two in my town where they have glory holes. I like to make a night of it and I suck what ever comes through the hole. As I swallow the cum I'm looking for the next cock the most I ever sucked was 21

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glorious gloryholes

As a bi male, I was introduced to black cocks at an adult movie theater. I will state profoundly, that there is nothing that can compare to the fun of sucking black cock in front of others down in the front row of a dimly lit adult theater while other men take out their cocks and jack off. I have sucked many hundreds of black cock this way, or through glory holes. The biggest black cock I ever had was by glory hole and I would guess his size to be well over 12 inches . After I got him off by orally worshipping his magnificent cock he had to come into my booth with me. Needless to say he wanted more of the royal cock worshipping I done to him just moments before. We both stayed in that small booth for a period of 4 hours, as others came by and peeked through the hole as we enjoyed one hot steamy session, as he got off a total of 7 times. Four times down my throat, yes down my throat as I finally was able to deepthroat him. The last three times he got off, he bent me over and took my ass like no one ever has go this day! It was one of the best times I ever had, and he gladly gave me his number to call him up. Over the next 5 years we had sessions quite the same, and loved the way I serviced his huge cock so much that he often would share me with his friends because of my total slut talent I had. Glory holes were made for fun times and hot sex! If you haven't experienced the thrill of having a huge black coming through a hole in the wall for you to enjoy, all I can say is you are missing a lot of hot sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Wish I could get my wife to try this. If she would let her submissive side come out, she have a great time. I have a great local, where they have some glory holes, and some bigger rooms, where you can entertain in full view. I love to be watched while sucking one or more cocks. They think they are using me, but I have the power! I never let them cum in or on me! More stories!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Glory holes are great fun

Love glory holes and bib black cock xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wife

Hot story, would love to guide my wife’s head down to a fat black cock. Watch her open her mouth and see her accept the excitement of being a black cock whore. Like it better when there are several watching and calling her names as they all use her to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

Love to have a big black guy leaning back on our couch with his legs spread as my wife kneels between them, lost in sucking his big thick cock. Him looking at me with a look that mocks me as he tells me how my wife LOVES sucking black dick. What a slut she is and how wet her cunt is. Making me finger her as she pleases him so she cums as he calls her names. Telling her that her pussy loser husband knows who can satisfy her best and makes me says it true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A kiss

I love the first time I saw my wife on her knees for a black man.he was holding her by her hair and rubbing his fat black dick all over her face as she tried to get it in her mouth. Her breath was coming in gasps and she was panting she was so excited. She moaned as he slid his cock in her mouth and shook as she came. I loved seeing her taking blackdicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it there’s nothing hotter than seeing my perfect wife so excited she’s on her knees sucking a Blackman cock and lost in the feelings of how nasty it makes her. Her pussies wet and he can do what he wants to her. Love him calling her names and seeing the effect being degraded has on her as he does what a man is supposed to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirginiaS@VirginiaS
281 Followers
Lost my husband to cancer several years ago.... he was my fuck buddy, and also my very best friend, and helped introduce me to interracial sexing.