All Comments on 'Me and You and Baby make... Six?'

by syd_v63

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

My cunt is so wet! More please!

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Six?

I'd love to take care of your wet cunt! Reading this story, one kinda gets excited. Hope more is to cum. Thanks.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drabout 12 years ago
To borrow a line from Oliver Twist ...

May I have more please? Great start, keep the story line going. Hell, let Jason knock up both his sister and his mom.

OrishesOrishesabout 12 years ago
Please let Jason knock up his mom!!!

I really like this story and I hope that Jason impregnates his mom. I honestly don't like Mimi's boyfriend being in the picture. Something tells me that Jason will be a better lover than her boyfriend.

OrishesOrishesabout 12 years ago

I wouldn't mind if Jason knocked up his sister too as long as he's the one that impregnates his mother.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 12 years ago
Whilst Grammar might make you it's bitch,

Whilst grammar might make you it's bitch, this story is not your bitch. It's quite good! I'd like to see more, and longer too please.

cardinalfancardinalfanabout 12 years ago
Short, But Excellent

Would love to see you continue this story. I've enjoyed most of your stories so far, and I hope you continue writing.

smosssmossabout 12 years ago
Jason Needs

Dude,

Let Jason be the one to walk in on them. I mean you have this marked as incest, where the son action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This story rocks

This story rocks and I really think that it has potential to be your best plot so far. I have enjoyed all of your stories and this one is by far the best plot so far. Bring on the next one.

OH AND BY THE WAY "FUCK THE GRAMMAR POLICE"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Knock up

Let him knock up both mom and sister, they like it both!

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago
Hope for new chapter soonish. :D

Can't wait to see what is bound to happen, Jason wrenching control from the shebitch Merriam and kicking out Scott + Scott's dad and brothers. Power of blackmail. :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot

I know it wasn't meant as an actual story with a plotline (based on your note above), but I think you should go further with this one. Women screaming to have their pussies filled with cum and begging to be knocked up are insanely hot. If you want to keep it in the realm of literary "porn," you could just have the son walk in, and challenge the boyfriend to see who can knock up who first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

This one needs more chapters. Very hot.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

You're teasing us again! You tell us just enough to get us wildly excited, then leave it to our fertile imaginations as to what follows. This story is fabulous, so much hot'n'horny action implied, I wish you would tell us more though! 5 Stars from me!

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
good job

You do good work just not really my cup of tea.Would have been better for me if brother was the one knocking sis and mom up.I'm afraid I would have walked in and kicked studly's teeth out.Any fucking in my house the Gorilla will be doing it.They say you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip but if there's any in there I can squeeze it out.

homerjayhomerjayover 6 years ago
Wow!

Excellent premise, just wish you would continue.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
I love your style

This will be another scenario that I can use. you may not have had a plot or anything for this tale but I can easily 'see' the before AND after for this. THANK YOU.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
the title doesn't make sense to me

I don't get it. The title implies the main character (which to me is the son) should be involved, but other than watching and recording he is not. then there is the number 6 what's that about??? and who is baby??? 7 people in total are said to have sex and 1 more wants to with at least the daughter if not the mother also so that makes 8 and what about the dad he is mentioned also so that's 9. This one is very confusing but, I kind of like the premise. It has possibilities.

becker92548becker92548almost 5 years ago
Well????

Shit, any more to this???

newtype2525newtype2525over 1 year ago

While I agree with the previous post that we need more, I think the title doesn't necessarily mean what it looks like. The sister here has had sex with six people already, but if you include her, it makes SEVEN!

And bro and dad would make nine total, for now. But I like this so much I would want WAY MORE!!

Please return one day!!

tjreadertjreader8 months ago

fuck yeah!! I would absolutely welcome more of this!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersyd_v63@syd_v63
1012 Followers
Syd_63 is obviously a pseudonym. Big Pink Floyd fan i write Porn. I make no excuses and have no pretence that I to do anything else. I am also a slow writer, writing when I can and when the mood hits me. Again no apologies that's just how it is, so I am sorry if you are w...