All Comments on 'Evelyn'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldtwitoldtwitabout 11 years ago
Oh so well written

This was so well written, with feeling and tenderness, and some good old sex.... I'm sure plenty of couples have been here for one reason or another, and some lucky boy (man) gets to have some really good sex for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

There was 24 years difference between us. John had asked if I thought his wife was o.k. looking for an old girl,63, I said sure and then he asked a question which I didn't expect, would I fuck her, I looked at him, I mean if she was available. I said jokingly, only if you were there, and he said I hoped you would say something like that because we would like that. So it was I met them at a local club. A few drinks, John danced with Betty then he called me over and I danced with her, I said to her are you sure about this, she looked at me and said, it was our idea, not just his. So it was, in their home, I was standing, my cock in Bettys warm mouth, I pulled back, turn around. She did, on her knees and I got down and tongued her pussy, working up to her arse, then back to her pussy, then flicking my tongue oh so lightly against her arse. She kept pushing back,i stood and with the head of my cock at her pussy, I told her to push back and my cock was engulfed by her warmth and wetness as I slid in. I started slow, teasing, she kept whimpering, I worked into her and as I thrust faster she orgasmed, I felt her pussy clutching me but I kept thrusting until I too couldn't hold back and shot into her. We stayed together, then I eased back, I looked over at John, he was stroking his cock, I slapped her bottom, on your back and then I lifted her legs and slid my still hard cock back into her and slowly fucked her, flicking her clit with my fingers until he orgasmed again, while I slowly fucked her and looking her in the eye told her I was going to cumm on her face, her beautiful tits so John could see. She orgasmed again, saying yes,yes, do it on my face. John get over here and I went faster and faster, pulled out and moved up, holding my cock, get ready, here I cumm and she actually opened her mouth as my cumm shot out of me onto her face, the second onto her lips and I dribbled the rest onto her tits. I moved back, John said quick, suck me and I watched as no sooner had he pushed into her mouth than he pulled back and emptied onto her face. I showered and left them there. I am a regular guest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How Old?

It is very erotic, but alot is left out. How old is she really? Where did they meet and where are they fucking? Is this a one-time event or is it a regular thing. Why 'agreed upon'? Did money change hands? There is much left to tell here as the story is full of holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Lady In Need

This was a rather nice story of a woman's need to be fucked. It would have played better if her husband had not been present, so that she could at least have booked her young lover back for a return engagement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1127 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.