All Comments on 'Two Jerks Pull Con to Fuck How Wife'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done

An original plot! Quite well written. I have the same problem with the titles. You past or attach the story,but you have to type in the title. Fuck How Wife?

It was OK as written, but it might have been better ir the wife and husband were fleshed out a bit more, to give us some idea of how they interacted with each other.

BordermanBordermanabout 12 years ago
Novel Idea

Very novel idea and well portraide giving a very horny description. liked it a lot.

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
Linda and I are in our early forties

Old folks are not sexy so I rated it 1*.

johnstang2johnstang2about 12 years ago
Old folkes not sexy?

Dwornock posted:

"Linda and I are in our early forties.

Old folks are not sexy so I rated it 1*."

I sure hope when you reach your early forties my friend and you will that some cheap teeny booper looks at you and say "ew gross". Your views by then would have changed but your words today will follow you. Think before you write something.

Just from your many post you do I see you enjoy degrading your fellow human beings.

And another thing did you know that halve the actors that play high school parts are over the age of twenty. They are just baby faced.

Dont get me wrong I like the sweet young things myself but I would not turn down Angelina Jolie, Meg Ryan, or Drew Barrymore like you just did.

Now after the rant is over.....

I like this story but I would have killed Tom first off and then came after Carlos. I would even try to protect both Tina and Linda from the jerk squad. After all Tom and Carlos is technically quilty of raping Linda.

I like to read a follow up on how all these issues were resolved.

Thanks,

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
enjoyable, but...

I found the plot of this story very good, but I think the actual writing could have used a lot of improvement. First, it's written along the lines of how someone would tell his buddy what happened. I did this... I did that... It would have been much better if it were written as an actual story with dialog and different persepctives.

Stormbringer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To Dwornock

Sexy isn't an age. The only thing you are showing is your own ignorance and youth. And that comment is so infantile that I don't think you are old enough to be on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Follow Up?

Your revenge is still missing.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 10 years ago
Crying out for a sequel!!!

Don't leave us hanging. Prod your Muse for a coda!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
Jerks taking advantage

I think there was more than two jerks involved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish the Story

This story was written over six years ago, and the last appearance by this author was over 5 years ago. I would say, this story is fair game for someone who wants to write a revenge sequel.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Would

Would.have been nice to see what his revenge would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She knew

I think that in a future story it will come out that she knew and wants to do it again.

49ers6949ers6921 days ago

Good story, but again I hate when the truth is kept from the spouses. The husband does realize that his wife was raped doesn't he. Dumb fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous