All Comments on 'Mom's Perfect Peach'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was a lovely story, well thought out, good grammar too.

Thank you very much for the pleasure.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Excellent

Wow, excellent and well done. there's no reason they can't have a long relationship. A women like that deserves a decent one for what she didn't get. Awesome story bud, and thank you.

latin_loverlatin_loverabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely lovely. I try to reserve five star ratings for my absolute favorite stories, this was well deserving. Well paced, you allowed the relationship to develop naturally. The characters were believable and well developed, and the sex was erotic without being over the top. Congratulations on a job well done!

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Very romantic, exciting and hot! Nice work! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your votes are the only payment authors receive.

I recently scanned the scores for a number of pieces posted on Literotica. For one very well written piece I was not surprised to see there were almost 21000 readers in an eight-day period but I was amazed to see that only 116 people had bothered to vote.

Results such as those must be disheartening to authors who, for our own selfish interest, we want to encourage to fill these pages with their work. Those results, unfortunately, are typical and as a groups of avid readers we need to change that. It’s a simple click of the mouse to vote and it’s enormously important to the people who give us their work at no cost.

Leaving written comments is a little more trouble but the response rate there is typically very low. The rationale, reasonable comments are often polluted by inane moralistic comments from ‘anonymous’ or juvenile comments from DW Moron who thinks anyone past puberty is too old to be sexy. Good lord child grow up!

Those readers who appreciate the time, effort and creativity of the very fine authors who donate their work here need to speak out, vote on every story you read (It’s only a click of the mouse). Take a moment to water down the vitriol of stupidly negative comments by adding something encouraging and constructive in the comments section.

As a group lets show our appreciation for those providing good entertainment at no cost to a huge readership.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Well written story. Try to take some extra time in detailing the first moments of intercourse. This is the culminating point your readers are waiting for they want to stretch that moment out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great start!

Very good story. Please continue. And since mom confides with Sarah, maybe she can get involved also.... a 3some with mom, you, and Sarah would really be exciting.

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
Perfect peach

This is five for me. I liked the way the characters are fully developed and the relationship between mother and son seems a natural. I'm new to the frays "Perfect Peach" and I think it's great,descriptive,suits the story and the mothers character

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Very good Mother/Son incest story. I really liked it very much.

The MouseThe Mouseabout 12 years ago
Excellent story.

I usually find a good deal of unreality in incest stories; however, this one flowed easily and naturally into soft loving, which I really enjoyed. Thank you.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
great

i loved it makes me feel better about being with my son

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireabout 12 years ago
Fully worthy of five stars

Well-paced and plotted. Good build up with nicely developed sexual tension between Jonathon and his mom. I liked the balance of the erotic and romantic components of their relationship very much. A new favorite.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 12 years ago
Perfect!

An absolute masterpiece! What a lovely Valentine's gift for us all! Bravo!

floaturboatfloaturboatabout 12 years ago
RWII delivers again!

Great story. Thanks for posting. Hope there is more soon. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect!

Once again you have written a flawless story. Perfect pacing, and when the son tongued his mom's rosebud, it sent me over the edge! I'd love it if you worked some of that into your daddy/daughter stories as well.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Such a loving and sweet story

Just fantastic is the only thing I can think of in describing this warm and loving story.

The descriptions of the very erotic sex between his mom and him was perfect, Not over done and coarse, but loving and sweet.

How could he ever leave such a sexy hot and loving woman. He should be with her for ever.

The only thing that they are going to have to work on is his sister. Both his mom and him need to find a way to get his sister in bed with them. His sister can be the one that could give their mom all of the grand children she wants, while still having him as her lover. The three of them all living under one roof and sharing their love.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well well...

Quite impressive. Shame she didnt want to get pregnant or something. Fucking hot read but a tiny bit slower than i'd like. Congrats on an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Now add part 2. Son moves in with mom and into her bed. Sister moves in because of her divorce. All three fall in love together and mom gets additional grandchildren from son and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wowww, gorgeous story, looking for more ...

wowww, loved the story ... great idea ... loving and very hot ... hope the will be more of it ...

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 12 years ago
Brilliant, just brilliant

Perfect pacing, enough hesitation to keep the pot boiling, first class descriptions of the sexual encounters - not overdone but full of love, joy and beauty. I'd love to see some more, but this is well complete in itself. Thank you

prince_aprince_aabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Simply beautiful

If there was ever a story that begged a sequel, this is it. The mother's character is so vivid and appealing that I can almost see her in my minds eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect

Dude... Its an awesome story....do the part 2 soon..

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
When is the next

Still waiting on the sequel to this. Maybe she has her own grandbabby, and he does need to do her bottom just to show her it can be enjoyable if done with love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Love to read where he gets sis and mother together

surenderme08surenderme08about 11 years ago
Beautiful!!

I love this story....so loving and caring and very sexy. I wish more writers put love first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So loving and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Whaty can I say, so soft, caring, loving. It was the best of both, sensual and caring. You are more than a writer, you weave beautiful stories drwing us breathlessly along.

You made me cry. All I can say is more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a grotesque shit !!!

This in the end he WANTS - or DO NOT WANT ??

Fuck you... - describes by 3rd pages: - 'do not want to but will do' - or 'wants but will not do'..

What was the concept of the 'soap opera'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ehh

The dude below me has a point.. It aint much but still a point. It became a little tedious during his visits with his mom but then I thought; It's more realistic this way!

Plus I love the end, pure and pure love, especially the part where she says that she loves the way he looks at her, with pure love (and lust! :D)

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

built up just right-good hot sex, more chapters can work easily-good characters [nice people], well written-thanks

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

You have a flair for the slow tentative buildup, I've noticed it in some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely "peach" of a story

I r-e-a-l-l-y loved this story; well told, well paced, good characters (except dad; who's a "no show" anyway), and realistic. He is helping her re-establish that she is in fact Sexy, Adorable, Loving, Lovable, and deserving so much better. ONLY 46?? She's young enough that she can find, marry, and share 20 or more years with a good man. She might even be able to have another child or two! Of course; Mom is so friggn adorable that I think that I'd find it hard to go looking elsewhere for love if I were the son. Personally; I think that they could make a go of it & would like a sequel to that effect. It would obviously be very easy for him to move back home, nobody would really think much of it. Or for that matter "sell the house" due to the memories associated with dad; then buy a different house in a new neighborhood and start from scratch regardless.

I was surprised of course when Mom "shaved everything" because I thought Jon had meant "trim"; but he did say "shave", so she did - wanting to please him!!

Other comments were related to tying sis in; hmm, I don't even remember any mention of her husband, but I didn't get the impression that that would happen! Now that I think of it; mom and Jon talked about Sarah and her 2 boys, so again no husband is implied. Hmmm; maybe there could be something there, merging 3 households!

In dad's defense; the only thing that I can think of is that maybe he never had a clue "until he met and had a relationship with Mark" that he was gay!

Thx; DKP

PS; I read this story a few years ago and am so glad that I found it again; it's now been bookmarked in my All-time Favorites.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
perfect pacing

I do not understand the anon rant about the soap opera. Of course there would be a slow period of mutual discovery and reluctance. Of course it would take time to be sure. That was what made it so much more than a wham bam, creating a seduction with romance instead.

well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Memories and Fantasies........

Loved the way the story is told !!! Especially the ending !!!

Long, Long ago... I missed all the hints and signs by being young

and inexperienced, at the time.... Now, having lost her some 15 yrs. ago, I look

back and see how lonely and lost she was ... I read the end, with tears of

regret, not having given her at least a small part of happiness, She needed

so badly at the time.... I am so Sorry, Mom !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I love how he said she should shave her bush and she did. I've seen my mom's full bush tons of times and I wish she'd shave it all so I could see her labia but my dad loves it I guess.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
very nice

great reading i actually read this a while back and liked it alot great pace to the story and was very hot hope there's more for this story even as it could end well where it is keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NOPE

99% of stories seem to need a six year old shaved pussy WHY!!! EVERY hairy girl I've ever felt had downey hair with a wet cunt. SORRY I do not fuck 6 yr olds!

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
Lovely, sexy story, again.

I first read this sexy story a year or two ago. It was very good then - and I'm delighted to say it was very good again today. The story is sexy, and it developed at a nice, believable pace. It was also written in good grammar making it an even more pleasurable read.

I agree too with 'rightbank' regarding an undeserved rant from some 'anon.' I'm sure 'anon' must have been commenting on a different story to this. In any case, 'anon's' comments are meaningless being as he/she is just that, anonymous.

Regards to all from: South London.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a beautiful love story

well written.

where is part 2?

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 8 years ago
And again...

....a damn good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

That was Fantastic......

Excellent build up. Great ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Adorable story..soo hot.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Almost really good!

It took a while to get there, once there you let the ending wrap up in basically three sentences... that kind of commitment isn't so easy... it's so much better when it's explained...

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 7 years ago
Chapter 2

You want do this story justice unless you continue on with chapter 2. Well done so far. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

solstice66solstice66over 6 years ago
nice storyline

I loved this story, it was so enticing in the way his mom acquired her confidence from his arousal and, attraction to her seductive form. please give us a closing befitting such an imaginative tale.... I would love to see the father dumped by Mark, finding solace in the loving bosom of Sarah.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL STORY

IF POSSIBLE I'D GIVE THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY A SOLID 10 STARS. EVERY AUTHOR COULD USE THIS TO WRITE A TRULY EROTIC STORY! THIS IS THE TYPE OF STORY AS AN EDITOR, WE LOOK FOR. THIS IS A GREAT STORY. THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL STORY!

crusher553crusher553about 5 years ago
YES!! The best..

So much better than any kind of wham bam story that so many write. It was so easy to feel the emotion involved. Absolutely Great Story!!

ivy_aguasivy_aguasover 4 years ago

You paced the story very well that it was so good when they came together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

I do not like shaved pussy on a woman. I hate anal in these stories, I'm not gay. Too bad sonny is at least half gay. Poor lady may never have a real man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too good

flawless, too good, need more chapters on anal love

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
I wish we had 10 stars to give you. ^*!^*!^*!

Could we please,get more of this one, they just

got started, the story can't end now.

Great read,well done.

...THANKS...

puncturepunctureabout 4 years ago
Loving Mom

Brilliant well written story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

LOVED it entirely .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

I've tried for years to make a move on mom only to get pushed away every single time. She began teasing me during my teen years as she was in her 40s. But she won't give in to me as an adult. So I applaud anyone who can successfully seduce their mom

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 4 years ago
My third read and this story is as rich now as it was before.

1st June 2020 - this (too short) story is perhaps one of my favourites on Literotica. Nicely paced sexy story with loving characters (except for the absent father/husband) and unlike some other stories here it's written with good grammar with a easily believable storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
*****, deperately needs 2nd chapter

This story is so well written and good flow, please write the next chapter where he makes love to the rosebud he so desires

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago
Please

Continue on with this great story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Natural pussies are best

Why do writers always want to detract form a other wise excellent story by having to have shaven pussies? This is otherwise a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GREAT

NaarNaarover 2 years ago

Too short story but five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MARRYYYY HERRRR +100

10/10 excellent stuff.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(2/11/2022) Nicely done. Obviously, in real life, it would be a pretty shitty thing to do to a woman. Best to come clean and out of the closet and not waste so many years; for both of them. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

make mom pregnant with twins and then more babies.

MOVINGON1941MOVINGON1941over 1 year ago

What an amazing story. Told with sensitivity and passion. I am a widower and can relate to the mothers' desires for sensual stimulation. MORE PLEASE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story that has a terrific setup leading to a most adventurous and stimulating sets of love making sessions. I liked it all - the tenderness, the lust, the fulfillment - all of it. Great job, author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was really getting turned on by mom's thick pussy hair so visible above her panty line and exciting. Then you had go and shave it off. No reason for that. Mom's have wonderful pussy hair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love that there was romance between the mother and son. But speaking of a man who had a sexual relationship with his older sister in high school and who loved her with all of his crooked heart....I would have wanted a long-term relationship with my mother. And when she told me that she knew she couldn't have the relationship she would have wanted with me and that she wanted me to marry someday and give her many grandchildren I would have told her that the man in me would love to give her my babies. That the man in me would want to father babies with her.

The night I took my sister's virginity I whispered in her mouth that I wanted her to be the mother of my children. That by hook or by crook that she and I would live as husband and wife. Jo Jo gave me 4 beautiful daughters and 4 handsome sons.

So it wouldn't matter if it was my sister or my mother....if we both loved one another with all of our hearts then finding a way to stay together and make plenty of babies would be priority one.

ManningDP69ManningDP6911 months ago

Part 2.

Moving in with mom. Sister cums for a visit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of my favorites. I've read it at least 3 times!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really loved this story and you built up to the sex perfect!!!!!!!!!! It's been many years since you wrote this but a sequel would be nice, maybe sis gets a divorce and joins in on the action?????????? 5 stars!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

A very loving, tender love story between a mother and son. The mother's emotional and psychoogical state was aptly described. Only a remarkable woman could put up with what she did for twenty plus years. For her to question he sense of self, self-worth, and her id is understandable. For the son to recognize how much damage had been doneto her is remarkable. For him to have the mental, emotionaland psychological strength to accept the fact he desired his mother was thoughtfully presented. Both recognized and accepted the love, safety and security they freely offered each other. Each one wanting to please the other more than themselves epitomize the depth of their freely given love.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really nice

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was lovely up until the very end where it sounded like she was resigned to having him only for a while. She should be the one giving him babies and wanting to keep him forever!

mbdiablo62mbdiablo6230 days ago

This amazing story makes me feel bad for neglecting my mom so.

When I was a 4 year old boy I fell into a river but was safely pulled out. However I had no change of clothes. My mom dried me off and put on me a pair of her silky feeling panties. Then she put a pair of her jeans on me all rolled up the cuffs and tightly belted the waist.

That experience led to a fettish for silky underwear and extreemly close feelings to my mom.

Excellent story and makes me feel bad about the times I could have been both emotionally close and possibly physically close to my pretty mom. A few years before she passed away, she told me that she new that I wanted to be "close" and I was sure that she meant physically.

Love you MOM.

Thanks for this story bringing up those fond memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous