All Comments on 'Bang Baby Bang Ch. 04'

by syd_v63

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Very Promising !

Nothing like concluding on a note of intrigue. The author has a gift for sumptuous description.

cocummer2cocummer2about 12 years ago
OH MAMA

Once again , syd, you got me so hard a cat can't scratch it. Is Jessica going to be a tasty morsel for mom and Michael? Thanks so much for your tales of wanton lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THIS STORY HAS LEGS

Syd, you've got your stride in this series. I hope momma doesn't go off the charts as a slut. Too much is alweays too much, but you have me looking forward to the next part of your story. Thanks for the great effort and accompished work of turning ideas into words on the page.

bud10_cabud10_caabout 12 years ago
Nice

Very good so far, I'm hoping that there will be a few more chapters.

guyman422guyman422about 12 years ago
I hope you keep going!

You have a gift and a great story line. Keep up the good work for your growing fans.

RoughNTumbleRoughNTumbleabout 12 years ago
A BIG DISSAPOINTMENT

Hi Syd,

I loved the first chapter of this story, which read as being very complete. Chapter 2 was good, but with chapter 3 you presented us with a cliffhanger that was one of the sexiest premises I have read on Literotica. I was dissapointed that you end chapter 3 so abruptly, but I was excited to see chapter 4... until I realized that you had apparently completely forgotten to finish the kitchen scene, and that the entire story started off with the idea of the father enjoying the idea of Rachel with another man. And now your introducing teen sex? The story has completely lost its way. Big dissapointment.

syd_v63syd_v63about 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry to Disappoint

I had never intended to pick up where I left off in the kitchen. I had thought leaving the rest of that scene in the readers mind was far, well sexier and gave the chapter some intrigue. Instead what I thought I'd do was pick up with our characters later that evening and into the next day. Further with the advent of other characters might come a little drama. How does Michael deal with being a teen with teen desires, after all a great deal of 18 year olds are walking hormones.

Then there is the questions of the dad, mom's jealousy, Michael's impending university life, all these things have to be weighed and sorted. I could just write porn I suppose I am better at that but I thought a series needed to be more thought out. Oh well swing and a miss can't hit them all out of the park, just hoping this one got on base.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

I was reading this story at midnight, and I was supposed to sleep early as I had work on the next day but going through the first page of chapter one, had me reading it all up to chapter 4; I do hope there is more into this, in fact I do have a few ideas for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story, loved it!

Though the storyline is a bit bare and slightly contrived, I loved the quality of your prose. I would love to see what you can do in other categories like horror, etc. Please continue posting :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Rachel needs to make sure that Michael continues to be her lover

Even though Michael is fucking Jessica, Rachel should make sure that Michael says with her as her man and lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
W O W

Great story, could not put it down. When are you going to finish the story ? Jimmc-46@hotmail.com. Shift-for address, could not find shift - on the iPad.

powercut82powercut82about 11 years ago
Rachel Fan

What a great series this is. And so few comments. I hope the author would find time to complete this series. So many possibilities.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

We all thought that what had gone before was outstandingly good and so fuckin' Hot, we were wrong! What's about to be served up is going to surpass that. This story continues to improve (I didn't think that possible!) with every chapter. I want to read so much more of this. You have a great responsibility to continue to achieve a similar very high standard, which I'm confident you'll do. Superb writing.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 11 years ago
Incedible work!

I love this story! I truly had to speed read these stories before I could comment but I must say that I enjoyed them all thoroughly! I wish they were all as long as the first but they make up for quantity in the quality department! I would love to see these stories move forward and finish them soon, though I see that it has been a year since their last update. I hope this glowing comment about your amazing story finds you well and inspires you to write more very soon! I hope that the spark is reignited and words of licit and tawdry sex will come flowing one more! Please, drop a line if you can and thanks again for a great body of work!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

If you're going to indicate that Michael and Jessica had sex while Rachel peeked, it would have been nice to read about it.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
nice

nice story love the way you writ it very hot keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Many Noses

This is a very nice story. My only confusion is the sudden change in the mother's attitude. On the night Michael fell down the stairs and he started a sexual relationship with his mother, she would not let him penetrate her even with his fingers. The very next morning, she had to have him penetrate her anywhere and any how he wanted. Why did she change her mind and, if there was no change of mind, why did she den him during their first encounter?

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Please continue this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jim

3/20/15. Cannot believe you did not finish this.

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationalmost 9 years ago
More please!

I desperately want another chapter. No cliched cheap threesome, but ideally one where the wife sees the girl as a rival. I want Rachel to be territorial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awww not fair

come on, where's pops? please do continue,

digger33digger33over 8 years ago
Please

You can't leave us hanging in the wind like this. This is getting to be one of the better series on this site. Very much appreciate a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again

WOW. Wish this was a completed series.

WAA

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved the series too but seeing as the author hasn't written anything in 3 years and he wrote this series over six years ago, I don't think asking/begging/pleading with him to continue it is going to work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@Sex4lf57

Tried threats?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You have really messed this story up

One thing I do not like when you lose your train of thought when writing a story whether real or fictional imagination. You did just that between chapter 3 when you did not complete the story when Rachel was talking on the phone with tony while Michael was fucking Rachel and was describing it to tony and was about to tell him that may be her lover was going to make her pregnant, but you did not finish the story

before writing chapter four, so you left us high and dry. It would have been nice to find out that Rachel did in fact become pregnant with her son's baby as it would have finished off the story. Also the insert of Jenny coming over and fucking Michael, but with no details of the happening, you messed up there as well. Whoever you have helping you with this story I think should be fired for not helping to contribute and keeping this story going. You need a couple more chapters or adding more pages to chapters 3 and 4 to completely finish this story. I hate it when you leave us readers hanging, and expecting more. You need to start using a flow chart to keep your stories flowing to its conclusion.

becker92548becker92548almost 5 years ago
FUCK!!

Well its been a longgg time. When are you going to finish this story??????

thewiseman1967thewiseman1967almost 5 years ago
Awesome story but please Finish it

This has been a good story so far. It needs to be finished though. We would love to know if they stayed together, did she introduce her husband to her new lover, has she ket him watch his son split her wide and fill her with his seed? These are questions I'm sure everyone would love to know. It has been good so far, it just needs a better ending instead of leaving it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

U need 2 read over your stories. I like your story idea and D fact that D son’s cock is much bigger that D father. While reading each chapter, it seem as if U lost your train on thought. I didn’t like that N D first chapter U said that someone else fucked D wife & that he would B coming back. U also said that D stranger came N her fertile pussy multiple times So N ch. 04 why is she so worried about her son impregnating her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending

Piss poor ending. Where's dad? Did she get pregnant? Too many loose ends

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

I would like more of this series. A mini novel (15-20 chapters) would be good. Because discretion is the better part of valor, I will not comment further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loose ends galore and no explanations, how has dad taken it and where is he now. Pregnancy issue that runs through this needs a conclusion, the story badly needs an ending.

The first three parts were great although part three ended abruptly and could have been taken on a little. This part seems like a missed opportunity as if you had lost the thread. Rescue the story by writing another part or parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, story sucked me right in. Please continue with a sexually positive end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue your stories. They’re some of the best stories on literotica. I really want the mothers to get pregnant and be owned exclusively by their sons while they cuckold the fathers.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

What the absolute fuck you really have no damn clue what we readers really like to read do you number 1 thing listen to your readers not those that say yeah fuck get her pregnant for those are spank bank fans and have no clue how to write a good story to give you a idea read some of lovecraft68 mom and son incest stories that will tell you what readers really want to read about that is why he wins so many contest with his stories and his ratings are so high cause everyone likes his stories

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Regardless of what others say don't finish this story your self let another writer who actually knows what there doing like lovecraft68 or someone else that knows what there doing finish it off that way maybe just maybe it can be saved

kalzoo1kalzoo110 months ago

I know it's been several years but please at least one more chapter. What happens with dad? You've hinted at several possibilities with Jessica. PLEASE continue!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would you PLEASE continue this story

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman648 months ago

Truly enjoyed this story, extremely hot ! The grammar police needs to lighten up. Hopefully you continue the story. I'd love to see where you take it.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

So apparently you believe that at 18 someone can't be fully committed to just 1 person that makes you a dumb ass as far as finishing the story don't cause by your on writing you will just completely fuck it up it's clear this supposed to be a romance type short story with that being said another chapter with your way of thinking will screw up you already started to screw it up with this chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersyd_v63@syd_v63
1015 Followers
Syd_63 is obviously a pseudonym. Big Pink Floyd fan i write Porn. I make no excuses and have no pretence that I to do anything else. I am also a slow writer, writing when I can and when the mood hits me. Again no apologies that's just how it is, so I am sorry if you are w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES