All Comments on 'Summer Vacation with Daddy Ch. 02'

by hereiamto

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Original_SinAppleOriginal_SinAppleabout 12 years ago
It's a family thing. :)

beautiful work I loved it! can we get my detail about the love making in depth stuff... also how is her daddy gonna feel about this new man in his pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

I agree. Finish this story

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 12 years ago
Super

Really nice update to this story. what a lovely family this is . I'm ready for more .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE.........!!!!

This is by far one of the most intense stories I've followed. Please continue very very soon!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Really hot

The little slut being knocked up by her daddy is very erotic.

To hell with her going to school, her daddy should keep her pregnant for the next 10 years, make her his private cow, breading her as much as she can produce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stepmom

We need to get stepmom in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Better

it is getting better and that person is right we need the step-mom to join in this to

DarkhogDarkhogabout 12 years ago
And the story builds

It is only getting better, hotter, and deeper into the incest family tree. The Daddy wanting to get his daughter pregnant is the topping on the incest bed of coals. The heat that he left inside his little girl, now can't be put out. the cousin's lusting enters, to start the beginning of her journey to becoming one of the family bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ummmm

The plot of the story is nice but it loses its appeal with cheesy phrases like baby maker and fat slug. Also several grammatical errors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
They speak Portuguese in Brazil... just FYI

They speak Portuguese in Brazil... just FYI

thought you might want to know...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Summer Vacation with Daddy Ch 02:" - Marco and Bella (Isabella??) - Father and Daughter

My comments at the end of the first chapter about the story ending promptly the end of Bella's first day in Rio was because I did not realize there were two more chapters. I apologize to the writer/author for the unfair admonition!!

For Bella to have been a virgin just a few weeks ago before she left Boston, and just having lost her virginity to her high school teacher before flying to RioJanero, was certainly a waste of her slutty, whoring pussy for the years before. I thought in Chapter 01 the story was a true, deep unbridled, carnal, incestual lover's affair of a father and daughter, that had substance for an enduring and lasting pure, true committed and consummate devotion to each other!! Wrong!

The story has Bella becoming a tranplanted Yankee whore into the bowels of Rio's hot-bloodied Spanish enclave. It appears she will be dropping her drawers and flaunting her pussy open to any swinging dick that gets within her realm!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Summer Vacation With Daddy Ch. 02:" - Marco, Isabella ("Bella"), and Fabian - (Father, Daughter and Nephew/Cousin)

Though the thought is repulsive and I'm sad to say, but my belief is that Isabella (Bella) is fast (very fast, indeed) becoming the family sperm bucket. Of course she is now pregnant with her father's child during the past several months of their bareback fucking, purposely to impregnate her with her's and her daddy's baby, so there is no fear of her bareback sperm receptacle causing her any worse condition for awhile yet.

For her to have been a virgin only three months ago, just before she left Boston to summer with her father in Brazil, she has most definitely become very astute in the manner of taking all cummers (pun intended)!!!

Her father Marco did confess to her, and she agreed, that he wanted (paraphrasing) her "to have a million babies for him". At the pace she is welcoming every swinging dick in the family she'll have twenty plus children by the time she's thirty years old; that would be great as far as I'm concerned, as long as they're all incestually family consummated!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woah

Amazing needs more

DisciplineMeDaddyDisciplineMeDaddyalmost 8 years ago
Only on story No. 2 but definitely one of the best on Literotica

Wow, I'm only on Story No. 2 and already enraptured by this story. It's really well written albeit very lengthy but who doesn't like more length; wink wink.

Hands down one of the best stories on Literotica that I've read, in spite of a few typos here and there this is actually fantastic to read.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like it a lot. love the descriptions of the studs big cocks and how they inseminate her young fertile pussy with their hot semen and she is probably already bred. she will get bred over and over by those big cocks and hot nuts; I look forward to each and every knocking up that occurs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I get hard every time I read this story and imagine his big leaky cock dribbling as he approaches her hot young pussy even though he has probably already bred her and will breed her again and again. She handles her dads dick and enjoys it knowing he has shot a tremendous amount of seed into her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous