All Comments on 'Watching My Wife Ch. 01'

by cuckoldtony

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
secondhandleonsecondhandleonabout 12 years ago
good stuff tony!

hey, i liked it guy! plz continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
C'mon

Voyeurism is one thing. But the last paragraph is not a fantasy or something any man would do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another British Cuck Story

At lease you guys are consistent. Really should be in Fetish though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

leave, change the locks, cancel the credit cards and her boss can have her, completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fetish

This IS NOT Loving Wives - It Is Fetish - Yours!

First, she was worried, apprehensive, but your voyerism did nothing to assure her of your love, fidelity, caring and protection of her honor so, apparently and finally she resolved to get sluttily dressed, slightly drunk and then fuck the old guy and everyone else...you didn't care so why not enjoy herself.

As a man, I would have walked over, kicked the old bastard in the balls, punched him and loudly announced to her, in front of everyone - don't bother to come home -EVER!

This is fetish. I read your bio; unfortunately, after I read the story. I have no problem with your being a cuck but do us a favor, write your stories as Fetish - You'll still get readers.

Thanks for the read. Just not my thing.

mmfcplmmfcplabout 12 years ago
Hot story

I like it, it is well written too!

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011about 12 years ago
I liked it

Well written. Hot story.

Why is it not a loving wives story? It's about cuckolding. Where else should it go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No Net

Well done and you didn't need the net to land us readers. You adeptly set the hook with titillating snippets of evidence regarding his beautiful wife's fuckfest. So looking forward to Ch. 02.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Well Done

You are one the very few writers that are able to present cuckoldry as the pleasurable experience it can be..

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
More of your rare talent please.

It's very well written. It's totally believable. And it's hotter than hell.

I'm panting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cuckold stories are a special niche & reflect many people's fantasies & some people's lifestyles

To each his own! I love to read stories like this one.

I had voyeur tendencies over the years. Fantasies about my wife fucking someone else, most of the time. OMG, when you realize that another guys is ogling your wife you go ecstatic, the scene is a real bliss, & if anything more happened you would not like to put a stop to it.

I wanted my wife to fuck other men but she refused. If she cheated on me ever, she hid it perfectly... and then some.

Guys whose wives like to fuck and love dick are blessed. If in the process somebody else's dick finds its way to her pussy, that's the price you have to pay because there is no free lunch. But you do get your money's worth.

I am not a spring chicken. I am giving you a piece of advice from my heart based on my life experience.

Your wife has to love children & be devoted to her family including you. But it is equally important that she has a strong sex drive coupled with imaginative mind. As long as you get enough pussy go easy on her even if you suspect something. Just count your blessings!

If you have a "loving wife" love her back the way she is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife and boss.

That was hot. Sometimes it seems my wife and her boss are a little friendlier than usual. They've gotten pretty flirty at company functions in the past. A part of me would like for us to invite him back to our place after the next so he can screw my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Wife's christmas Party

My wife, for the first time in 10 years, told me her company Christmas party was not open for spouses and only employees could attend.

She was dazzling at 53 years old with dirty blond hair, her face smooth with nature and some make up along with eye shadow and very dark red lip stick. Her 36 breasts held firm naturally but also tucked into a transparent silk black b ra which with b lack elastic panties held her sleight loose waist and complimented her 38 round behind very nice. Her blouse was red and 2 buttons openj revealing a nice cleavage view and black tight slacks that hugged her tight butt and made her look very doable for any young or older man who would be also attending the Christmas Party.

The time of the party was 9 PM and was to end at 1 AM however; I sat up late waiting for her and finally fell asleep in my chair at 3 AM. I woke about 4 PM and noticed she was still not home. My mind has to start wondering what is going on and why so late.

don't even go there. My wife is anything but a slut. She was a virgin bride on our wedding night and has never looked at another man since I have known he and we are married 30 years.She finally awakened me at 5 AM and told me 5trhat her car would not start and she fell asleep in the parking lot hoping someone would come along and help her get it started. The maintenance man of the party place came to work at 4 AM and saw her stranded and was luckily able to start her car. She told me it needed a jump on the battery.I said as long as you are safe, that is the only important issue.I told her lets just get to bed and sleep as it has been a long night for us both especially Mary Alice

Mary Alice just removed her blouse.and what was strange was her panties. When she left for the party she was packed under slim elastic panties but was now wearing a larger size white silk panties.I just looked in amazement, but said nothing and crawled under the blankets pressing up close to my wife in her black bra and white silk panties. it took her no time to fall asleep but i was wide awake.I am still astounded as i begin to get a strange smell from my wife's crotch area and start pressing my finger between her panty seam and pussy opening.Her pussy hair is wet and I feel a very sticky substance leaking from her opening. I bring my finger to my nose and detect a strong smell of spunk and as I put it to my tongue there is a taste of salty fluid and without hesitation i concluded a man has been in my wife's pants and left his spunk deep inside of her canal.I rub my fingers into her butt crack and feel the same sticky substance as what leaked out of her vagina. I cannot believe this from Mary Alice.some women as such as Mary or Cindy at work,but not my precious Mary Alice.who is the mother of my daughters and son and who was a virgin on our wedding night. I begin feeling under her bra and detect areas that have bites and a big bite on the side of her neck as well as teeth marks on the upper portion of her breasts. Her butt pressing up against my crotch makes me feel cheap and angry at the woman i have cherished and never would have imagined another man touching her.

The next morning i decided to take her car to work and noticed a strong odor similar to what i smelled from my wife in bed. The smell of a man's spunk and a woman's VAGINAL MOISTURE.. Examining the front passenger seat there was stains where her lover had left leakage of his love juice and her vaginal moisture.I did not know how to confront my wife with this and knowing her position at work and the money she made in her most recent position, i found it very difficult to say anything to her. I decided to shut up and let things alone.This was probably a freak situation and decided to let things be as they shall be. It will not happen again I felt for sure.

Two weeks later, my wife was working late and I decided to take a sandwich to her with a container of coffee. she was a nurse supervisor in a medical research center and just recently got a promotion to director of Field Services .I approached the desk and told the nurse on duty who I was and wanted to see my wife.OWE Sir, you cannot see her now, she is very involved with the new President in his office. they cannot be disturbed between 8 and 9 O'clock.Well why not I asked, I only want to give her a sandwich and coffee.What is the big deal. Sir, the big deal is Mr Roberts who is the President and anyone who disturbs him during this time will be fired. He cannot fire me i do not work for him. But your wife does work for him and is with him right now and neither can be disturbed.Another lady , apparently his secretary took me aside and said "wait a minute, maybe I can get you in to see him." come with me sir. She calls him on intercom and tells him Iam outside and want to see Mary Alice.owe have him come in.

I entered and he invited me to take a seat next to his desk.I told him I wanted to see my wife and he told me, OWE Mary Alice had to go down and was about to bite off a problem no one else could handle.I noticed his eyes were very glimmering and appeared to be breathing funny but then I noticed under his desk a pair of women shoes where the heels was facing my eyes and who ever it was apparently was sucking him off. I thought that maybe his secretary, a very hot looking lady ofabout 35 might have that hgonor but whjo knows. Well, Mr Roberts thank you for seeing me and just let mary Alice know i stoppedby tosee her OK. owe i am sure she already knowwwwwwwwwwssssssssss. I would not have been surprised if he didnt shoot his loadat that moment. Cccccccmmmmmmmmmm back andseeeeeeeeeeeeeee ussssssssssss. Good bye mr Roberts.

leaving i told the nurse at the station, I thought my wife was with mr Roberts. Owe I am sorry maybe she was on something important and that is why you did not see her there.

B y now you must have figured t out and i knowing it was my wife under the desk was more determined to shut my mouth and stay out of her business.My wife was in charge of special clients of Mr Roberts needing medical attention in their home.

Mary Alice found nurses for this job and when one could not be found or a very special client was in need, Mary Alice serviced the special client her self Her hours was long and her body was worn at some time but the money was great I sometimes drove her to a client's home and waited outside while she was in the house servicing him. There was a few times when she would walk into the house very fast and aggressively, but walked out very slowly and stumbling as if she was very soar in the lower part of her body.I figured out what kind of work she was doing but too afraid to say anything or not want to loose the money she was able to make. .Mary Alice always wore girdles to work but now she does not even wear underwear or a bra and many times while out i hear rude remarks to her from strange guys of all ages and things like how about it baby That old guy cant help you come with me and Il give you one you will never for get. Ill do do you every way you like baby. i am challenged and often called a wimp by all sorts ofguys and most of these guys usually get their way with Mary Alice Guys just grab her and feel her up and what is worse then me letting them do it, is she lets them do it. The girl who was a virgin on our wedding night has become a whore in older age andstill shows her assets very well..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 stars

(****)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story of Personal Growth

Another prudie finally warms up to life. Wish my wife would as well before she's too old to enjoy more than Maalox. She thinks she has "morals" but all I see is prudish squeamishness and denial. These stories help one dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YOU STOPPED WRITING OR SOMETHING?

People do read your stories.

(This one gets 4 *s.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4.6/10.0 = *****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4.9/5.0 = A+ (*****)

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
****

Be careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cuckoldtony has his own style: in his stories wives are rather slutty and husbands end up being cuckolded

I like cuckoldtony's submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

The husbans discovers his cuckold side. It has been influancing his thinking & devision-making gor a while but he was not ready to admit it.

The wife is already aware of her slut side.

The last paragraph is priceless: we learn that in his mind his wife is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Four & a half stars

Like

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story is very good. It stimulates readers' own fantasies. My husband has had a rather pronounced voyeur side since i met him...

... but it took us both a while first to clearly identify it and then to come to terms with it.

I discovered his voyeurism when his best buddy, after a few drinks, started saying that i should have 2 husbands because i am a very attractive woman. "I will apply if the position is ever posted. What do you say buddy?" My husband had a strange smile on his face & his eyes suggested he was in trance of sorts. His buddy said more things that night. The mild one were double entendre jokes. In the not do mild ones, he actually propositioned me. I just smiled and said, "I will fiscuss the matter with my husband & get back to you in due course..."

That night my husband fucked me like a maniac, tirelessly, a tad too rough but i did not mind it. After the first intercouse i told him as joke: "What shall i say to your buddy if he asks me again?" His reply stunned me: "i love you unconditionally & will always take you back no matter what."

I never had sex with his buddy, but i did dance with him, let him apply the sunscreen lotion on my back and the back of my legs, & kiss him on the lips whenever he came to visit us. I really had the hots for him & i now regret i chickened out.

Over the years, I did not abuse the leeway my husband was giving me but i did have 3 or 4 flings and one affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Watching My Wife

I watch my wife with her black boss name Mr. Derek

Mr Derek handsome and welthy and very maskular

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story got a 4+ (4.45/5.0 = 89%). My situation: It's been one year since I left my ex wife because she had been cheating on me, but nowadays i think i made a mistake

My wife had me under her spell. We both worked. I was 54 when the problems started & she was 39.

It all started not innocently but like a harmless fantasy: one day she phoned me at work to aske me if she could join a group of her coworker to go to a bar. I said OK. She said that Rodney, Debra and Geoff would pick her up around 8PM.

"Oh... i kind of thought it would be right after work..."

"OK... if you don't like the idea, i won't go."

"No objections, please go & have fun."

She came back at 1:30am that night.

"You stayed longer than i expected, but it's no problem... Did you have fun?"

"Yes i did, i had a good time."

"Did you behave as if i was there or you were naughty?"

"I behaved well... Except when i danced with Rodney, he was getting hard... i know i should have asked that we go back to our table, but i didn't... still on the dance floor, he suddenly kissed me on the mouth... i asked him 'what was that'. He said he was sorry, it was because he was very happy..."

"Is there something else you want to tell me?"

"Yes he asked me if him & i could sometimes go for dinner or to the movies... His hard-on was raging by then... I told him it was possible if i am fully satisfide it can be a Platonic outing & my husband says it is OK with him..."

I said nothing to my wife right away. She placed her head on my chest and her hand on my crotch. I was half hard by then.

She said, "i love you. You are my husband. If you are mad at me, tell me so. If you are not, tell me everything is OK... Rodney was just flirting with me, nothing happened... i can not imagine my life without you... you must take me back no matter what..."

My dick was hard by then.

"Did you tell me the whole truth & nothing but the truth? Have you omitted anything?" I was not hiding i was in a good mood.

"Yes, he tried to kiss me one more time... he caught me by surprise, he did it by stealh. He put his hand on my ass and was caressing it. I removed his hand from my ass, looked him in the eye and said 'No No'... He suddenly pressed his lips on mine and slid his tongue deep in my mouth...i moved my head back and said 'Platonic, eh?' He said he was sorry and jokingly added he thought Platonic meant 'no sex', but kissing or petting were OK..."

By that time she was impaling herself onto my dick. She was kissing me passionately, almost biting my lips.

"You have nothing to worry about, i am yours. OK? You are a dirty old man and a jealous husband and my lover whose dick refuses to get old, three-in-one like those jackets from Sears..."

Our relationship was "evolving" slowly but inexorably.

I was always taking her back. I knew only too well i was tacitly letting other men into our marriage. I accepted that reality.

Then about two and a half years later, she fell in love with another man & left me. I was heart broken & in a zombi state for about 6 weeks, whereupon cheerfulness broke thru the shell. Just at the time my state of shock was disappearing, she called me. We met at a café downtown. SHE WANTED TO COME BACK TO ME.

"WIll you take me back? I miss you. I still love you."

I said, "I moved on... i am not with somebody else yet but in my heart, in my thoughts, in where i see myself in the future, even in my erotic fantasies, i have moved on. Sorry. I don't hate you. I am not mad at you. I am glad we were husband and wife. I have no regrets in that regard. But it's all in the past."

As i said, i may have made a hasty decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 10/04/16 "This syory got a 4+.."

Good for you man. All your decisions where right: you gave it s try, but it didn't work out because she fell in love with another man. You moved on.

My advice to you:

You have nothing to regret.

You spent a period of time withs younger woman who was full of energy & whose sex drive is remarkable. Cont your blessings!

But, thst's history now.

You did move on!

If you go back to her you will waste 3 years, which you can use to find yourself an LTR or get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dis stoy so gut

4.5.6 star rate. Luv wif fuk da fat man boss dud. Stoy be hot an well ritten. For smatt reeeder only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.55/5.0 = 91% = A] cuckoldtony is a good writer who writes for a niche audience

In his stories men (often men in position of power) bang the wife in the presence of her husband. His stories are not sanitised but are more than mere pornography.

The scene where the husband finds his wife soaking wet panties but cannot find his wife is priceless & realistic. He kisses & smells his wife's panties, particularly the spot where her pussy was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cuckoldtony is a very, very good writer

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re: Anon

YEP, and I am not in that "niche". Crude is the word I was looking for. Obviously they had no "marriage" before and none afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
EROTIC? YES, VERY MUCH SO! KINKY? OH YEAH! I GAVE THIS STORY A 5- (92%). THE WIFE IS A KEEPER.

According to anon 02/06/17 cuckoldtony writes for a niche audience, where i totally belong.

However i believe many people do enjoy his stories(*). Kindly read again the first part of the story, where the wife keeps telling her husband she doesn't feel like going because her boss is essencially hitting on her. The husband keeps insisting she should go.

THAT PART OF THE STORY IS VERY EROTICALLY CHARGED!!!

The moment when he tells her that her sexy outfit cannot ruin her prospects in the company is EPIC.

The next moment when she punches him in the stomach over those words but discovers his raging hard-on is outright PRICELESS.

That's the moment the wife realizes she's got a Hall Pass in all but name.

_________

(*) 263,087 views & 134 favorites. Not bad @ all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hi cuckoldtony! This is an excellent cuckold husband story; i gave you a 5-

Hi everybody:

If you are cuckold husband stories this one is a MUST READ.

cuckoldtony gradually pumps up the erotic charge in this story.

Dialogues between the hubby & his wife prepare us, step by step, for the wild stuff.

The wife realizes her big boss wants to fuck her. However she doesn't want to lose her husband in the process. Once she has found out her husband has a strong voyeur side, she sets her inner slut free. She gives herself the Hall Pass for the party. We learn in Ch. 2 that she never revoked it.

BTW, today I have also posted a comment to Ch. 2 titled LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some Bosses Are Different From Other Men

While my husband was deployed, my boss and I got closely acquainted. He had me in every office in the building. Every worker and several clients walked in on us. But my boss never let up. When my husband came home, I wasn't there to welcome him back. Even with my husband back home, the boss and I were still fucking at least 4 times a week. My husband and I probably were having sex 2 or 3 times a week, mainly on weekends. My boss wanted me to cut off any and all sex with my husband. But in 3 months my husband was gone again for another tour. He is demanding that when my husband returns, all sex with my husband is forbidden. I am thinking he may be right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE it.

You are an excellent writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE THE STORY: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%).

Some stories are pure fantasy, some other ones are based on a number of true events.

The dialogue between the husband & wife is more realistic then it appears. My wife & i had a similar discussion 2 - 3 days in a row ahead her first business trip to attend a trade show-cum-conference. She realized that there were obly 2 people on the roster for the conference: her Regional VP & her. The VP had promoted her twice already & then transfered her to be answerable directly to him.

She wanted to quit the job or call in sick or something.

"You alway look at the worst case scenario - I was telling her - you are spazzing in advance over s enario that may never take place. I bet you you won't even see him outside sessions.... Your job will be toestablishas many contacts as you can.... You can always say No..."

@ the end she decided to go, but she asked me one direct question:

"I may end up caught btwn the rock & a hard place while over there. Will you take me back no matter what? Ye or No?"

"Definitely YES. I trust you" I anwered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
REALLY LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

Innitially the wife has reservations about the party. She also wanta to find out where her husband stands in regards to the party, the outfit, & her boss's unvawering determination to fuck her. The night before the Xmas Party when they discussed her outfit, she told her husband: "It won't do my job prospects any harm, will it?" By then, she had made up her mind: her best bet is to let her boss fuck her (her husband will forgive her because he has strong voyeur/cuck-wannabe impulses).

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
loved this story

I wish I was a cuckold husband. I know my wife's boss wants to fuck her. I would love to see that and then clean up his cum from her pussy. Then, I would clean his cock before he fucked me from behind. Then my wife would know what a sissy cocksucking faggot her husband is.

please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT. EXCELLENT. GAVE YOU A 5*****! This story is more realistic than people realize.

This story is popular. Readers like it. So far it has got 312,673 views & 208 favorites, which is 0.66 fav. per 1,000 views (an excellent favorites-to-views ratio!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

this is a fuck fest fantasy hence i gave you a 5-

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Svum

Another pretend cuck trying to write a story about his fantasy perversion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Five star stuff

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cuckoldtony's story explore the darkest hidden places of a cuckold husband's psyche

This story gives a hyperbolized composite of many true events; none of them were too many shades of gray away from vanilla. However a number of those true events had the potential under slightly different circumstances, to go many shades darker.

What happened to me was only "light gray": she fucked her boss years ago (we were already married); she came clean about that when we decided to have children. There may have been other instances but what I did not know did not hurt me.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 3 years ago
hot

we both love this story. well written and certainly made maggies knickers very wet indeed from her pussy juices

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED it (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! 👍👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lucky Bastard

I'd love that to be my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi cuckoldtony:

Love your story, gave you a 5!

My 2nd wife slepped with her big boss when the 2 of them attended a major trade show-cum-conference. Her job at the time included air travel with overnight stay about 10 times a year.

Back when she got that job, I started buying her some undergarments (lingerie, PJs, thongs, bras, stockings...) which I would toss in her suitcase while she was packing. One night at home she told she had to ask me a question and I had to answer truthfully. I said i would tell her the truth.

"I want you to know i now love you more than ever - she said - and I love the stuff you are buying me... it's sexy and classy. I think I know why you are buying them. You know that deep down I am shy. Essentially you want me to feel comfortable & self confident should I ever undress before another man. If I am right just say so..." I told her she was right. She added, "I would be devastated if you ever left me. I need you more than ever."

That conversation took place three weeks before the The Trade Show.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Ha ha ha, from no to the whore in record time! Men who let others fuck their wives give them a clear signal that they are no longer interested in them, but rather lend them to others as used things! Women who assume that are nothing more than that: superfluous garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is amazing no not the story thats the same old shit that too frequently is printed on these pages. the comments that these stories draw. would they really let their wife s boss and his rif raf business mates fuck their wife s and feel excited about it. what the fuck did they ever get married for in the first place

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

The only difference between me and this cuckold is that I want to watch my wife get fucked by other men with big cocks. I then want to lick their cum from her cunt and then clean their cocks.

Please tell more stories like this one. It is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can relate to this story. With my encouragement, my wife had an affair with her boss. Eventually she told him I had suggested it. It was much better being out in the open after that as we could all meet together and I was able to watch firsthand how passionate they were together.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 2 years ago

The boss is a PERV and so is the husband, for wanting letting his do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

105% (☆☆☆☆☆+ "above expectations.")

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an older comment which really resonated with me.

Quote: William smyth - almost 10 years ago

Well Done

You are one the very few writers that are able to present cuckoldry as the pleasurable experience it can be.. End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

💯%

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜.) 👍👍!

Very erotic (in a kinky way.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Powerful! In my book this story is a MUST-READ for those of us who are into boss-fucks-wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish my wife worked for Mr Lanson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVED ❤️ it.

Gave you a 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Completely disjointed narrative - just another infantile attempt at being "grown up."

Pathetic.

;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4.6 = 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-) ❤❤!

I like many kinds of wife sex stories, but boss-fucks-wife stories are my faves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my book this is an excellent wife sex story; I gave you a 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cuckoldtony is a very good story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for again proving just how sick and disturbing cucks really are. You describe a man who is truly a perverted loser and a pathetic excuse for a man. Really want to thank you again for reminding us how little self respect or self esteem these clowns have. Awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6 = 92%)]!

To each their own!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!]

Quote:

I loved this kind of porn but was sure that my wife would never want to watch it...then I looked down and saw something dark on the floor. The light from the screen lit up her discarded knickers. I picked them up and noticed that they were soaking. Looking at them closer I could see the spunk stains all over them, I looked down to where I had found them and saw more huge wet stains on the floor, there was cum everywhere and it looked like my wife had been the centre of attention, 'getting to know' Mr Lenson's business associates I suppose.

End quote.

- - - - - -

Ottawa, Canada, 21 June 2022

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"Anonymous 3 months ago

I LOVED ❤️ it.

Gave you a 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)."

* * *

Yours truly has had a pronounced voyeur side and he gets totally paralyzed when he sees his wife either caressed or fucked by another man. He is mesmerized in those situations, he is in a hypnotic trance of sorts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

"Who? Your boss?" She nodded not looking at me. "What's he been saying that you're so bothered about?"

She took a few minutes to say anything and even then it was hesitant, "He keeps asking me what I'm going to wear and saying he hopes it's something short and sexy."

I felt my cock twitch under the covers and moved away from her hand slightly just in case she noticed...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sharing your wife is kinky. When the man who fucks her is her boss (or yours) it is the next level!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cuckoldtony's stories are kinky (which i like.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally fucked up.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that is really fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤❤❤❤❤ (5.0)!

This story is very very popular:

- its average mark is 4.09

- it has so far got 311 "faves" out of 407.1k views, which is 0.76 faves pet 1k vews (an excellent faves-to-views ratio.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story:

"With a shock I realised it was a mirror and in one corner I could see the bearded face of Mr Lenson, looking directly at me and smiling as he fingered my drunken wife. It wasn't an eye smile, it was a genuine cold eyed shark smile, he had my young wife just where he wanted her and he knew I wouldn't stop him."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Whenever she finds a story about a wife and a boss her eyes light up! My wife has been the center of attention at quite a few of my work parties. My bosses were always the ringleaders in making sure she was well-fucked and that she was vocal about how much she enjoyed it. As a husband, I especially enjoyed the following paragraphs from your story:

1) "With a shock I realized it was a mirror and in one corner I could see the bearded face of Mr Lenson, looking directly at me and smiling as he fingered my drunken wife. It wasn't an eye smile, it was a genuine cold eyed shark smile, he had my young wife just where he wanted her and he knew I wouldn't stop him."

OMG! That is just so ‘in your face’ and so, so typical of a boss-employee dynamic. When a boss has an employee’s young wife right where he wants her, he knows a husband won’t put a stop to it.

My stomach did a huge flip-flop the first time that happened to me. Then, when my nerves calmed down, I actually enjoyed watching her being sexually satisfied by those superior males.

2) “It seemed that everyone left at the party knew what was going on. One or two looked embarrassed for me, but the rest just looked at me either in scorn or with a slight smirk.”

Again, OMG! I remember our first New Year’s party at my first company. My wife and I were only 21-years old, she was a beauty, and the party was a set-up designed to get her fucked by all the top brass of the company. All the men, and even their wives, knew what was coming down.

When my wife was absent for over 90 minutes, I realized what was going on. But I really couldn’t do anything about it so, I did ‘the walk of shame’ as I wondered around the party. When they returned my wife to the main salon, they had done nothing to clean her up. She had cum in her hair, on her tits, and it was dripping out of her crotch.

She came over and kissed me with her cum covered lips. Then, all the other couples came by, shook our hands, and congratulated us. Suddenly, I felt excited instead of ashamed so, I took her in a spare room and got sloppy seconds. However, she insisted that I eat her out before I could fuck her. Everyone else snuck into that bedroom, and they all clapped when we were finished.

Then, my wife became the corporate whore for the next year. You see, each of the other wives had done the same thing, in prior years! It was a rite of passage for new employees.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Huge turn on. Wife becoming a super slut at the office party, getting fucked over and over again, and continuing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just ugly and stupid trash. Got to be pretty Twisted to think this is anything worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

cuckoldtony is an excellent wife sex story teller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous