All Comments on 'A First For Everyone'

by doitright

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
realistic

I like your writing style very much.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Nicely Played !

The pseudo-morality was evaded. These two were ripe for each other in a thousand ways. Note that I didn't say " right " . If this had been sanctioned, it wouldn't have been as hot. Very nice subversive tone to the event without overt degradation as described by the author. The clipped dialogue was very efficient . Full marks.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 10 years ago
Hot!

Ohhhh.. talk about MY cock aching, not just his! Well done. That's a huge fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My best friend Graeme and i were both 19,the New Years eve party was firing up. I had seen him with his hand under Kathy Duncans dress, she had just turned 18 and he told me of his plan to relieve her of her virginity. It seemed to be working, I watched as she seemed to have way too much drink . I had an old V.W van, I had left it unlocked, if either of us got lucky, we would slide the side window curtain across so we would know it was occupied. Well, I thought, looks like he is o.k , not my night. I opened my van to get my jacket, shit, there was a woman in their. I looked around, no one, are you o.k, no reply. I shut the door, moved to the back onto the makeshift blankets. I looked down, it was Graemes mum, June, I shook her, are you o.k, a moan, another drink, her eyes closed, mmmm, all right, she rolled over onto her stomach, mmm, come on, slurring her words,wiggling her ass. Now for a mum 30 years older than me, she had a great ass. I had seen her in her tennis dresses, nice bronzed legs, thick round ass, that pushed the back of her dress out a bit. Here I was staring at it, ohh, you promised, again slurring her words, I pulled the curtain across,what to do, I lifted her skirt, tight pink panties, my cock was semi hard, wiggling her ass, I reached down, pulled her panties down, she spread her legs, my cock hardened, shaved pussy. I had gone this far, I knelt between her legs, rubbed my cock up and down her pussy slit and pushed, my cock entering her wet gash, and started fucking, no, no, not there, I stopped, not there, you promised our special way. I pulled out, moving up, not knowing what she meant, my cock resting between her butt. mmm, that's it, there, you know, I realized, she wanted it in her ass, I moved up, positioned my wet cock and applied pressure, I felt her open and my cock sink into her ass.Ohhh, yeh, oh, her ass wiggled as I bottomed out, warm, tight, clasping my cock, it hurts good, oh my god, I pulled back, pushed down, her fingers touched my balls, she was fingering her pussy, I wasn't going to last long, so I fucked her big bottom, I felt my cock grow, oh so big, oh, oh and she orgasmed bucking back at me as my cum spewed into her insides. She went still, I kept pumping,i didn't want to pull out, after awhile I did, I looked down, her round hole partly open, cum around the edge. Fuck it, I pushed back in,fucking her ass again, then faster, harder, ohh, ohh, the feeling around my cock was intense, I heard her ohhhh, yes, yes, my cock grew again and as I released my second load she screamed, oh fuck yessssss and collapsed again. I eased back, I grabbed a rag, wiping my cock, pulled up my pants and went back to the party. I saw Graeme, he came up to me, shit, you had a hot one in there,i came up and I heard her screaming. Who was it ?. You don't want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
opportunistic rapist...

no good as friend, lousy neighbor, should have stayed inside and left her alone and given up his virginity to a pro. I wish him chemical castration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This rapist's imagination really runs wild

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoitright@doitright
573 Followers
I don't have much to say here except that I love to read and write.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES