All Comments on 'Valentine Head'

by Corpse_rider

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

wow... such an understanding daughter

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
With a daughter like this

There just has to be more stories to tell. So don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.

Another LAZY author who uses apostrophe's instead of quotation marks for dialog. Pure laziness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lazy author ???

Who is this arse who is so quick to find fault with someone who at least is trying to tell a story . If you can't give constructive criticism , shut the fuck up .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Another LAZY author...

YOU'RE lazy for not taking the time to learn that single quotes (NOT apostrophes) are common in the UK and that the author is FROM the UK.

<P>

I've seen similar posts over the months. If it is the same person, once could have been brushed off for ignorance. If it's the same person, you are just a troll, and a brain dead, lazy on at that.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Valentine

Nice start to a good FUCK story. Anonymous COMMENTS just show cowards that ain't got the guts to give real remarks . Enjoyed the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what the hell:

there's no way he's gonna actually go out for that date.... not now.......

stay around & completely fuck the daughter

DonricoDonricoabout 12 years ago
I loved it!

That was hot and sexy. The remark made by Anonymous was lazy in itself. He or she didn't even take the time to leave a critique of the subject matter.

Keep writing. Your story was just fine. We are here to read stories. I certainly couldn't care less about punctuation as long as I understand the story.

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
Great Detail

I loved this. I hope you follow up with the story of the date, and perhaps then a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Valentine

The net was mostly built on the concept of being anonymous. It's newbies such as yourself that should stay away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great start to a story-line

This is a great start to a story-line about father & daughter "helping" each other....... I would love more detail on what the daughter looks like though.....

Ignore any negative comments you receive.......remember where shit comes from---assholes!

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
Wasn't he...

supposed to listen to what she had to say? She didn't say anything... and why would HER blow job make him want a date with another woman? Wouldn't he just get them from his own daughter? Clearly she's willing! lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorpse_rider@Corpse_rider
209 Followers
Latest update: March 2024 I have two more new drawings which will be up on the Erotic Art listings this week. One; A Mouthful of Pussy 2, is the companion piece to A Mouthful of Pussy and shows the reaction of the young lady recieving oral pleasure from her attentive lover. T...