All Comments on 'My First Time Ever'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gonna Be An Interesting Talk !

Would be an interesting talk = ! Wonder how it went.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
Pedophile Tendency

I would like to be a fly on that wall when that conversation is held. This Sean character has some serious issues. Chances are great he has many illegitimate of children in every city he visits. His compulsion is for young women barely beyond legal age of consent. Any time I see an wide age disparity I wonder who benefiting and why. Truly victimization goes both ways. As I read the story Sean character offered no redeeming qualities from the outset he appeared sneaky. Trust, loyalty and self respect are qualities he did not process. I am a firm believer that one can't share qualities that they do not process. The warning bells should have went off when he approached her for a date. Really..... Her parent from what is shared here expected and demanded chastity, honesty and responsibility. More background is needed why would she turn her back on her upbringing??? This story could stand alone on what presented here allowing everyone to draw there own conclusion. Although more background on both characters and witnessing Sean getting his comeuppance would be priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bad form

Learn the proper format for expressing things before using them. That stupid "11.00" for time is totally wrong it should be "11:00" small details do major damage to any story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Time? Grow up!

You read a nice sex story and you complain about how time is expressed? Eejit!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Good story

Good story, if true Papa should find him and cut his nuts off.

This guy was a sneaky bastard from the start and she should have known it when he wouldn't pick her up or drop her off at home that should have given her a clue.

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
oh shit

what is the guys problem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
one might say stupid is as stupid does

more young women have fallen into that than one could ever count

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE IT!

I was "pfttttt-ing" the whole time that the girl was talking about "true love" and all.

The story was nice and the end was very realistic. I appreciate it.

Girls shouldn't be so naive. And men should play with their feelings. They should both be realistic about it.

I have a friend in a very similar situation (with a boy her age though): morning after pill, "so wonderful to do with someone you love", etc. And I really think she will end up in the same situation.

I'm sure I will be (as I already am ;) ) like her mysterious "I don't tell the world about my conquests" friend of hers, who saw it all coming.

*sighs*

Good story! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
critic

Excellant and sooo real , I remember when guys used to give the girls engagement rings and do the same thing just to get what they wanted. It worked the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pathetic slut

used by a sex predator who needs his dick and balls cutting off by her dad...

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 6 years ago
2nd Part

I would love to see what come's next...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1284 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...