All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Gone Awry'

by Slave4Doody2nite

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
katye43katye43about 12 years ago
Its a good story.

How into water fetishes is he? Watch your ;past and present tense mixture, You mentioned her trying to run,,,Did I miss something?? Don't stop writing. The office thing was cool. Looking forward to a follow up.

Slave4Doody2niteSlave4Doody2niteabout 12 years agoAuthor
ty

A little information behind the story is it is set on Valentine's day and a husband who likes to please his wife but also play mind games with her. She hasn't been acting the way he thinks she should since he hasn't has sex in almost 2 weeks due to his wife telling him no. He decided she wasn't going to tell him no and they sometime enjoy playing slave and master. She is ashamed of the way she feels so at first she tries to run away from what he was going to do but he wasn't going to be denied this time. He knows exactly how to make her cum when she is his slave. When she is his slave, she is just a piece of property to him to be enjoyed and do things exactly as he says or she pays the price. He also knows that he can make her cum just by ordering her to without even touching her or deny her the access of cumming and watch her squirm and beg to cum for hours hanging on the very edge of cumming. She enjoys getting humilated but has no idea how far he is going to go this Valentine's Day. I am sorry for the errors in my story up until i wrote this story I hated writing because I always found it to be boring. This was surprisingly fun to write and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I actually can't believe I posted it. I stopped because I was curious as to whether I should continue to write or just try something else. I was dying with anticipation of having it read during the approval time. I am also unsure of how dark I want to make it. I really apreciate your comments and input I am glad you enjoyed reading it.

Slave4Doody2niteSlave4Doody2niteabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my story.

I can't express the amount of shock I have that my story got almost 3,000 views in a litte over two days. I only thought that my story would maybe get 100 views at best. I have recieved some feedback that has caused me to rewrite my story. I am also in amazement at the number of people who took the time out to rate my story even if it was poorly hopefuly due to all the errors in it. Never before writing this story have I rated a story so I would like to say thank you to you as well, it was nice that you took the time out of your day to at least click on it. I am hoping to have the rewrite submitted by at least the end of the weekend.Thanks again to everyone that took the time out of their day for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous