All Comments on 'The Renovation'

by little_donna

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
wplay2getherwplay2getherabout 12 years ago

We enjoyed this story. This is one of our favourite fantasies. We also enjoy masturbating where we might be seen.

Please see our story in the park and tell us what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Renovation Needed

I had been putting off the renovation needs at our place. This may change my mind. What happened next? I bet it suddenly took longer to finish the work. Tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I knew that my young decorator was secretly watching me when I dried after taking a shower and at 62 I was surprised to find that I was turned on by this so I decided to give him a show. I lay on the bed and massaged my huge tits bringing the nipples up to my lips so I could suck them. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his hand moving and knew that he was stroking himself. I spread my legs wide and caressed my own pussy moaning as I did so. I teased my clitoris and made sure I cried out with pleasure as it became engorged and erect. I heard the young man whisper to himself 'fuck, that's one sexy clitty'. Those words spurred me on and I started to finger myself before reaching into my bedside drawer for my silicone penis dildo complete with a pair of balls. I made an exaggerated cry as I pushed it into my wet pussy and pumped fast making the silicone balls bang again my arse. His hand was pumping furiously now and is breathing was heavy. I knew that the guys name was Paul so when I was getting close I said 'oh Paul that big cock of yours is going to make me cum you dirty boy. That really turned him on and when I announced that I was coming and then screamed I heard him say ' oh fuck fuck fuck' and I knew that he had shot his load. After I'd cleaned up I made him a coffee as though nothing had happened. I have more decorating that needs doing, maybe next time I could persuade him to stick his cock in me instead of watching me put a plastic one up there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous