All Comments on 'Wife Secretly Fucks Her Son's Friend Ch. 03'

by SLICKHEAD

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story, thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
change in author?

It starts out from male perspective then switches to female without warning. Didn't like that bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Perhaps he'd throw her out and have his videos as a mometo. That did not happen, and he continues to support, literally, her behavior. Him with another woman? Better than the staus quo,at least to me. No house key, crtedit cards, other, to leave the marrige with skills to make money.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@ Anon " Him with another woman? Better than the staus quo,at least to me. No house key, crtedit cards, other, to leave the marrige with skills to make money" This is the meat of one part of the Modern Figaro Type Revenge Stories. I hope you like them so, as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It certainly was not

a great story over even a mediocure one. The possibility of a husband wanting to relive the slutish behavior of his supposadly faitful wife is remote at best. The more likely scenario is the taping was for evidence to be used in a divorce on grounds of adultery or at the least leverage were her demands excessive. Almost all men would react quickly and decisively to end the marriage allowing for a great deal of the feeling of utmost betrayal by their so-called loving partner. Way too many storys on the Loving Wives story site have husbands catching their wives adultery and getting a hard which is supposed to be stiffer than ever before. This latter description is absolute bull shit . I have scanned most of the stories here and never once have I found a wife who shares the same lustful feelings at watching her husband cheat on her.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 11 years ago
Sorry

this did not do anything for me

have seen better stuff on a cereal box

sex scenes were placid

the guy was just a cypher

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick, Pathetic whore and sick wimp

Slickhead should be called dickhead if this is the best he can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow no balls

I can't believe u didn't get mad or some shit foe God sakes that's your wife not every other teenagers in the country and u let it happen and don't even get mad just turned on so u sir have no balls

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Dear Slickhead,

Speaking as a married leather wearing thirty two year old fit blonde mum of two.

I loved this three part story, made me wet & feel aroused, teenage boys, white & black, deserve a nice tight married snatch to sink their bare, steel hard rampant young cocks into - on some occasions making the married woman pregnant to add to the kinkiness of the story. Don't worry about silly negative comments, they are just idiots.

Thank you

Sarah Leather, London England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

johnstang2johnstang2over 9 years ago
I did not enjoy this installment

I know this is your story but I have not met an author yet that did not want to hear if a person liked his story or not if its done constructively.

I can appreciate it as cuck story and I don't mean that insultingly just stating a fact.

To me a cuckold is anyone who finds out his wife is cheating and not be upset but the opposite.

I however do not like such stories. I love seduction type stories so I was hoping you would let the wife tell her husband how it all started as I am sure she did not wake up one day and say I'll go ahead and fuck my son's friends. I am sure they put in some effort mainly Josh into seducing her.

I would even find it hot if Josh was a little devilish and wanted to impregnate her. What young man wouldn't after all that will empower him. He impregnated his Best Friend's mother proving he was more of a man than him and his father.

But that did not come into play to my sorrow.

You just have the husband telling the wife and showing the wife he love cumming in his hand instead in her pussy over her cheating. Then you have him tell her she could act a slut in front of him. Most women would fall out of love with their spouses saying that they don't want to touch them. The husband rather cum in hand as he watches his wife fuck others.

In my humble opinion this installment in totally unbelievable. The other two I find believable.

Sorry but that is the way I see it.

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This mess is like watching paint dry

The husband is a worthless sissy. No emotions at all. Just another empty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (3.8/5 = 76%)

Unapologetically pornographic.

:

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
So many stories

So many stories about nothing. By nobody. By no one. Garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSLICKHEAD@SLICKHEAD
376 Followers
My wife loves Pleasing other men while I watch and I join in sometime , She loves having several guys at once !!! We are in our mid 50s and love all types of sex