All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Ch. 02'

by creator1960

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Sad Story

I feel bad for the old man. Why after all these years of marriage would you allow this to happen. I guess if you have clearlakequeen loving your stories you have really hit the big time. You can delete this now. More cuckold tripe. You know this probably belongs in Fetish.

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Trying to Understand

I don't know what motivates a man to enjoy giving his wife to other men. Trying to understand, but probably never will.

although is not a contraction of all though - which is a distracting error.

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Loved it.

Older man knows he can't keep up with his wife's sex drive so he does the sensible thing and allows her sexual pleasure under his control. Some jerks don't get it; they think all cheating wife stories must end with a divorce. I loved this story and the way it ended.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Old Hungarian Jewish Joke: Kohn asks Gruun You are 65 years old why did you married the 22 years old Rebekka? Do not you afraid of cheating on you?

Gruun answers I prefer to be a sharholder in a very profitable Coperation/Ltd as to be alone owner at a before crack firm.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
That's very very funny, Duna. ???! Maybe it lost a little in translation.

Story was standard fare, hopefully a fantasy, maybe therepeutic, well done for trying etc. no creampies(thank fuck)so x_JohnDoe_x will hate it. He must have 'em to get off. Here he comes..

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear x_witless_x I try retranslate the old Hungarian Jewish joke (I hope it is better):

Kohn asks Gruun.- You are 65 years old and you has married the 22 years old Rebekka. Are not you affraid of her cheats on you?

Grruun answers.- I prefer to be shareholder at a proftable Company/Ltd as to be only owner at a old rusty before crack firm.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Thanks Duna. How about this one..

'A Jewish girl complains, "Finally, I meet a nice, rich Jewish boy! He's just like Papa. He looks like him. He talks like him. He even acts like him. Oy vey, Mama fucking hates him!"'

Anyway, let's get old craetor a lift up the charts. Why the fuck not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fine you want that

Dump the old sow and hookup with a young big tit blond. She will still cheat but will look a thousand times better. Neither one loves or respects you but at least the young one is hot. In 5 years the sow is going to enter menopause and be shitty to be around start putting on weight. In 5 years the young one is still sexy and young.

DUMP THE SOW NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Every

Every cheating whore needs the old cuck back home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous