All Comments on 'Naive Ch. 02'

by suzie3w

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I would have enjoyed the second time better if it were moving to oral.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Loved it

I loved it, a great story.

Wasn't near as exciting as your first, but a girls first time having intercourse isn't always that exciting because of the pain.

There was a good amount of foreplay beforehand which made the story very enjoyable.

I'm guesing there will be another story to follow, at least I hope so, your a very gifted writer.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
damn girl

keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Girls Hymens

Why do you spoil the story by repeating that stupid myth that "all their ballet had torn their hymens long before they had sex" ??? Does it not occur to you that the hymen only lies a few mm in front of the axis of motion of the hip joints, so it is hardly even moved let alone stretched by ballet movements. And the same applies to horse riding, athletics, gymnastics etc. No, a hymen has to have something penetrate and stretch it to make it tear or rupture, it's not all that delicate and fragile. And about one woman in 1,000 has only a very small or totally absent hymen, so it can't rupture. It seems these myths arose in so called "High Society" to explain why so many "Young Ladies of the Manor" had ruptured hymens before their wedding nights, always after they had been taken riding, swimming, to athletics and gymnastics by their ardent suitors - how strange then that their hymens should rupture with them in attendance!!

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Party Pooper

Anon has classified all virgins with ?its? belief again.

Like your style Suzie3w.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous