All Comments on 'I Thought She Made You Up Ch. 02'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Rad'lRad'labout 12 years ago
Excellent tale, well told.

A few technical problems with HRt (hard carriage returns) prolly caused during editing but a minor distraction at most.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Good So Far

Based on the beginning of Ch 1, apparently Looney and CeCe don't get together, even though they seem to be pointed in that direction.

I assume it will all work out in the later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another strong 4

Congrats. Another strong 4. Very hot scene on the porch. No further comments until the end.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
A very fun read

The characters are genuine and a the story is flowing along nicely despite flashbacks.

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happened to chapter one?

When I read this originally, chapter one was there. Now it is not there. I liked it with chapter one. Will chapter one return? Also, I thought that this was a great story. I would like to see this one expanded into a book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The first chapter?

Qhml1 probably had to give exclusive rights to someone who is going to publish the story and wants to use chapter one as a free 'teaser' to promote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE FIRST CHAPTER?

http://storiesonline.net/s/10499:158146/i-thought-she-made-you-up-romantic-love-story-chapter-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's why the first chapter is not posted!!

I found the link and red the first chapter. It was probably banned because it mentioned a 17 years old boy having sex.

I have to say that it is a ridiculous rule to forbid mentioning sex under 18. It would be much more reasonable to forbid DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF SUCH ACTIONS.

In real life there are 13 years old girls giving birth, (sad thing, but a reality) and some stories need to mention such things, and it doesn't have to be erotic at all.

For instance, you may make a story with a grandmother 29 years old, and that includes references that will ban the story.

Rules have to be rewritten.

druss1965druss1965over 5 years ago
Sorry, not gonna bother reading...

If the first part isn't available. If it breaches the rules, rewrite or re-edit until it's allowed.

BentonVirtusBentonVirtusover 5 years ago
Something Else?

I tracked down Chapter 1 and found that exactly four words need to be changed to meet Literotica's requirement. Obviously, something else is afoot. *shrug* If the author cannot be arsed to ensure all chapters are available here, then the whole thing should be pulled.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Funny

This is so funny, keep going please.

as52as52about 4 years ago
Chapter 1

Whatever happened to the first chapter ???

travaynetravayneabout 4 years ago
First chapter ...

FYI: The first chapter can be found on another site, but cannot be posted on Literotica because Looney/ Jimmy is only 17 in that part.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Chapter 1 and 2

Found chapter 1 (see earlier comments) and enoyed that.

This one is another typical qhml1 chapter and stars to build up the story nicely.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Nice calm story

No cheating drama; but it's not in Loving Wives. 5 stars!!!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Happy tale, romantic to a fault, I love it.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rereading this. It's great. The bike on the pier story is memorable and all the characters are fantastic. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun and sweet little intro. Let's see where it goes

4*

BJ

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

I read this last night. You tell a rollicking good tale! I can't find part 1, though. It's not listed in the stories index, and in the list of other sports at the end of one, the Part 1 link goes not to Part 1 but to the list of your stories. Not your fault, I'm guessing, and wouldn't diminish the 5 I gave part two if it were. But I'd like to get in on the beginning. In the meantime I'm enjoying hell out of it.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Really jumped off a Pier for 140 dollars obviously financial success is not in this idiots future🤣🤣🤣

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Well

Well,where is Chapter one?.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Well

Well ,where is Chapter one?

jamesapplejamesappleabout 1 year ago

If you Google "I Thought She Made You Up Ch 1 qhml1" it'll take you to the first chapter on a different website

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story but she moved too fast to be real. 5 stars anyway.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you to the anonymous poster who supplied the link for the first chapter to this series. It's on another site because of the rules for this one. Well worth a read for the background. Looking forward to seeing how this series pans out. A good start so far. BardnotBard

NitpicNitpic9 days ago
Who

Who were Bob and Barb.?Where did Looney work,doing what and when had he worked at the grill before?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8954 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES