All Comments on 'Mother-In-Law's Resistance Fades'

by oglerupnorthxx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not bad

Spelling needs a review "unbottoned" but other than that , it flows nicely. May I suggest in Chapter two....the wife discovers them, and it turns out she has been fucking her daddy....just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"With that I led her to my wife and I's bedroom."

Although i really liked the story, grammar issues drive me nuts! I's -- what does that mean? I admit it's a bit difficult to express what you mean. You could simply have said . . "led her to the master bedroom."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
grammar issues

I crank these out in one sitting, and i agree, the grammar is not perfect, but I am simply NOT going to pour over these stories making sure every last word is grammattically correct. I knew the I's thing was idiotic, but I was too hot and heavy by that time to correct it!

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyabout 12 years ago
Did I miss the beginning?

What was the Thanksgiving Day tryst? How did all this start? You need to set the ground work for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Just wonder why all of you readers fancy yourselves "grammar teachers"? It isn't a thesis so if you want to read for punctuation go read "War and Peace" otherwise shut up and enjoy the heat. Damn!!

Good job with Mother in law...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
momma

nice. having an affair with my own momma in law aswell... Her pussy is so much better than my wifes and it just feels insanely good when you are aware that the pussy you fuck is 30 years older than you are. As said, age does matter in bed.. the older it gets the better it gets.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Is there a story I should have read first?

This one begins telling us that something had happened before, but we have no idea what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Hot Story!

I have read several sizzling stories and enjoy a Mother-Son/n/law story!

Dad can't satisfy her and daughter not enough for him!

Why shouldn't they fuck...and fuck often?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unreal

Im trying to get my mother in law in my bed.. hopefully my wife travels overseas for work soon... then will ask my MIL over to make me my favourite dish of hers... a few bottles of wine later i will ask her to stay the night as she cant drive drunk... and we only have 1 bed.... let the fucking begin

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
Wham, bam, thank you ma'am

That was too fast. And it started somewhere in the middle - after the turkey day fest. What happened then?

I usually don't complain about any story written but this one left out soooo much that would have taken it from too fast to way hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why didn’t you ever ......

Why didn’t you ever Do a story describing the “Turkey day tryist”?

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner912 months ago

Short and sweet. As long as they can keep their affair a secret and it doesn't affect their marriages, why not.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where's the previous story?

CARLVPCARLVP6 days ago

Nice I loed my mother in law also. And we fucked every chance we go for a few years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous