All Comments on 'Wife + Alcohol = Slut'

by hullabalooiseeyou

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
More please

why didn't he eat the cream pie?

next time they should bring a stripper home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
He didn't go for the creampie?? 5* then

Oh sorry, it won't vote.

SkanderbegSkanderbegabout 12 years ago
Good story

Good story, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Jerks Anonymous.

It amazes me how many jerks will read these stories, knowing what they are all about, then bitch and complain about them! Read another category if you don't like this kind of a story! You are boring everyone around you. I gave you a five for having to put up with the jerks anonymous.

DMercatorDMercatorabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Don't listen to the idots. Great Hot Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Jerks Anonymous.

If they're jerks, then posting a comment that is nothing but inane drivel about how people with a different opinion aren't allowed to state that opinion makes you a sack-of-shit asshole.

<P>

"Read another category if you don't like this kind of a story!"

<p>

The ONLY way that makes any sense is if you are stating the "this kind of story" is one written by rote, without any talent, effort, logic, etc. That's the ONLY way to know what is in a story without reading it.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
It's incredible

how many ignoranmuses read a piece of erotic fiction, don't like the story line and proceed to insult the author. This website is open to stories on all manner of erotic and pornographic themes.and the sexual nature of a story should not be subjected to ridicule.

The author is writing a work of fiction not his life story and if you must criticize do it on the basis of the quality of the writing--the plotting, the spelling, the grammar etc-- not on the theme of the story.

If the subject matter offends you, don't read it. Delete it and look for something else. And for heaven's sake--don't preach to us.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
INSTEAD OF LETTING THE WEASEL IN

he took the hen to the lair. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it !!

Who gives a fuck what category this is in? It's not a public library ! And anyway it IS the right category. This is a sex story site ; what else do you expect in a category called 'loving wives' ? Some romantic tale about a well matched couple who go out for a meal, then come back, make love, plan a nice holiday and generally talk about how happy their lives are? Who the fuck wants to jack off to that?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago

She's probably a lying slut and remembered everything that happened to her, but is ashamed of what she did, and scared of the consequences of her slutty actions towards her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
drunk wife

should hav been a d/p w/ hubby and father figure, w/ the stripper gettin the money shot on her big tits!!! love when my wife gets hammered, she'll pull ur cock out and suck it off no matter where we are!! she does have to like u a little first though! :-)

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
very erotic story

First of all, the story is hit and erotic. The story is not a verifiable documentary so the judgment factor of real people doesn't really apply. However, who takes a wife and mother drunk with no undies to a strip club? ?? That kind of.says it all for me. I never took a female with to a strip club. It's like taking a Ham sandwich to a banquet. This story is obviously one in which the husband wants his wife to be a Hot Wife and cuckold him. If that's not the case, there is no hope for the reader to assemble any logical conclusions regarding this couples behavior. With that in mind, this story sizzled with smoking hot sex. Another thing, the typical strip club would never allow sex in their premises due to legal requirements that they could suffer fines and suspension of their license to operate. So this story is obviously a fantasy and a very good one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I've Sort of Been There

My first wife was sort of like this. She was very young when we married and not much of a drinker. As i was a pretty heavy drinker back then, she got used to being drunk and in a couple of years when we went to a party she would get drunk. As the years went by she got so that when drunk fi she started laughing she would wet her panties a little. if at home she would change them but if we were out, she would just take them off.

Then she got involved in politics and started going to meetings, some of which had a party afterwards. Didn't matter if i was there or not, she still did the partying and the panties would come off. Didn't take the pussy hounds long to discover this and i understand soon she was having sex with all "our friends" if I wasn't there. As I trusted her I never waited up for her to return or check her panties, never noticed any change in our sex or anything. Finally her best buddy told me what was happening. Instead of throwing her out, I didn't say anything as I really didn't want to have my children raised by a single, part time parent and raised mainly by a baby sitter. Yes I was wong, but hindsight is so much better than trying to see into the future. It ended up she finally divorced me and our children were mainly raided by a baby sitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wonder

How long he waited until he divorced her? Was it after the pregnancy test was positive? Or did he file after the results came back from the Clinic? Ugly story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Are You Kidding Me?

Let's change this equation.

(Wife + Achohol) x Stripper (Old Man) = DIVORCED SLUT

That's about right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

Love when wives get drunk and get fucked while their husband is watching but all husbands need to try eating the cream pie. It is yummy. Better yet is lick her pussy while his cock is still in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Liked the story

however, the wife does remember. she will not tell him... probably not her first encounter other than husband... He will more likely than not find out 10 years down the road.. Just like a number of us husbands do...

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptalmost 7 years ago
baadd girls like.. mee

of course she remembers.... a few vodkas and im a slut too..but.. its just an excuse for how i am anyway:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG LOVED IT

SO fucking hot, I could see it all just like it was live.. great read.. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My husband and I go to the club like this one once in awhile. I don't think he would like fucking another man. I have had the women dance for me and I love to feel them rubbing all over me. I don't wear any underwear so they can play with me anyway they want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is me. I am also a drunk n slutty wife n idgaf. Love ta be drunk n fuck anybody. Most days I am drunk n half naked at home n dirty dive bars. At my husbands company partys I am totally drunk EVERY fuckin time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another slut wife,stupid husband and a shit marriage! (Good luck to their children,they’re gonna need it!)

kirei8kirei822 days ago

Hoefully she gave hubby the gift that keeps on giving into full blown AIDS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous