All Comments on 'Fallen Ch. 11'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

It is simply complex. I grows with each chapter and I cannot wait to find out where it will go and just whom will all this undying love bring forth. Hidden strengths, fears, love?! Thank you for this. It's interesting that the title is Fallen, because everyone is falling or growing to understanding, love and acceptance. All the things that everyone struggles with in real life. The HOTTTT sex scenes also show growth or trust and even surprise in the intensity. Wow, just wow. I did not know what to expect when I started this story, but damn am I GLAD I found you. Keep up the great work. Your imagination is AMAZING!!!!

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. There is an intensity that drew me in, especially with Luma. I love all of your characters, and am hoping you will continue with this wonderful adventure.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago

now this is getting bloody good...... i think you have to many people in this . however some of my earlier comments were a little harsh however this last peice was breath taking.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
ha!!!

im sooooo happy that star is so badass and he refuses to meekly hand himself over to luma write on!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous