All Comments on 'Anne and Tom Ch. 01'

by scojo14

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
we wonder

And we wonder where aids came from, another loser wants to write about how stupid he is.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WE'RE PROUD TO BE A SLUTTY

couple, wimps, cheaters and super promiscuous. TK U MLJ LV NV

Andi23Andi23about 12 years ago
Great read...keep writing

. love to see how you continue..PS don't pay any attention to the jerks who say this is all wrong but continue to come to this site and read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep going

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

He's ok, and let her get fucked and him not have the a woman too ? She 's ok with that? The risks would seem to outstrip the rewards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story - love the honest style of it - Please write more !

Hilarious that some people still write negative comments even when authors alert them to the material. I guess the subject just hits an insecure nerve in certain readers.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I think it would be like torture for him to be at home alone knowing his wife was out fucking someone else

Perhaps he likes the pain and fear knowing that he may lose the woman he loves to someone else if she finds her lover is a lot better in bed than her husband.

Hopefully she isn't that shallow, and she loves her husband for more than just sex.

What ever his motives are, I think he's playing a dangerious game that could cost him his marriage. Even though his wife came back to him, will she think of her lover when ever she has sex with her husband? Wanting what she had with her lover, instead of what she gets from her husband.

Only time will tell, to see if she truly want's to say with her husband or find some other man to pleasure her.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 12 years ago
Hot Beginnings!

Oh my...what a teasing introduction! Looking forward to hearing more about Tom and Anne!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Local woman missing without a trace

Husband claims she was with an unknown man at an unknown location when she last texted him. She was fine at the time, the husband speculated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another of the '000's WACC writer

Unrealistic and stupid relationship.

blue5766blue5766about 12 years ago
Real

How can this be stupid and unreal if it is a true story?

Like many others I am amazed and sometimes shocked by the stupidity shown by some of the readers and saddened by the lack of acceptance of other life styles. The writer told us what the story line was so, if as some of the readers from their comments have made very obvious, why read a story you do not like.

I have no time for incest so I do not bother to read these stories and so do not score or comment on them. I am happy to give a low mark to a bad story in a genre I like but I would not consider doing this just because I was prejudiced against these types.

This has the makings of being interesting and I hope the writer gives us more insight to his relationship with his wife. A good start I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shocked and Saddened?

Really? The only thing that shocked and saddened you was when your wife's boyfriend got tired of whipping you after screwing your ass. I know this story could be true. Every sick, depraved, disgusting, emotionally devoid of any redeeming virtue and value lifestyle has been lived millions of times over. It does not keep them from being utterly worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sounded REAL and HOT !!

My wife and I have had similar experiences. Please write more!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
no means comments from me

just wondering how you could say this was sexy or erotic? I've talked to a few swinger and they do everything together, while watching you wife get fucked by a couple of guys isn't my cup of tea. I just don't see sitting at home watching the game while she is getting fucked in the ass by some guy erotic. 3 Stars

HeadguyHeadguyabout 12 years ago
Good Start

I'm hopeful but not certain that this will be a good story. What we have so far strikes me as comparable to an ante in a poker game: the author has done just enough to make me want to see the cards...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What's Mine IS Mine

I do have an open mind and I guess, if having an open marriage turns you both on, then I do hope that neither of you ever fall out of love with each other!

As to your first time, her out by herself - not sure about that - but, it seems as though you two enjoyed it so............

I gave you a four because of the way you stayed focused and on point, kept it simple, interesting and just the right amount of detail.

Thanks for a properly short and good read!

dbroseleydbroseleyabout 12 years ago

I have enjoy this so far, Now have to wait for next chapter to what is going to happen, I will be looking for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a very sad story

the couple seem to be lacking in intelligence. they don't seem to realise the dangers of such a lifestyle. at least no childs' life to screw up! they truly seem sub-human, like animals.

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
I'll not give any mean comments

But I honestly believe that if you really truely love your spouse or signifigant other there is no need to step outside of your marriage for sex. Sex is supposed to be an expression of love that signifies the bond a married couple have for each other. Swinging and stepping outside for sexual gratification defiles the sanctity of that bond. Open Marriage is a myth propigated by perverts. I'm just sayin'. (My opinion)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And u thought the biggest loser was about losing weight

Very sad, bit hopefully you will both be happy with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!! - we loved it...

Great story. My wife and I loved it. Very horny story, well told. It is very believable and realistic. I think it is a typical loving relationship for many people and a horny fantasy for us. We look forward to part two.

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Anne is truly a lucky girl. Can't wait to hear the details about her adventure.

syd_v63syd_v63about 12 years ago
Perfect Tease

Great beginning and I sincerely hope there is more. As for the folks who hate this genre and still feel the need to comment and score.... Fuck'em.

Like the fact you've left us with a bit of a cliff hanger anticipation is always seductive. Good job keep up the good work can't wait for more, really would like to know what happened. BTW excellent use of testing in story, I've read others (stories) that just couldn't pull it off. It fit the flow of the story and added to the suspense and overall tease. You pulled it off

hosedathomehosedathomeabout 12 years ago
Nice

Well, I love how passionate some are about how negatively this story effected them. This lifestyle exists and who cares if they revel in it? It's so funny how judgemental people get. What may be wrong in your eyes, isn't in someone else's . So, for those who want to spew their words of disgust, keep them coming. The author doesn't worry about what you think and I love reading them.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
this story is deep trouble and NOT because of the swinging shit

The author told us that this was a swingers story and it is in some ways true : that it is based on real people and /or events. So as pathetic as the swinging lifestyle is... I can not really comment on it.

That being said... so far in this story this husband and wife seem to be roommates or friebns with benefits. I realize its only chapter 1 but NOTHING about these 2 fools comes across as anything like a marriage.

if the author REALLY wants to write a good serious story about a married couple that is into "swinging" he is off to a terrible start

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
No Bashing Just Questions?

I am going to make one statement then ask a few questions. Bashers take a deep breath. This type of lifestyle is not my cup of tea but that being said whatever two adults want to do with their personal lives is fine with me. No judgements here.First question. Does anybody ever notice that these "swinger" stories only seems to have the wife out getting plowed while hubby sits at home and plays with himself? Second question. If it is truly a "swinger" relationship how come we never read a story about the husband screwing two nubile college students while the wife is home with her vibrator?

Third question? If it always seems to be the husband is left at home and the wife is out partaking of some on the side does this not make him a willing cuckold? Last question. How come you never read where the husband tells the wife that my dick is to sore to make love honey maybe later? Like I said what two adults do in their personal lives is up to them. That being said these type of stories ALWAYS tend to be one sided. Maybe this one will be different. If past precendent is any indication I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks for the warning

I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crap

Normal 1 sided ,the men always lose.Not a true story and a lot of shit.That appliys to all who supported this stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It's fun learning about "Swinging" couples. It's also fun learning how close "Cuckolding" and "Swinging" really are. In fact they seem to be the same thing. Whatever floats your boat I guess, I am sure there are people out there get off on knowing their wife has been fucked far better than they ever could and that the wife won't allow the husband to fuck them after being fucked so much better than the husband ever could.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Is it true open marriage in this story?

I knew a woman who told me about her husband she was not interested if he was any fling with anybody, because she told me his cock did not get any abrasion as did her pussy. However they did not talk about their advantures each other and their daughter did not know anything as well. In the true open marriage the spouses hide their activity each others and against this story they are discrets. Here I read a woman poster's comment about her swinging lifestyle, where she managed the swinger events how her husband could be woman partner when she had a male partner.....................If is it a cuckoldry connection instead open marriage and swinging in this story???? The next chapters will show us the lack of the mutuality or the mutuality for decide on the subdivisions of this story (willing cuckold or mutuality connection story?).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Exciting story - I hope you continue

I can't wait to hear what she tells him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
There is nothing...

Absolutely nothing duller than a "true story". Seriously. There is no story at all. No character development. No plot line. No conflict. And this is only part 1!!!

If the voting was working I'd pull a Dwormcock on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Anne and Tom, Chp. 1.

Excellent beginning. Can't wait for the rest. By the way......been there,done that. Neither of us have any regrets.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
NO

AAAAAHHHHHHUUURRRGGGGG

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Sick, twisted shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No balls

Puke and shit

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One

One more "true"cuck and whore story. Like the other guy always says, once you tell me it's a true story, it's all bullshit from then on. Just a common whore and her cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous