All Comments on 'Orc Seed'

by conroy39

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
EtaskiEtaskiabout 12 years ago
Mata Hari of the Orc set!

Very nice; I enjoyed this. :) The story flowed well, and I liked how you "showed" everything about the current situation in this occupied town. The biological details of the coupling were presented both erotically and so that they could be clearly understood, given the non-human anatomy. Well done.

I've always had an admiration for the spies that gain information to help their side in wars. That she was once a noble lady and now a widow makes it particularly poignant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story really hoping for more

The story was written very well with a fleshed out plot and the sex flowed very well into the whole telling of the story. Please keep it up!

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderabout 12 years ago
From little seeds . . .

Very well written piece of fantasy erotica, tightly plotted and compact with good characterisation with Jana and the orc. Orcasmic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please continue.. I want to know what will happen next. Good desciptions of both the inside relationship and the settings.

dinomagickdinomagickalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding!!

I read this story and felt the character's plight. I wrote a small revision, Conroy, and have sent you feedback on it. I will NOT submit it until you give me permission.

I loved the story!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The single best written literotica I've seen. Kudos to the talent. And plenty of plot of the subject and length. I especially loved the part about how he literally cums in quarts. Should have had her forced to gulp some down though. The nastiness would have been cum-forcing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I think you should continue the story and let us in on how Jana spent her days until the orc's cum are out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needs to be a series

I loved this story, the characters and the setting are brilliantly fleshed out considering it's quite a short story. I really liked the character of Jana and what she is willing to do to gather intelligence. You presented her in a very sympathetic way, she obviously doesn't enjoy what she has to do, but she is patriotic. I'd love to read more of this, and thInk you could make a great series out of this short story. I noted the language you used when the Orc is getting off, that he is trying to inseminate her? Might be a nice plot development if in her quest to gather information she gets impregnated by an Orc and that causes her to be even more of an outcast among her own kind.

KojoteKojoteover 8 years ago
Still as good...

...as the first time I read this. Dunno why I didn't put a comment then.

The story is very gritty and dark. Bearing a level of realism not found in fantasy very often. And it's quite bitter, too. I like the ideas about orc biology, but the story itself is what goz me for real.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love thid

I really wish you would extend this story it is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is my favourite

This or your milking story are two I come back to constantly. Seriously. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

of all the stories I've read I keep coming back to this one. I really hope you come back and decide to make this a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Normally I'd say a story involving orc sex would have zero appeal for me, but after running across this author and story by accident, it's now a saved story and on my favorite list. Wow. The description of his cock uncoiling and filling her up, once I understood what was happening, is strangely erotic, the 'jelly plug' and then the discomfort of keeping it inside her swollen body for days on end has stuck with me (no pun intended). A very poignant ending, as the reader now knows that the townspeople scorn heaped on her and her own shame, all in the purpose of defeating the invaders.

I'm ranging far afield here, but her character reminded me of Lady Jessica from "Dune," royalty which is scorned (Falmaen) or feared as being the equivalent of a witch (Jessica). This may be difficult to do as a series; I think the single story has the most impact. Kudos to the author.

mistimksmistimksalmost 6 years ago
An unusual, but very good, story

This was an interesting take on the "war against the orcs" genre. Very good read, thank you.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

5 stars

Interesting take on monster sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is incredibly erotic. The fall of a noblewoman to her current position in life to help the cause of the Prince regain the city with any means at her disposal. And for the beautiful and sexy Jana, that means using her well endowed body to tempt the orc invaders and learn their secrets. At the end we learn that her husband died, presumably in the battle, which perhaps enabled the Prince and his retinues to escape the city by sea. Quite a visual as we imagine her husband falling in the palace. A victim to an orc spear while his stunning wife Jana, now a widow, rides orc spears as she breeds with them to gain information.

As you continue the story, perhaps it starts with another meeting on the rocky beach a few nights laterl with Edwin. Her belly and body have returned to normal now and she is once again the most beautiful woman in the kingdom. As much as he despises to ask, he informs Jana that the Prince needs additional information for the attack to be successful. Sadly Jana knows what this means and she makes her way to the tower to see the orc. This time wearing the finest dress in her extensive wardrobe as well as jewels, high heels, makeup, perfume and her long hair carefully styled. As she is the one instigating their meeting, she finds the orc preoccupied with army matters and Jana has no choice but to seduce him. Getting him to his private chamber in the tower requires all of her charms of seduction. On the sprawling and luxurious bed Jana has to give all of herself to the orc. This time she isn’t playing the part of a whore but disgustingly for her as a lover. From the lengthy foreplay to riding the orc on top as his cock plunges deep inside her. Needing to draw out the information the Prince so desperately needs, she leans forward and let’s the orc play with her breasts. As she moans in pleasure as he sucks on her swollen nipples while simultaneously feeding his engorged cock deep in her pussy, the orc slowly but steadily shares the secrets she needs for the Prince and what remains of his army. But of course there needs to be a strange twist of fate that prolongs her subjugation to the orc officer.

Please write the next chapter!

JosiahBlackJosiahBlackalmost 2 years ago

This was the first story I read on this site and it was too this day been the best story I’ve read! Absolutely phenomenal.

The sex, the impregnation, the descriptions, all 10/10.

Please, please write another!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jan's is one gutsy woman She's paid a high price to be able to serve her people.

UncertainTUncertainT7 months ago

Well written and successful as a story I would like to read again. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

one of the best fantasy/interspecies story.

very good flow and subtle descriptions, hinting at her humiliation and shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous