All Comments on 'Threesome with Wife'

by mikejg

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
14Kink14Kinkabout 12 years ago
Nice

Good story, liked it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bad Story

There is no give take here .Wife should not limit to a MMF threesome but should concede to a MFF three some for a more balanced tryst.For that gal I'LL GIVE YOU A 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you had to go and add that gay shit

It's good until then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The moment you go queer, sorry, it's a one.

1*

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
Good stroke story

Not overly original, but hot. As a grammar nazi I found the switching of tenses (eg "He gladly moved to the couch and sat down behind her while she mounted him reverse cowgirl style. Sue sits on his cock with her back to him, which gave me a great view of his cock as it enters her dark-haired pussy.") very distracting. But I liked the way Sue wasted no time getting that extra cock she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked it

And for what it's worth, I wish you had been more detailed and even taken the action a bit further. Please continue with the writing!

Bill_NJ_GuyBill_NJ_Guyabout 12 years ago
A hot vignette

It's hot, but an edit would make it more enjoyable. Just getting the dialog into the standard form would help a lot.

Of course, you should ignore all anonymous comments.

TybeeSnoopTybeeSnoopabout 12 years ago
Go for the dick, dude

Too bad anonymous people get to vote you down on your contact with a cock. I wonder what they would do if they found themselves in a real threesome. It's not really a threeaome unless all are enjoying each other , , , just my opinion of course.

Sexywife104Sexywife104about 12 years ago
Love this

Very exciting story. I especially enjoyed the part where the hubby licked your clit while another cock was sliding in and out of you. My favorite position is on my hands and knees with my husband under me, licking my clit while another guy is sliding in and out of my pussy.

woody1230woody1230about 12 years ago

would like to be your friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
VERY hard Cock..

My COCK which is a beautiful 8 " and thick at base...very hard. Thank you for the sensual story...must climax after that one...hmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Nothing is more of a turn on than a husband sharing his wife with another man! It is a very lucky wife. I'm so wet!!!!!!!

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000over 10 years ago
You don't have to be gay to try bi

This was a nice short & hot story. I am amazed at how many closed minded people are on this site. Presumably, people aren't here to read about straight missionary vanilla sex. I understand if bi is not your thing but to rate it a 1 because of slight contact with a penis is just silly. And, no, you don't have to be gay to find mm sex, especially in a 3-way, erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thats Hot

we have had MMF and FFM always a blast

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very exciting and it reminded me of my wife and I a few years ago . We were both in our late forties and sexually active. We had done everything except have a 3 some. One night after our usual suck and fuck session my wife rolled over and looked into my eyes and said Babe , I am bored sexually, we need to spice up our sex . What did you have in mind I asked. She replied I want to do a 3 some. You and me and another pussy! Are you sure I asked. Yup ! Am I going to be able to fuck this woman! She said of course. You can fuck her after I eat her pussy , then you can eat me while you fuck her. Well it happened about a month later and it was the best night of sex we ever had since our honey moon. After a few months my wife again said "babe " we need to spice it up again! I want two cocks ! Really ! Yup. Are you going to want to fuck this other guy? She said yup , only if your ok with me getting fucked while I suck you off. Well we finally found the right guy and It went ok. I have to admit I got hard as a rock watching him fuck my wifes cunt, We repeated this twice more, each time it got better for both of us. After our last encounter , our mutual friend went home and my wife said she wanted to see him suck my cock during our next encounter. I thought about it for a while and I asked her how do you know he wants to suck me off. She said he is bi-sexual and has been wanting your cock in his mouth since we met. Well our next session happened and I let him suck me off and then he shared my cum with my wife. What a fucking turn on ! I was hard 15 minutes and we did it again. Spent and satisfied we all fell asleep. I woke to him and my wife eating each other in a 69 and was totally turned on by what I saw. My wife saw me watching and motioned for me to take her place. I shook my head no. She said try it you will love it once you get going. She pulled me over to him and slid off and pulled me on top and forced his cock into my mouth. I backed away , she pushed me back and put his cock in my mouth and yelled NOW SUCK HIS COCK. I went up and down on his cock a few times and then it hit me , I was so aroused with his cock in my mouth I suck and licked him to an explosive cum shot which my wife joined in and we shared his cum .. All i can say is WOW! We will be repeating both threesomes again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goods story .never tried a threesome,foursome or swinging.. My wife and i fucked a lot in our younger years! Now I have unable to get it up because of the medicine I take and many medical problems. I told my daughter that her mother needed a good fuck. I am sorry I can't fuck her, certainly wouldKknk like to. If she wanted to fuck someone I would agree to it if she talked to me about it.She went to California last month but I don't thik she had an affair. She went with a girl friend for a baby shower

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous