All Comments on 'The Bed is Big Enough for Three Ch. 02'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hard to believe

Hard to believe people think this way and call it love oh well no wonder the country is going down the tiolet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fetsih. Sport

Cuckodry is a Fetish. Please put this in the correct category. Did not have to read this one I read the first installment. Listen if sucking aiother mans cum out of yiur wife is your FETISH more power to you. It just does not belong in LW's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

She preps for Mike

She shaves for Mike.

She withholds sex from hubby.

She only thinks about Mike.

She plans on having Mikes baby

So in a few months she will be mikes full time lover and he will only be getting cleanup duty.

So this is erotic? (To her and mike, well yes)

Only slut women and gay men would find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I liked it, nice job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so who

gets tge baby ...im sure mike would love it and as its not mine im sure ill make him pay for it may keep the wife but ill also fuck my best friend and if her ass isnt virgin she better have an open passage through her head as i will be fucking her left n right ear and do it at same time .

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Nice Work!

It is always much more emotional when the wife is playing solo, as so much runs through your imagination and that peeks when she returns ravished and tells you the real story.

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a fool story.

And can only be enjoyed by readers who have serious issues.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
Hey..a chance to vent some nastiness!

I read your warning about the cum-eating contents, so I knew this would give me a chance to get rid of some crude insults, fag-bashing, death threats and other negative shit that builds up inside me every day until I can open up Literotica again and pick on some "Loving wife" authors who haven't been abandoned by their wife the way I have. Using "Anonymous" as my screen name lets me be as nasty as I want, and after I jerk off to their sexy stuff I always do want to be nasty, because that shows my ex what she lost when she left me. What a sad fuck I am, but you can bet the farm I'll do the same on the next story of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To Gingerbeer.

You have just proved how sad you really are. Thank you for proving that someone can be as pathetic as you are. The comment was very good, it did lack a certain something...maybe too much fake angst? protesting too much? It did seem to real though, if it is your life story and it can be summed up in such a short comment then you must lead a truly sad and depressing life.

cupcake1cupcake1about 12 years ago
good story

I enjoyed your story, yes the bed can be big enough, I liked the way she held your hand with another mans cock fucking her, I've done that with my wife before, I've even held her head in my lap as she was fucking one of our friends, and yes I also like to clean her up afterwards, my wife says that shows her just how much I love her, and that is the very reason that I started doing that for her years ago,

ThwiqThwiqabout 12 years ago
Hot story!

This and part one are really great stories. I love your attention to detail. Keep em coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sadly, Laurie began to develop strong feelings for mike

and after the divorce, they lived happily ever after while her ex lived a sad and miserable life filled with regret and might-have-beens.

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Great story!

Some brain dead people won't get it that people can have sex with others and still remain deeply in love with their spouses. It's called swinging, Dummy. Try it sometime, you'll like it.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Mutuality

@ Dear Simaddict If the husband has not sex with other women, it is not swinging. It is near to the cuckolding......Because true swinging mutual sex activity with others for wife and husband.

tanda9876tanda9876about 12 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the intimacy in Part 1 and well followed up in part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
terribly simple and stupid

you need all kinds to make this world. if being a faggot is not a sickness then being a cuck also isn't.

Fun_Guy_AustinFun_Guy_Austinabout 12 years ago
I Liked It

Don't let the narrow-minded get you down. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: I Liked It

Right. Most of your comment was blasting others for daring to have an opposing opinion, and THEY'RE narrow-minded.

<P>

Ya ever notice it's almost always those like this schmuck who comment mostly on other people and not the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Duna is the self-proclaimed expert on being a cuck

Listen to him: he has millions of comments with graphs and figures from his detailed personal research on cuckoldry - it is his obsession. Too bad more cucks do not come out of the closet and join him in glorious cuckdom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i am gald you wrote Ch. 2 & 3 (this one 4 stars)

This is not real MMF action, but he and his wife share the situation.

There is no cheating when there is no lying.

Chapter 1 was slightly better for my taste.

I look for your stories. Each was worth while reading.

I wrote comments to some other stories of yours.

MMF situations were my fantasy, obviously they still are.

There were some close calls when men where hitting on my wife, nothing happened but the situations turned me on.

It is not that you instantly get a hard-on in the real situation starts unfolding.

You do get an instant hard on when you fantasize about another man (say someone you know) caresses your wife's body with her full consent. And she enjoys it.

In the real situations you are just mesmerized, paralyzed from within, you do not want to, or you just can't, ruin the situation. You do not want it to stop. You are a participant (a silent partner?).

Years ago when my wife (she was a real hottie!) worked for a charity and they had a silent auction fund-raising event @ a big restaurant in China Town. It was agreed that i should pick her up. I was in the area half an hour too early and i peaked through the door. Lights in the restaurant were dim. There was a privacy see-through partition between the foyer and the restaurant itself. The event was over but there were many guests in the restaurant. For a brief moment (which felt like eternity) it seemed too me that i spotted my wife. She was almost cuddling with a man, they were whispering something to each other, they were an item or they were to become one in the near future! I could not move, i could not breathe, my heart was pounding. I did not feel anger at all. I was standing there and watched. I liked the feeling i had while watching, it was overwhelming but strange, as though it had been from a parallel universe, definitely something you cannot imagine before you experience it. i was a voyeur husband at that moment... well in my mind only!

Seconds later i saw a woman walking around in a group of 3 - 4 women; they were packing the papers, tickets and and the rest into boxes in a completely different section of the huge space. It was my wife. She had a completely different dress, was sexier than the woman i had confused her with and was doing her job.

Did i feel a sense of relief or was i disappointed? Honestly, it was both.

Your stories make me write confessions. Take it as a compliment.

magicfinger1magicfinger1about 11 years ago
Only earned three stars...

Being a voyeuristic husband, to me the story would have been much better had the husband told Mike that he had been awake when Mike had sex with his wife and that he approved. Then he would have told Mike that he would be out of town and that his wife did not like the idea of an empty bed...and ask Mike if he would solve the problem.

Then, possibly return while the two of them were at it and join in.

As for the cum-eating part...it is not my thing, but it would not have ruined the story for me.

screwherscrewherover 10 years ago
My wife

Wow! So Milke screwed her all night . I think I want to invite him over so he can fuck my wife. And I can listen outside the door.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Oh yeah, cuckold is hooked on man seed

Now that his belly is full and he is resting he is so happy. He will be much more happy when he starts sucking cock and cleaning cock and sucking and swallowing loads right from that cock. Our cuckold is hooked on hot thick man seed.

shang40shang40about 9 years ago
भरलेली योनी

माझ्या बायकोचा प्रेमी व माझा दोस्त पराग तिला सुख देण्यात माहीर आहे. मी बाहेरगावी गेलो असताना दोन दिवस तिला झोपू दिले नाही व मी परत आल्यावर माझ्याबरोबर चहा पिऊन गेला. मी नंतर अर्धा तास फक्त तिची वीर्यभरीत योनी चाटत राहिलो.

जरावेळापूर्वी तो आला व मी घरात नाही पाहून दोघे बेडवर पडले आहेत व मस्त प्रणय चालू आहे. तिची आई आलीतरी दोघांना शुद्ध नाही. सासूबाई नी मला चांगले म्हटले. कारण त्यांच्या मुलीला स्वर्गसुख द्यायला तगडा मित्र आहे.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5* VERY EROTIC

Intelligently written. My cup of tea. I got aroused.

I have also read ALL comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like the story very, very much. 5*

I like the anon comment dated 03/05/12.

He gave an accurate depiction of how a voyeur's body & mind react when another man is openly hitting on his wife or touching her inappropriately.

When someone is a voyeur husband, it is not his choice, it is his nature.

Yours truly knows what he is talking about because it is his nature too!

If you are into voyeur husband stuff this story is a must read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very envious

Wish my version had a happy ending. Alas, I was cast aside and soon replaced permanently ... but I still reminisce and savor the sights etched in my memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I LIKE IT VERY MUCH, GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5 = 92%)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not

Not swingers, he's a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)! Very very EROTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5*****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 (*****)

In lieu of writing my own comment, I will copy paste clearlakequeen 02/27/12:

(quote)

Nice Work!

It is always much more emotional when the wife is playing solo, as so much runs through your imagination and that peaks when she returns ravished and tells you the real story.

Can't wait for more!

(unquote.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo! Love it: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%).

I will read, & comment on, Ch. 3 & 4 @ a later date.

I have read all public comments on this story. I particularly liked the 2 listed below:

anon 03/05/12 "i am glad you wrote Ch. 2 & 3..."

anon 06/01/16 "i like the story very very much. 5*"

Whereas your story quite well reflects my fantasy world,

above two comments are the proverbial story of my life.

I must have had a strong but dormant voyeur side since god knows when but it was thoroughly suppressed, on account of which I was totally unaware of it.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE this story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)

(I have read all comments too, my fave is anon 03/05/12.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍 👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bravo! Five stars.

:)

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
HATE THIS PART

I'm totally against fucking when hubby is not present

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!

Sharing my wife with a friend was the best thing the wife and I ever did. Giving him complete ownership of her pussy and being completely cut off from my own wife is the biggest turn on. Nothing beats being a small penis cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THIS STORY.

Quote:

... At this point I became aware that my cock was at full attention envisioning my friend Mike once again making love to my wife. Laurie could see the gleam in my eye and also looked down at my bulging shorts and said.

"You are a naughty boy!"

End quote.

(This is a FIVE STAR story.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Early in our marriage my wife and I enjoyed close to a year my friend taking care of all my wife's needs with his big cock. I was denied for the entire time and enjoyed the cuckold lifestyle. Now years later it's her boss who's now taking care of her. Love being a small penis beta cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5) ❤❤!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous