All Comments on 'A Sister's Lust for Brother'

by hereiamto

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Listen,

I loved it, and it was hot. And in a way correct. But it was a bit on the unbelievable side. Maybe try for a little more realism next time, for other readers sake. As far as I'm concerned though, this was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh dear...

You lost me when he became a sculptured Greek god(?) and sported a 10" dick. I now this story is mythology but even so, ordinary grunts cannot identify with this. Well, I cannot! Please, write a story the average Joe CAN identify with?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Reality check

First off, the 10" greek god put me off... But then, 16 kids...yeah right...

REALITY CHECK TIME!!!

If your going to live in a fantasy world, least make it reasonably realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ignore them

How is the Greek god and 10" completely unbelievable just look at some porn stars. And the 16 kids isn't that hard ti believe if unlikely there is a freaking tv show about a family with over 12 kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
redneck dreaming

How long have you lived in West Virginia?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
garbage as usual

way to many STUPID ERRORS wrong words ect. get a good editor and do a rewrite this sucks big time. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL.

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
loserSW

ALL ANONYMOUS CONTRIBUTORS ARE LOSERS. MAKE YOUR COMMENTS WITH A NAME OR QUIT THE SITE AND YOUR COMMENTS. SEE I HAVE ENOUGH PRIDE TO DO SO AND CAN WRITE IN CAPS TOO ASSHOLE

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteabout 12 years ago
don't correct spelling and grammar if you can't spell yourself

Anonymous....in your complaint, you said; "way to many STUPID ERRORS". You are right, this person had some issues. Concentrate on the story first and not on spelling and grammar. By the way, it's "way TOO many stupid errors." You spelled "too" incorrectly by using "to". Nice try, though. You had a good concept on this story hereiamto. Keep trying!

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyabout 12 years ago
Potential Squandered

This could've been a great story until out of nowhere the brother comes into her room and has sex with his heavily pregnant sister, without knowing they've already had sex or any warning that he wanted to sleep with her at all. The 16 kids bit was also pretty out there. Overall a 3 star story but it could've been a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: loserSW

Assholes who hate anonymous posters should stay the fuck off the internet. The net was largely built on the concept of being anonymous, ergo the reason for remailers and onion routing. If you don't like, YOU'RE the one who doesn't belong.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Way (TOO) many...

Sorry had to do that for anony-mouse. The lil' bitch is sounding more and more like someone's snot-nosed kid sister that can't even attract flies.

As for the story written the way it is; it's your story. Reel in the details and try to find some romance and you will be good-to-go. Only the author knows exactly how this story should be told.

RS

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
The story kind of fell apart in the last few paragraphs

I like that there was a happy ending, with him and his sister finally getting together, and that they made a family, but it was a bit of an overkill with them having 16 children.

The story was fairly believable up until that part, or a least it was a good fantasy.

Still it was a very erotic tale.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THE GOD SAYS.......................

For man to replenish the earth...........But he never ment for one man to do it all !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In the Bible

GOD said, "that man should replenish the earth".

I agree no man should do it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good but not great

I enjoyed this story, actually. But at the end when he suddenly comes in and has sex with her... would have been better had she stopped him, told him it was his kid AND then they had sex. 16 kids was a push, and the totally accepting parents... kind of weird. But other than a few grammatical and spelling errors it was a good read.

DarkhogDarkhogalmost 12 years ago
The author is the creater, we're just the reader

I though the story was good, the author was living out loud. We are just the reader of his thoughs. It's not about what we think, but looking inside his mind. This story is about a sister's lust for her brother, later becoming a brother lust for his sister. That it nothing else matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YUM

i enjoy this authors stories i've read them all n shit talk abt hot i cum evry time yumi n fanx :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I.fingered my pussy until it squirt on this story made me very wet and horny thankyou. verynaughtykelly@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I wish I could fuck my sister like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Their were six of us,

Mother had had sextuplets one boy and five girls and a year later six more girls by different men. Mother had never married and we all live on a beef farm. Mother ran the tractors along with a few ranch hands. As we grew our breasts grew large like our mothers and by sixth grade we all were 32-38FFF's. On the other hand our brother grew in a different way he was almost seven foot to our five foot and was wonderfully endowed with over ten inches of hard meat. Mother like his meat as much as we did except she had put us on the pill and she was very much pregnant and having more daughters. As we finished highschool she took us off the pill and now our brother has twelve pregnant women to keep him satisified with others in the wings as they finish highschool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best ive read.

I want my sister to feel that way about me....damn what if she does... :) Deff. going to wear more sweats around her. please reply to me on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lotsa kids?

16 kids in 10 years? No wonder the earth is over populated! If you can't keep it in your pants, at least be sure she is on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

This is exactly how I feel about my brother... Even if I worry slutty clothes and shiz, I don't know if he'll ever think the same. :(.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
forget the nitpickers, this is a fine story

It's a very common thing when a big brother gets a hard on over his kid sister. Her adorable little coochie stirs his balls, and he'd really love to fuck the shit out of her. It's rarer when, as in this excellent story, that a sister gets real wet between her legs over her brother. But here it's because the boy is in really great shape, muscular all over, and sporting a fine fat prick as well. When the brother sticks his big prick up his sister's cute little twat, there's loving sibling bonding. He finds his sister's sweet cunt is the perfect place to unload his brotherly balls and shoot all the creamy semen he's got stored in them. Blissful sis agrees one-hundred per cent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ilove this

this is great did u ever tell him i love hot young girls they taste soooooo good and if i could i would do what u did with my siste she was and still so hot tom wish u was my sister

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"A Sister's Lust for Brother:" - Unnamed and Unnamed - (brother and Sister)

NOTE to the writer/author: All characters should have a name for a couple reasons. 1) Naming the caracters makes the story so much more personal for the reader: and, 2) Naming the characters makes for easier identification of the characters, instead of he, she, him, her, they, we, them, their, our, etc.!

This is a very good brother and sister carnal, incestual, life-committment true love story--a family oriented devoted, dedicated incestual family with lots and lots of children, bred by the parents of a beautiful brother and sister "husband and wife" couple! My one question is why did they stop at sixteen children in just a ten year span. With the sister being near thirty years old at that time she would be still in her prime years still for another fifteen years or so, maybe another twenty children to love and nurture!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"A Sister's Lust for Brother:" - Unnamed Sis and Unnamed Bro - (Sister and Brother)

This is my second reading of this story within the past couple months. The story thrills and excites me as much, or more, than the first read. I did mischaracterize their future plans for more children in my first reading. Sister says, "...We still plan to keep producing as many kids as we can..." near the very end of the story. My apologizes to the writer for my oversight, and I expressly and eagerly agree with the writer they should have as many children as their bodies and "Mother Nature" permits their currently youthful bodies will allow.

My accolades also goes to the writer for keeping the story as pure, true, unmuddied carnal incest between only the sister and her brother. Incest, even in fantasy and fiction, is not for stroke, pornographic, gutter sex!! It is for the most part pure and unadulterated romantic love of blood-related family members, who know the true value of non-compromising love without conditions for each other. This writer has the complete understanding of incest and blood-family affairs of love and devotion!! May he always keep his stories true to the values and honesty that incestual affairs in real life adhere to and honor!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Good story but preposterous.

How proud the parents are when they find out the circumstances of the pregnancy. Horndog brother knocks up his slut sister at a gloryhole? What a pair. Then all those kids??? Talk about really liberal!!! I love to read about incest but this is just too much!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 10 years ago
2x

Have to agree with bfree2run, typical lib fairytale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hmm...it was an ok read, could almost be good if I had prepared my mind to be in fantasy land from the start. ...but my brain just kept thinking ' really?! She let that dick touch *any* part of her body after knowing he obviously shoves it through a glory hole for anyone of any sex with any disease to do anything they want?! If I had gotten hard that would have killed it right there! ...then the ending, 16 kids?? Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why such endless focus on the male descriptions?

All these submissions have gushing admiration for the male anatomy regardless of the narrator's supposed gender, yet all the female characters get a simple quick one-line description of general build and sometimes a stab at cup size.

It's nearly certain the writer hasn't a passing familiarity with a real woman's anatomy so is a male who has great admiration for male physique. Whatever floats yer parade float I guess, but please do some basic research about women before posting stories from female points of view or about the female sex anatomy. These submissions read like a load of pure comic book silliness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hills Have Eyes

and this is how Hills Have Eyes started....nice read btw

WisquejacWisquejacabout 9 years ago
Not a pretty sight

Obviously the author has never seen what that amount of births does to a woman's body. My great-grandma had 18 kids between the ages of 15-35. It was so not a pretty sight. Not many women would really want this done to them.

Otherwise it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Geez I Feel For Her

Nice concept, but a bit of a tall ask on the woman's body. My wife and I have 2 children and it took her at least 2-2.5 months to get over the birth each time. Admittedly, they were both cesareans but still.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Ya ,right

Was a great 5 star story until you got carried away and killed it at the end. 18 kids .......really .. My 18 inche dick and I have voted 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Different but arousing just the same. I think a chapter is due to explain the 18 kids and have a section on how they lived and of course continued with hard - hot sex. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo, 5 stars !!!😉

Thanks for the great story ! You really do have talent. I wish you would continue to write. This story not only had a great amount of sexual orientation,but it also was joyful . Job well done Sir!! It annoys me to no end when people pick it apart over every little thing. Just relax & enjoy. Cheers!!

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
TOO FUNNY

a 46 inch dick into a whore? scum of the earth story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
couldve had 5 stars

"Me," my smile was met with his own. "It's your baby." He kissed me.

if it had ended here that would have been perfect!!! 5 stars!! everything after this destroyed the value of the story! it just made it ridiculous and turned the whole story into a long running gag,

to be specific you lose a full 3 stars for the following paragraphs.

all the same fantastic writing skills up to that point!

please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incest Babies

What a hot, hot story of love between brother and sister. In fact the whole family. I don't think I've ever run into a better ending nor a more sexual interesting one. Keep on writing more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

cheapened the story with so many babies. stupid Mexicans...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow made me cum

wow you should add your story on girlswet.stream/forum under the sex stories section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Every sister have the right for her brother's cock, I fuck my sister regularly. its so nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lust

Nuolen ja nussin siskon pillua. Laukean pilluun. Hän tulee raskaaksi. Nussimme uudelleen ja uudelleen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lust

Sisko ottaa suihin glory hole huoneessa.

Nussin hänen pilluaan paljaalla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lust

Nussin siskon 18 vuotiasta tytärtä pilluun.

saji91saji91about 5 years ago
wish I can be a father to my little sister's child

I don't have a little sister. But I wished

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lust

Olin Tessa siskon kanssa viikon Thaimaassa. Meitä pidettiin avioparina, niinpä toimimme siten. Nussimme kuten olisimme häämatkalla. Se oli vapauttavaa. Me päätimme jäädä pitemmäksi aikaa Thaimaahan. Ei ollut omantunnon tuskia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn!

That’s so hot! I’ve been planning to knock up my daughter again and ‘ve been noticing my eldest son and daughter getting touchy with each other I guess i have to fuck my daughters before giving them to someone who they want to be with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well the whole story not only screams'virgin writer' but also 'underage virgin writer', lol.

Let's see... No clue where the hymen is really located. Thinks this virgin girl with a hymen, that's obviously never had anything inside her before, is just going to go "oh, that hurts a middle bit, but OoOoh it feels awesome!" As he shoved a dick up her that is as thick as her upper forearm! If she lasted thru the hymen tearing, he'd get about one or two inches in before she squealed and screamed, jerked away, then fell to the floor, curled up in the fetal position while clutching her pussy with both hands!

Take the whole ten inches?! Not! Maybe some pro. Maybe.

But then again, unless she was a crack whore and he had either passed cash or drugs thru the hole first, there is no way a sane woman would take the dick of some guy thru ac hole in the wall at a porn store!!

Yes, please give me your aids, syphilis, gonorrhea, and other fun diseases!!

The question she should be asking is, what kind of a blight on women is he when he isn't at home, that with his body and huge dick, that enough word has spread among the local female community that not only will not a single local girl touch him, they cross the street to walk on the other side if they see him coming! His last resort without having to go out of town to troll is a glory hole! ROFL!!

Having lost his glory hole fuck buddy and the locals avoiding him like the plague he is, after five months of nothing he resorts to fucking his 'i can't knock her up cause she's already pregnant' sister!

Then there's the creepy fifty kids at the end! Lol. A lot of kids seriously fucks up a woman's body. Stringing them all close makes it way worse!! By the time she had three or four this boy wouldn't even have time to workout, much less have sex, for all the double shifts and weekend work he'd have to do just to keep the kids in diapers, baby formula and food. Medical checkup and doctor visits for high fevers, ear infections, etc. Paying off the hospital bills, buying baby seats and strollers. Lots and lots of used baby clothes, what doesn't get handed down. Health insurance, cause that free and discounted shit doesn't cover squat. We could go on! Lol!

Of course he's the worst kind of scum. Not because he's fucking his sister, but because he knows he's fucking anything, anywhere that moves on two or four legs, then starting to fuck his sister!! ROFL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO FUNNY!!!

another idiot author that has zero idea about female anatomy. So dumb ass where is the hymen, idiot...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 3 years ago

"A Sister's Love For Brother:" - This is at least the third time I've read this story. All of my pleasure and feel-good that I've gotten from this story is still has the appreciation that I commented on "almost 8 years ago" and "over 7 years ago!" In fact i liked it more now than I remember those couple times!!

As a courtesy, and an apology, for the reader who posted/commented as "Anonymous - 10 months ago" to the writer/author 'hereiamto' I would like to say that he/she/it is as vile as the pit bottom of a doubled-seated outhouse!! That person really has a hard-on against the whole of humanity and also for the planets we inhabit! I don't think I've ever read such filthy mouthed criticism come out of a persons mouth. That Anonymous "person" has no idea how to read, interpret and understand pornography, in particular incest. If he/she/it is looking for total perfection, my guess he/she/it won't find it here and would be better served to look elsewhere! Wow, what anger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had one sister tell me if you weren't my brother I do you she was married 21 yes of age I leaned into her ear told her sister or no qister told your going to get fucked now pulled her tube top down off 34 dd pushed her on her back on couch pull her shorts took mine off got on top of her shove my cock in her cunt started fucking her made orgasm told her going shoot my sperm in her not protected said good unloaded inside of her I fucked her three times hour and half week later she was carrying my kid in her told time to move intogether she her husband been together ever since have three kids together are parents got Wìnd of it upset told them are life they learned to except are mom was coming over more when came over last told want to fuck me took off her clothes Laded on her back on floor got undressed on top of her rammed my cock in her cunt she screamed your fucking big just kept pounding her till unloaded my sperm in her told her that what you and said yes then asked to move in with us keep incest going then are told my sister and me carrying your kid in me my sister said to her your staying in kingsize bed with us nowarts mom sister have been doing mother daughter lesbian together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but the parents reaction to hearing she got knocked up by her brother should've been more realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CRaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story was great until you threw in the breeding machine. Couple kids, great. A rabbit factory, not believable at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous