All Comments on 'Seducing Carmen Completely'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
KathyFKathyFabout 12 years ago
First Time Sex

I've Been Very Fortunate Too Live In A Fair Size City

With A Very Gay Friendly University Town A Short Dive

East. So I've Had Some First Time Lesbian Lovers.

But Have Not "CUM" Onto A Virgin With Her Hymen Intact

Yet, Even The Couple That Were "Sexually" Virgins

As I Personally Had Due To Tampon Use, etc.

It Be A Real Honor & Pleasure To Take A Girl To Womanhood.

This is A Sexciting Story PLEASE Keepm Them "Cum'ing"

AVixenLiterallyAVixenLiterallyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you Kathy

You raise an interesting point, one that I considered. I will try to give you my thinking: A young woman, 22-3, her Mother likely mid to late 40's, very strong Catholic beliefs - the Mother might suggest pads, esp if the daughter did not play sports. It was not included gratuitously; I thought it made Carmen a bit more innocent and Michelle's taking a little more tender. Thank you for your kind remarks.

iwonderifsheisiwonderifsheisabout 12 years ago
Easy Beasey or Easy as Pi?

I tend to think the latter but there's something severely sexy when a woman whose wanton mind has marinated in desire that she simply takes action when the opportunity presents itself. Nicely done. I especially liked your description of your own actions as well as your reactions during Carmen's physical seduction. Quite touching and revealing... Thank you for sharing.

allyliterallyallyliterallyabout 12 years ago
Welcome, well done, welling over

My cup runneth over.

Hugs

Ally

BramblethornBramblethornabout 12 years ago
Very nice

I like stories where the people feel like real people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well verse

i like how you put your imagination into writing it seems very real that connects to your reader.thank you so much and bless you.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
once again...

...you deliver an amazingly beautiful story. Though (all too) short in a way, it still held all that make your stories yours. The passion, the heat, the subtle and witty humor, and most of all the LOVE. It never ceases to impress me the way you manage to hold the reader in your grasp and not let go until you are done.. spent, as you might say. *wink*

You know how I feel about your writing in general, so I will, reluctantly, confine myself to comment on the story alone.

You also know I am a sucker for happy endings, and you seem to be able to turn tragedy into beauty and promise every damn time! Normally a story that ended with the lovers comming (*wink*) apart like this would get marked down quite severely by me. But somehow you manage to make it, if not a happy ending, then at least a content, beautiful one. For this, I thank you.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532about 11 years ago
This is your first, WOW.

Like all of your stories this was erotic, hot, romantic, and about love. The story is very satisfying and the tale of the older lesbian seducing the younger straight girl is always hot.

The fact that it happens in an intimate atmosphere (the workplace) and it happens between a superior and subordinate just adds to the taboo and overall danger in the story.

Well done.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Love your characters and circumstances

Very real, nicely told and very eroic and how lovers are & should be!

AngelusQCAngelusQCover 10 years ago
A glorious taking

The seduction weak. The taking glorious. The ending sweet-sour.

The miss was taken at her own game. Her heart overcame her domme aspect.

Loved it!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Tears to my eyes

AVL, you've done it again, short and bitter-sweet.

Somehow I guessed this wasn't going to end in a life-long commitment, still expected a normal "runs its course" romance, never saw that ending coming.

Well done!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
Unbelievable!

Well, that ending sure left me with conflicting emotions! I can only imagine what Michelle must be going through. Maybe one day............

I am awestruck to learn that this was your first story, it is brilliant. Sweet and short and to the point. Loved Michelle's underhand way of getting Carmen's attention

(giggling) a woman with a mission mmm so sexy. Overall, a great story

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Hmm, Not bad for a first timer. Lmao, in fact is damn good. Sweet and short with loads of sexiness to boot. Great work!

rover5520rover5520about 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Hello,

Thank you so much for writing this story-it is simply beautiful!And so damn sexy and written as though you really mean it.

I wish you every success with your writing,I think it's so wonderful!!

Regards,congratulations and thank you,

Lindsay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderful

This is amazing

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 7 years ago
Well done

I love your writing. You express complexity with simple words, and you say so much with so few words. Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Excellent Start

I thought the rating would be higher as it thoroughly deserves 5 stars. A bitter sweet story and well written. Pesonally, I didn't like the way the writing they were discussing in the restaurant was presented but that's a really small part of the overall. Loved it.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful writing, really 5* stuff! The word-for-word transcription of the texts and the erotic dialogue isn't needed though.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

no vote

this is creepy...cougar trying to turn much younger into a kitten one thing, but when it's also an employer/supervisor dynamic, and she's joking w/her gf on phone about it, and gets wet finding out she's a virgin-with a hymen yet...what over-18 yo still has a hymen these days, what with soccer, gymnastics, horseback riding, ready availability of whopper dildos on-line if no shop in town? gotta presume unless HER bosses total creeps also she'd get sacked instant something like this came to light

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous