All Comments on 'The Recruitment of Agent Kira'

by seth_perm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GeorgeTaskerGeorgeTaskerabout 12 years ago
A Perfect Combination

Great story seth, it's been a while since I've read a seth_perm story, but it was worth the wait, you've definitely still got it :)

I'm also a big fan of Faye's Whore Division so reading about that with some classic seth perm clever word touches like "the time-honoured anti-terrorist technique of distractive fellatio" was perfect.

Nicely written and super hot blowjob scenes as well, right up my alley.

Can't wait to see what you write next!

GT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Really well done, lots of great descriptions and bringing the psychology into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

Another great sethperm story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting premise

Very funny. Love the idea of a government sex agency! Must read Fay Skylark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great twist on Whore Division

I really like Faye Skylarks whore Division so fucking ace to see this.

Faye_SkylarkFaye_Skylarkabout 12 years ago
Thanks Seth!

Seth, the story was amazing, thank you so much! Sexy, funny, and authentic. You really captured a lot of the detail from Whore Division and put such a funny and enjoyable spin on it with this story.

Agent Kira is wonderful too and I'll definitely be putting her to use in my upcoming chapters with your permission. Can't wait for the next installment!

seth_permseth_permabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the nice comments, particularly from my two favourite authors on Literotica, Faye_Skylark and George_Tasker. Appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Total crap.

By half illiterate foreigner. 1 star.

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Well Done!

I'm another *huge* fan of Faye's Whore Division.

So thanks for adding a great story to the series.

Kira is a *really* great character, and an ideal candidate for the Division.

On top of everything else, any woman who rewards people with first class blowjobs is A-OK by me. :-)

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hi Seth, I don't know if you are planning to write anymore on literotica but I'd love to read more of ....... well pretty much anything you write really

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ciara, really???

i can’t believe how easy it is to see you in all of these and how many times my heart has broken over the last few days. my childhood, our closeness, the catholicism? all a lie. and not like the santa claus kind of lie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous