All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 01'

by cuckoldtony

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What do you expect from cuckoldtony

Next will be the cucolded President.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Tony

I read your biography and your complaint about anonymous. Your stories being in the wrong category. My friend I have to agree with Anon. They belong in Fetish and if you looked in the Fetish archives there are plenty of these stories posted there.Tell me how can you possibly argue that there is a LOVING WIFE anywhere near these kinds of activities. LIsten Tony, If watching your wife or being humiliated gets you off more power to you. But believe me that is a Sexual Fetish .One last question. How come so many of these cuckold stories seem to be written by Brits. Strange dont you think? You can delete this now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Floridaryan - check your facts!

Floridaryan, your comment about Brits made me wonder, so I checked. I took thirty random stories with the word 'cuckold' in the title and looked where the authors came from. Guess what? Most were from the USA. The actual results were USA 17. No Location given 13. UK 4. Canada 3. Australia 2. India 1.

Please check your facts in future before making assumptions.

By the way, a surprising number of the authors were women, and I'm not sure what that says.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
TRUE LOVE RUNS IN

cuck circles. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not likely?

Doesn't seem likely that a PI would get suckered like that. Sort of left the story flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 *s

Erotic! The PI enjoys when his wife is groped by other men, in particularly when they are brazen and bold.

This is a story, and the autor cuts the crap like in a porn movie. So the Major instantly knows that the PI is a voyeur husband. However some people can spot a voyeur husband when they meet a couple. They keep crossing the line and push on untill (unless) they are stopped in no uncertain terms. They observe reactions of both the wife and the husband.

***

EVERY WIFE SHOULD BE ALLOWED BY LAW TO HAVE A 2-MONTH FLING EVERY OTHER YEAR. CERTAIN WOMEN DESERVE THE RIGHT TO FUCK AROUND AS MUCH AS THEY WANT AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT ABANDON OR NEGLECT THE HUSBAND.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i do not see why this is fetish

The wife loves the husband & will not leave him; she just needs more than one cock to be satisfied, happy... you name it.

she knows he gets mesmerized when he sees her enjoying another man's cock inside her. They share the pleasure. he is NOT left out.

some readers will find this story strange. life is strange. Strange things happen to ordinary people. Some people will say, "define strange, what makes one strange."

She is a loving wife & a LOVED wife.

If i were her husband's client i would think i died & went to heaven.

If i were her husband she would be too much for me, i would have to leave her but not right awy(!) I would not hate her for being hersef. i would stay her friend. & i would be richer for a slew of experiences many people would find very strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is most erotic... & then some! 5* (4.99/5.0 = 99.% = A+)

He is a cuckold husband. He gets off watching other man fuck his wife. He loves his wife. She goes back to him.

They have a symbiotic (albeit kinky) bond. They do love each other. They have their kink. They can not be like 51% of couples who are vanilla! They belong to the 49% who are speead out over 50 shades of gray. It takes all sorts...

I am a sucker for cuckold erotica.

YES I LOVED THIS STORY. PERIOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was that bad.

He's a PI. You don't think he'd notice his wife cheating? Get the pictures of her and the Mayor and ruin Mr. Mayor. Did you even bother to re-read this garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No reason to believe any of the behavoir.

An experienced military man knows how extremely EASY it would be for the PI to pull out a gun and blow his head off. The wife is introduced as a completely selfish uncaring woman, so where is the loving wife? She obviously expected husband to do nothing... but the reader has NO reason to believe that is what would happen. So, you've spend a few hours, written a story, that has absolutely NO basis in anything even remotely real or believable. So the result is, your readers don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4.25/5 = 85%).

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4+)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) the story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

Re anon 09/15/15. Excerpt from anon's comment:

"... They have their kink. They can not be like 51% of couples who are [solidly] vanilla! They belong to the 49% who are spread out over 50 shades of gray. It takes all sorts..."

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not written by a sane man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0).

Excerpt from the story (wife just got fucked by the old man in his office).

Quote:

Then the office door opened and my whole world turned upside down.

My wife walked out smiling contemptuously and my jaw hit the floor. She was still rearranging her blouse, doing up the last few buttons to hide those big mams that had just had an extra marital mauling.

"Hello Chuck," she drawled, still giving me that nasty smile.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... My wife walked out smiling contemptuously and my jaw hit the floor. She was still rearranging her blouse, doing up the last few buttons to hide those big mams that had just had an extra marital mauling.

"Hello Chuck," she drawled, still giving me that nasty smile.

She stood with her hands on her hips for a moment before she was moved on by a swift slap to her big round ass.

"Get on Loretta," the old man chuckled as he reacquainted his hand with her backside - but this time he didn't slap her, instead giving her a playful squeeze before she left by the out door.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous