All Comments on 'Housewife's First Time Anal'

by ACMullins

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LAME !!

Your own husband wore a condom to fuck your ass,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lame !!!

umpdoutumpdoutabout 12 years ago
Awesome

I loved this story. I wish my wife was as experimental as you were.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
great story

you wouldn't mind talking to my wife for me, would you??!!

RabbitPrinceRabbitPrinceabout 12 years ago
Great effort!

Hot story! Excellent descriptions, nice pacing. It was a little bit short for my liking but definitely gets my approval!! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice!

Very nice! Im still trying to talk my wife into letting me fuck her in the ass... I tried once a long time ago but she could only handle the head...she screamed and pulled away from me saying there was no way she could take my whole cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
condom??

why a condom between husband and a squeaky clean wife??? He should have been down there licking ass and pussy before plunging in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Awsome story

Awsome story and I am 47 single male . I'm very laid back southern Gent. and have always had a hard time finding girls to go out with and alot of my friends say I try to hard but anyway the very few I have dated was just into the same ole stuff and the simple stuff . I like to try new things and have tried to ease a finger into then anal and they say exit only and gets turned off . I have always wanted to have a girl to give me a BJ and swallow but none of them would do that but i love eating a girl she she cums all in my mouth and face . Well House Wife he should have licked your ass and nice soaked pussy before he pluged your nice tight ass and should have blown his load in you . Keep writing the awsome stories and make them a little longer please .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the pacing was all so important for the sensitive ear the author used with his/her housewife's exploratory adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for a great read

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Awesome story like others why your husband wear a comdom

I love to eat your pussy and tongue fuck you ass then fuck all three

holes mouth pussy and ass

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife came home from work about an hour late on Friday. She went to the shower and when she came out she said she was having trouble sitting down and would have to have dinner standing up. I asked her why and she said her boss had bent her over her desk and fucked her ass for the last hour. She said he come in her ass twice and since she had never been fucked in her ass before (although we had talked about it), she was very sore. I went to her and pulled up her skirt. Her panties were gone and her ass was red and her asshole was very wet and leaking cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous