All Comments on 'Horse-cock Girl Ch. 04'

by joshy029

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue

I hope you have time to write some more, it is fun and erotic, crazy sexy ;-)

jo1950jo1950about 12 years ago
good story

I liked this story and the possibilities. I hope the girl eventually reverts to full female after a number of erotic encounters. It does seem amazing she can hide such a member under young woman's clothing. thanks for an entertaining and off beat story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:-D

I wonder what ther kids will look like. wink wink :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent series

This is a awesome series. I would gladly read he next installment.

CyberPussylickerCyberPussylickeralmost 12 years ago

I just went through all four stories, and I really would like to read more! I know you said you planned on doing more, and I'm really looking forward to there being more :D Keep up the good work if you choose to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fuck turning back into a full woman, the horse cock is awesome. Personally I'd like to read how she could handle a bikini, or rather, NOT handle it, if you know what i mean. ;)

screamindivr145screamindivr145over 11 years ago
Please continue.

You have to continue this story. It is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need more

keep going come on let it rip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love the stories,

i agree a story with her in a bikini would be hot. or if she had a growth spurt or something along those lines. <3

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Horse-cock Girl Ch. 04:" - Twenty-one Year Old Roommates, Same Year College Co-eds, Amy With An Accidentally Added Horse-cock, Lucy, Amy's Long-time Friend and Now Fuck Mates, and Their New Roommate, Hermaphrodite Scarlet.

Short, but sweet chapter. It's an opportunity for the readers to take a short breather, due to the fast-pace, previously well imaged, vivid, salacious and unique chapters, and the unique, very rare college roommate co-eds. We await, nervously, to new chapter(s), more fucking with our new three female friendships, and hopefully three pregnant lovers.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Horse-cock Girl Ch. 04:" - See above comments of approximately five (5) months ago. Finally, we have some insight into the event of Amy's female sex parts. It appears her female sexual works were replaced by the addition of her new horse-cock male dick cannon!! She appears to be accepting the addition due to her couple of close female friends to be her new conquering lovers. Wham bam, thank you, Ma'am!!

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 1 year ago

2* Just felt like filler, but into a separate chapter for votes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoshy029@joshy029
973 Followers
I guess it's about time I mentioned a little about myself, huh? Well, I'm sure you don't want me to bore you, so I'll make it short. I'm a guitarist, not very good, but working on it. I also enjoy what's on my mind or based on something I enjoy doing. When it comes to literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES