All Comments on 'Invasion of the Ghetto Sluts'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
enjoyed it immensely...

but way too long...I enjoy the dominant sexy black woman theme very much...it's one of my favorite fantasies...and your story was well written and hot...but a tad long...hope you do more...

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Wowzers

I facepalmed so many times that I'm pretty sure I have an imprint on my forehead. It's a good story, but there were so many memes here that just drove me bonkers (hence the facepalming).

This is a hot sex story. However, the characters are all so stereotypical: The upper middle class white couple, the ghetto black strippers that won the lottery - very stereotypical. It makes for an interesting read, but relying on so many stereotypes isn't always appealing.

TheTalkManTheTalkManabout 12 years agoAuthor
Stereotypes

Trust me, I know I leaned on stereotypes, and to a point, that is what the story is about. This was sorta my take on the stereotypical story in this genre. Don't worry, I have many more ideas for black woman/white man stories that don't lean so heavily on stereotypes.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
ok

Like I said, this story is hot & well written. I like his reluctance too. I think I had the hardest time with all the stereotypes. So many of the best stories in this genre transcend or break the stereotype. Excellent writing & I look forward to more of your work in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
typical

racist trash... you get a one because there's no zero

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Well...

The story was hot and very detailed, but yeah, I agree with some of the other comments. However, I'm sure there are people who still hold stereotypical views about people from various races. It's a well written story, once you try to get past the other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy sheeeit !

That's was a long but raunchy story. It is what it is, a fictional story. So nobody should get upset about how the 2 strippers were portrait. I'm glad I kept reading it, it's hot as hell. Great job.

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldabout 12 years ago
ooooook

im a black woman and i rolled my eyes about 35 times throughout the story and felt bad for emma but over all pretty hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a irritated black woman

I don't like how they made those story seem like blackgirls are like that we are not but hate to say it I loved the story

BikiloveBikiloveabout 12 years ago
Its non fiction ppl!

Im a black woman, and ill admit at first I was questioning whether or not to finish reading but its was a very sexy, raw story. I did feel bad for emily, she didnt deserve that but otherwise I liked it. Some things were kinda hard to swallow but not just the words about black women but white women too. Its some ghetto ass white women out there too jus as well as black, but they dont represent black or white women as a whole. But good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Buildup vs. Payoff

You're one of the better writers on this site and seem eager to hone your craft. Take this advice: the amount of buildup you created before the first real sex scene could have no more than 3 pages - you took 8. I don't have a problem with lengthy stories but plainly put, this needed to be hotter. More sex interspersed throughout the story between Sean and the strippers, not just one elongated montage. Take a look at stories by The_shadow_rising for a drill session on keeping it hot throughout. Thanks and good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stay the same

Dont listen to people, keep the length you want of your story, it's YOURS!!! I like that they give you ideals and I hope they still do but don't let them tell you how to write!!! I love all your stories by the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

this story was the best! i love black ghetto girls. please write a sequel

juicycarameljuicycaramelabout 12 years ago
IMPRESSIVE!

u r such a talented writer! u made me luv it! this was offensive in every way yet u kept it fun & even touched on sum major issues! ur characters were awesome! those girls were awful but u cudn't hate em, the wife wasn't the typical prude & u conveyed seans fall in2 darkness (hehe) w/such great timing it almost seemed natural. thanx 4 the opening disclaimer & tho i don't really go 4 cheating tales, i cudn't resist an erotic BW/WM story. i truly liked how even tho the neighbors were hot, u made it clear they had real evil in them. THANX 4 POSTING & CAN'T WAIT 2 READ MORE OF YOUR WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Surprisingly good

I think you chose a poor title, and should have submitted the story in three or four installments, but it was actually very, very good, and very, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perchance

You must be relative to Samuel X. You have no talent . I believe you are a ted bundy in training. Yes I have problem with your negative image of black women and you cannot tell anyone you are writing for fun. Duo your mind set is fuck up. I do not care that alot of assholes are feeling your story. They are also fuck up losers.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Seriously?

Talent comes in the art of storytelling: 1) sentence structure, 2) grammar, 3) spelling and 4) conveying a story that can easily be pictured in the reader's mind. This author obviously has talent. The separation comes from the subject matter & not the author's creativity and conveyance of the story.

Having an issue with the subject matter is understandable & has already been discussed by other commenters.

Comparing someone with talent to someone who needs to sit down & shut the hell up because he couldn't write a story to save his life is a whole different can of worms.

So to the anonymous poster who was so "brave" in comparing the author to a douchebag talentless hack & calling anyone who likes this story less than, I have 2 words for you:

fuck off.

watchurmanwatchurmanabout 12 years ago
A bit too long

Good story but it needs condensing into half the words. I'm a big fan and overall its very good but I feel it's too drawn out to be as enjoyable as some of your other stories.

ForeShadowForeShadowabout 12 years ago
Blaxsplotation

I take issue with the people that see this story as a representation of the authors atual views...it seems like obvious parody to me. This is blaxsplotation...not to be taken seriously. It's playing with expectations and embracing the genre and all of it's obvious tropes. How is this any different from a Black cuckold story? As admitted by many commentors, the author still managed to write an engaging piece of erotica that people could not help but continue to read. It's not meant as a diatribe on race relations, and Sydni and Monique are OBVIOUSLY not role models...this is about a dirty fantasy; the forbidden fruit and the allure of something that you know is bad for you. It's obviously not a serious rumination on the cultural divide.

As to criticsm's on length or anticipation VS pay-off...I tend to disagree. I like the engrossing nature of the author's works. The way he BUILDS anticipation even as he's building character, teasing and leading along towards the explosive climax. He's like the Elmore Leonard of pulpy fuck-stories. No one else is investing this kind of thankless effort into building so engrossing a fantasy that people can complain about even though they are so engrossed in the events and the characters that they cannot help but read the ENTIRE THING.

So, THANK YOU, for your continuing efforts to fill a niche genre of evil, controlling, manipulative, sluts that cow helpless women and overpower devote men with their seductive, destructive, charms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i Like!

This was a good story I Like The Length Of it. It would be nice if you could make a story with a black woman and white man but make it sensual and about love. That would be nice w/o the Sterotypes. I think you're talented Though. :)

GrimmPanicGrimmPanicabout 12 years ago
AAA - Awesome as always!

Another great story Talkman. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 12 years ago

Hot beyond belief as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was one of the best stories I've read on here. I am more of a conservative black woman. The stereotypes towards black women didn't offend me, I was actually slightly offended by the white women stereotypes. But I can't wait to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Repetitive and Banal

(see title). Good effort, but the author's attempt to convey his intelligence ended up being overcompensated by cliche representations and tropes that demean rather than seduce. Tr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too Long

Why do you wait until the 10th page to get down to action. Cut out five pages and thsi would be five star

Fluffy07Fluffy07almost 12 years ago
honestly

I believe it's your goal to make women feel bad about themselves. if it isn't the colour of their skin, it's their weight or the size of their boobs and asses, all your stories portray this. what're you trying to tell us? 'if you aren't a slut your husband will get stolen from you!'? I'd hate to live in your world :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love the story

i want to say i loved your story and all your others like it , and ignore the nay sayers , your stories give a taste of real life , not the everything is perfect world i see in a lot of stories , so keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well

by Anonymous

06/06/12

love the story

"your stories give a taste of real life" <-- nine inch dicks in perky-titted 46 year old milfs is simply NOT real life. Last time I checked, that was a silicon-infested porno.

I do, however feel that all you're stories are endearingly sexy. Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.O

Cant stop reading your works, even though this is a finished product.. my mind craves for continuation. Maybe him getting deeper into criminal world and becoming saner version of Scarface.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Agree...

with the comment below. Great story all around, but the ending seems a bit small to the grandness of the journey. Been a crime lords candy just doesn't feel all that satisfying, needs a bit firmer position by their side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Black girl

Let the black girls turn out Emma and steal back her grandmothers ring in desperation.

mascwhitemanmascwhitemanabout 11 years ago
I loved the beginning but...

You really didn't make any sense with the whole bit about pale skin being disgusting to the black neighbors because a lot of white men also have pale skin and that would naturally make these particular black women disgusted with Sean as well.

You really should have just kept it as the old saying("Once you go black you never go back")

It was also unfortunate that you picked a sweet and caring wife to be cheated on and treated like scum, instead of some feminist asshole.

You really should have Sydni and Monique take Emma in at least.

I do like how the black strippers turned a upper class, reserved and faithful white married man into a slut for black women though, because we white men secretly all are sluts for black women and more black women find that out every day now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequel please!

There needs to be a sequel to this where Emma gets trned out by a sexy thug. It's just an idea....

SultryRose321SultryRose321almost 11 years ago
Impressed.

I am a black women and although there were a lot of stereotypes this story was Verry good, I loved it please make others like it

2981notrohrm2981notrohrmalmost 11 years ago
A bit formulaic and long-winded

This story says in 12 pages what your better stories say in less than half that. I love black women, and most of my stories follow a similar dichotomy (hot black woman/women overtake boring, frigid white woman) but I knew where this was going, the women seem charmless and borderline psychotic, and the hero is a total knob. I love your other stories, but this one's a letdown.

On a side note, lemme guess: Sean's attorney = Katie from Surrounded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Emma'sb fate

The two black women willl get Emma into their house. After totally disciplining and reducing her to a beaten broken rotal submissive of a former investment banker, they will reduce her to a cuntlapper who cleans their pussies out while praising her love for all black women and getting fucked by black men until pregnant as a black breeder.8

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Biggest Pet Peeve are Stereotypes !

Always the stereotypes on this website about black women, so sick of it, this story wasn't worth my time because the stereotypes were so cliched and typical of what's expected of black women. Not to say the author can't write but drop the stereotypes already !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good.

not a bad story...hope you try this something like this again...but with the wife joining in next time?...like say a fivesome with one white guy, two black women and two white women? have a good day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHAT ABOUT EMMA!

Ok it was good but it was a little sad, sean didnt have any remorse about have sex with them right in front of her,you should make another story with her comin' back for revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

I'm a black woman who actually thought this story was very well written and kind of hilarious. Yes the black women depicted are basically stereotypes, but if you think about it, the white people in the story are too. Just like not all black people steal and smoke weed, not all white people have sticks up their asses or are perfectly fiscally responsible. I've read about three or four other stories from this author and they are amazing at what they do. The build up, the tension, the final release and surrender.....it's pretty amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

i really enjoyed the build up to the climax, and I enjoy stereo tipical humor. you were talking about ghetto black sluts. obviously theres woman on wall street , or working in the goverment. the story is a good one, the contrast of lifestyles colliding is terrific. the yin and the yang, look forward to reading more of your pieces

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

SO nasty!! Loved it!!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 8 years ago
Where do I submit to black women?

I want to submit to black women... your story kept me hard has produced a lot of jizz. =o) I enjoyed it! Isn't that why we read the stories in the first place?

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Great Story!

It was a very good read and the climactic sex scene was hot as hell. I wish I didn't take me so long to find your stories. I have been looking for this genre for some time.

Thanks for posting.

Lane1671Lane1671over 7 years ago
Why so brutal...vindictive?

I'm a black female who enjoys experiencing all ethnicities and especially love reading about bf/wm sexual encounters. While I do understand that including certain stereotypes can make stories hotter, I don't understand the negativity...the venom directed towards the white female. Fine, tempt the man away but why interfere with her livelihood? Not only is her mate 'taken' via some convoluted, sadistic scheme; she is then completely destroyed by the 'winners' of a competition she didn't know she was in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Emma

Emma should have been domesticated into a live in submissive maid to the two black women, including cleaning them out each night while being berated for racism. Then be given to be stretched by black studs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Jesus. Most of the time I love your stuff. But this was just... cruel. Even by your standards. I've never read porn that inspired righteous fury in me. Wow... just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You don't know what love is about.

I enjoyed reading the story at first but if you're trying to say that Sean LOVED Emma with all his heart, you're full of shit. The way he treated her had nothing to do with love and just proves that most men think with their dicks. If I was her I would have shot him. What a fucking tool. And a pussy. I hope he gets raped in a gang bang full of BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You have a fetish

Being attracted to cwrtain features is ok but having a fetish for people of a certain race is not. You have a fetish. You think of black women as a sterotype and that is harmful to back women. How black women are represented, whether in fiction or otherwise does have an impact on how we are seen. You have no respwct for black womrn and only care about our bodies. Thats disgusting. Being attracted to black woen is fine but the way your expressing your attraction is disrespectful and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story but these boring comments though........

it's funny. it's hot. it's unrealistic. Like a porn parody. Very entertaining. But all these haters though, one wrote "You know nothing about love!" Seriously, why are you even here then? looking for love? while saying bbc gangrape? Funny, a lot of black women here felt sorry for the white wife. Extremely rare from white women in reversal roles.... It's fiction and it's free. Chill, people..........

Oh, yeah, we love Ebony Queens lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn it was both erotic and hot......

Those black women are right....they do have the most sweetest juices and ultimate in hot great sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
follow up

shouldve had a part where emma is forced to become a stripper from being broke and get titty and ass implants with fake duck lips and works for the girls

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69over 4 years ago
If only there where more interracial stories like this

Amazing

Though if you where to write another white man / black women fic. Could you make it with the currupted male turning the tables on them and showing them who's alpha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Black women, full respect but not those 2 bitches. They literally did a crime here- stole something most valuable others heart, stole the husband (corrupted him) & ruined Emma's life. If Sean was racist, its his preference, he wasn't into black stuff. SO WHY!! YOU KEEP BLACK SHIT WITH YOURSELF! Don't fuck with others life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need more interracial WM/BF work's as well written and intense as this. Kind of off putting with Sean's resistance that came off as whiny, i guess. But great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Playing to stereotypes should have a purpose if it's going to be anything other than their faithful reproduction. Here they are simply reproduced meaning; it's just a racist story. And viciously so. And the idea of rewarding a racist white guy with a threesome is pretty head scratching. I'm into the femdom/reluctance style of storytelling but this author shouldn't be writing any non-white characters if this is the result.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No one in this story is very nice, but only Emma gets shafted. When will the DEA and FBI turn up and take the money?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your attention to detail makes me believe this wasn't too far from a life experience. Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

By reading the dialogue, it’s obvious they wanted him along,although Sydni and Monique were clever with projecting the opposite…that he wanted them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a shame you didn't go through with the pregnancy, and that you didn't have him be a mediating force on their lives. I perfectly understand why you didn't; this isn't that kind of story, but changing it into a romance at the very end, where he learns to appreciate them and lets them discover new things about themselves would have been, novel, if nothing else.

Also he shoulda been raising their kids but alas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is why Whites are morally right to keep scum out of their communities and societies.

Diversity is an antiWhite agenda, and should be resisted with lethal force.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Emma should set them both on fire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is Literotica gonna do about this surge of angry white guys just coming on here to leave threats and ruin story scores?

They’re just dumb. Like it’s gonna convince anyone or like the stories are real.

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddy10 months ago

I have fucked about 50 or 60 Young black women. I find them more adventurous and willing to try new things. Most of these were young college age girls . The last affair I had lasted about 2 years with "K". She was almost virginal at 20. The first time I bent her over my wedge cushions and stuck my cock in her pussy doggie style, I thought she was gonna scream and say "that"s my ass hole " it was sooo tight . I pulled out and spread some astrolube on my cock and tried again. She said "damn you are stretching my little pussy ". I said call me Daddy and say that again...lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the most racist bullshit I have read,the MC is a piece of shit and I hope he gets in a drive by with a rival drug lord.

ManoxisManoxis7 months ago

This story really needs to better warn up front that it's so heavy on non-consent, femdom, and strongly racist themes and notions. It manages to both be well-written and a complete clusterfuck.

ZjunZjun5 months ago

Hope you make a story like this for latinas!

6King6King6 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7907 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...