All Comments on 'In the Darkness'

by luvrify

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

One of the best I' ve read on here, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
write more!

I always wanted to read a girls rape fantasy and boy was this HOT!!! Write more? I was so stiff while reading this it hurt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It was an awesome story continue to write further.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

give us another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... for a great begining. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It's a great story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good title

Good title and no problem with straight forward plot/set up. More characterisation is needed though, and the dialogue and sound effects detracted somewhat. A good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story very well written.

This is a well written story and I look forward to reading a lot more in the near future

subgirlforyousubgirlforyouover 11 years ago
Great Story

This is one of my favorites, I've read it countless times. Very well written, I get off several times each read :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOTT!

This was fantastic! My pussy is so hot and wet right now I'll have to finger myself for a while just thinking about that cock in her pussy! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
disgusting

you think rape is hot? you think it's sexy? this is coming from a rape victim, and i'm telling you, having a knife held to ur throat? having a sweaty disgusting stranger pinning you down and violating u? having your innocence taken? being traumatized? being told it was your fault? this is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
For the rape victim

I can't imagine the trauma you must have been through and I won't pretend to...but going onto an erotic literature site, clicking the nonconsent section and looking for stories to post comments on to spread your hate isn't the right way to go about it . Purely fiction and fantasy and you know that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the commenter "Rape Victim"

I'm confused - if you are a rape victim why have you chosen to read a NonCon/Reluc story? Stories on this site are clearly labelled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She was trolling

Troll

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
don't stooooooop don't stooooooooooooooooop

don't stoooooooooooooooop don't stooooooooooooooooooooooop don't stooooooooop don't stoooooooooooooooop don't stooooop don't stooop don't stoop don't stoop don't stop don't stop don't stop must be pre 80 generation before feminism

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Argh!!

You have to continue this story!!!

DesertLustDesertLustover 5 years ago
You've got to continue!

This is a good beginning, but you have to continue the story with the gang.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
very good

Dark fuck story. part 3 please

cowbullscowbullsover 5 years ago
chapter 2 soon I hope

I loved your story. I thought everything was great but it ended too soon. Surely as the guys take turns, another meeting is needed to decide which one of them gets her ass first.

doorknob22doorknob22over 5 years ago
Brutal and hot.

Thanks for the breeding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So so good

Great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mmmm

I want to be fucked like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Damnnnn, this shit set my pussy on fire. Brb ; )

SummoreSummoreabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Really well written and paced adn although non-consent/reluctance is not my genera I loved the way you brought the reader along with you on the protagonist's journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is as far from a “Rape Fantasy” as it’s possible to get. Looking at this and the summaries for the following chapters this just a straight forward Rape story. Rape Fantasies are CNC scenes (Consensual Non Consent) IF this scene was CNC it would be very very erotic but what you’ve written is a fantasy story about rape and abuse. On top of that you’ve added the additional mind fuck of “it didn’t feel like rape” just no, it’s a physiological response designed to protect the body.

Then just to fuck things up even more it’s a fucking lame “breeder” story as well. Inventing an imaginary pregnancy/ child to get sexually aroused is way way beyond fucked up.

Kidnapping, brutal repeated rapes, human trafficking this is probably better suited to the Horror category. Before anyone starts bleating that it’s just a fantasy I’ll remind you of my comment that this is a fantasy story about rape, it’s fucking vile.

Tess (uk)

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Some times when I was just feeling like I was being Taken was the BEST Sex I ever had. I do LIKE that feeling when a Man is close and realy GOING For his Cum and just Fucking me HARD. :-)

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

So sad that anyone would do that but it is so much of a Mr thing to be able to do I just hope that anyone who takes part in a multi man rape gets it returned in prison everyday they are inside.

Rape is only done by little men, because they are so insecure of themselves they have to act as a bully……

Becaa57Becaa575 months ago

For me this is a pretty brutal rape fantasy, but I think well written I feel for the girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvrify@luvrify
144 Followers
I have a thing for being forced. I like being taken whether I have a choice or not. The fear and anxiety melts away into a dark pleasure from knowing that someone wants to use me..

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES