All Comments on 'A Hot Tub Surprise with Nikki'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Nikki

Hope to read more of Nikki. Thanks.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drabout 12 years ago
More please

You left the story open to continue, so please continue. Maybe Daddy can teach Nikki how to enjoy anal, and perhaps Nikki and her friend, Cindy, can help Daddy relive his 3 way.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, I especially like the first part of your story with the three way.

I sure there is more story to come and will be watching for it.

mschack63mschack63about 12 years ago
What the hell?

"I might call you Daddy and you might call me your little girl, but you know we're not really related by blood"

Where is the incest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
it is.

emotional incest anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF

Like said before if they are not related by blood how is this a incest story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A response

There is a difference between the legal definition of incest and the psychological dynamics of incest. Psychologically, the gist of father-daughter incest is that the girl has had a relationship of trust in the father and he has protected her from the evils of the world; now, he is doing the very thing that he was trying to protect her from earlier. Additionally, the category is incest and taboo. I can assure you that having sex with your former step-daughter is taboo.

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37about 12 years ago
MIght not technically be "incest" but it is hot as hell

I really enjoyed this story. Very few things in the world are hotter than having a young girl call you "Daddy" in bed, and if she actually meant it??? Damn.

Great read, thanks for putting it up!

LaurenLou101LaurenLou101about 12 years ago
Sexy

I liked that you stretched the story out. Oh and 2-1 sex story AWESOME! i loved it keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Weird Fetish

I admit I have a fetish for the name Nikki.

Hottie1812Hottie1812almost 12 years ago
In reply to uck

First off:

A. 10 is WAY to young to be reading erotic story's

B. Some people get turned on by incest

C. There are already porn picture sites that AREN'T done by 10 year olds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

I'd love to see where Nikki and Paul take their relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT IS HOT

The absolute best thing about this story; is that Nikki loves her Daddy & Daddy loves her, spiritually they are connected as father/daughter - but they can actually also love each other as people who develop a normal lover/partner, husband/wive relationship - they can in fact marry. It is so significant that he didn't adopt her, that he voluntarily helped raise her, got short changed by Mom, and that Nikki & Daddy can see, feel, & acknowledge that it's morally Taboo, but it's not illegal, they can act upon it completely out in the open. Neighbors, friends & family might shake their heads; but there's nothing they can do about it. We're on this planet to Love & Procreate; which is what these appear to be ready, willing & able to do. If I were a friend; I'd offer support! They deserve it. If you think about it; maybe Dad & Mom got together so that he & Nikki could end up together in the end. After all; love & life work in mysterious ways!

The next best thing is 34A cup, 5 1/2" cock; these are realistic dimensions and it's soooooo frigg'n hot. The author made us feel everything in such a manner that no one was cheapened or berated; showing true appreciation for the fact that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. I myself prefer A & B cup; I am not into little girls, I am into women. I actually despised a couple of friends actions when they got "boob jobs"; I loved the way they were naturally. I am sick & tired of authors that act as though characters are lacking and unfulfilled if they're not sporting 38DDD or a 10" long, beer can sized cock, argh. I don't need or want to see / feel breasts that are as big as my head, WTH, why does anyone? Make us feel the passion, the real emotion that characters feel for one another as this author did, show us the respect for being human, being fragile, for showing that our emotions and egos matter to our loving partners.

Damn but I wish that my spiritual Nikki (niece Carissa) were in my lap right now and able to stay with me, s-i-g-h. Unfortunately; I have to assume & believe that it will never happen, because otherwise it hurts too much.

Thank you for a very realistic, heart felt, sexually & emotionally charged story;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it.

OMG!!!!!! Great start. Going to read chapter two. Hopefully it is just as great.

skinsmase333skinsmase333almost 10 years ago
nice fantasy!

Really hot, I've had a hot tub fantasy about my step-daughter for years! Anytime I'm naked in it, I'm always hoping she decides to join me, just like your story. Most that ever happened was her hanging outside talking with me, while I was naked and hard as a rock in it! Bubbles hid everything, but I always hoped she got a glimps somehow!

ADeviousAuthorADeviousAuthorabout 9 years ago
Nice story, but a little gloomy.

I enjoyed the whole thing, but you did a little too well with the divorce portion of the story. I was feeling so sorry for the husband before we even got to the sexy bits with the daughter. Like, damn. Your wife tries a threesome and decides she needs to date a chick instead of you. Tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"as long as you want...and I hope that's forever"

That's how you end a story.

chapelsknightchapelsknightabout 7 years ago
Lucky SOB

Awesome story, thanks for sharing! I have to say that I was hard the whole damn story. Please Lord should I make it to heaven, let me find ladies this damn horny!!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful love story

Thanks for making it a story that could be real. Not using pet words for body parts or sex made it realistic and so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ejoyed

Very nicely done

AJeyeAJeyeover 4 years ago
Great Read

I had a hot tub "thing" with a niece that was supposedly gay. She would join me at night in the tub, occasionally the wife would be there as well. On those that she wasn't, Chris gradually got closer and bolder until it was obvious that she wanted something. (I was a little slow). Suffice it to say, Chris proved she was very sexually "flexible". She preferred lesbian relationships, but wasn't giving up "straight" sex. She enjoyed cocks and loved cum. She also had small A cup tits with nice hard nipples which she loved having in my mouth with my cock in her pussy. She would generally go inside after we came because, she said, she love the feel of cum in her pussy and didn't want it draining out in the tub. She's the only "lesbian" I knew who was on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow a beautiful story, and not using calling her slut, is a relief. It spoiled the last few stories I read (from other writers)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a feeling story feels like there should be more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous