All Comments on 'Keeping Him Ready'

by ValensGirl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RubySorceressRubySorceressabout 12 years ago
Very beautiful...

Beautiful, very exciting images you're painting there...

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 12 years ago
The next step

You sound like you have firm ideas on how to handle a man. How about a full story on the subject?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I wish I was the man you used like this....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Oh my god. I read this whole story naked with my hands behind my back. I was incredibly hard, so much do that it hurt. So.... Good story, I guess is the point I'm trying to get across.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
I wanted to send you my thanks!

The link wasn't working... so here's my thanks. I see you keep the boys hard at it. Well done my 5***** to you sweet thing.

GoodBitchGoodBitchalmost 12 years ago

You definitely know how to keep the boys horny and wanting. I'm loving your ideas. They've given me a few of my own ;]

DarkRefugeDarkRefugeover 11 years ago
Different strokes

Very interesting ideas...sure it got me going :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fuck, my girlfriend made me read this story in the school library while she teased me mercilessly and in the end made me come into my pants. She made me remove my underwear earlier so I would come directly into my pants. And she said I wasn't not allowed to clean it. I had to attend the rest of the school day with a huge dark wet stain on the front of my pants and a dick thoroughly drenched in semen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wicked

Such a wicked and wonderful tease You are.

LongJohnSilver69LongJohnSilver69over 10 years ago
A Tale of Two.......

nice story well written.......

my first Mistress loved to discipline me and then have me service Her orally. But after She was satisfied, She was always very compassionate and always saw that i was taken care of as well....my last Mistress also enjoyed the same thing, It made Her unbelievably wet punishing me. She rarely let me have a release as She seemed to understand a man's desire drops dramatically once he gets off. She knew that stringing me out let Her keep my hunger alive and allow Her to enjoy using me on and on. i most always went home hurting, i was so in need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wildly implausible

And boring to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
exellent

Cant believe you're getting poor feedback - a great fantasy... More please!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Mmm indeed.....

You are a kinky one and a heck of a tease...Love it! 5stars for this little offering and I'll definitely check out more of your work. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous