All Comments on 'The Change in Melissa Ch. 01'

by MarriedMelissa

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I would have kicked Jim's in the balls so hard he wouldhave been wearing them for a week, Then kick that slut wife in the cunt so hard it would break her pubic bone and put her out of commission for a long while. While the whore was in the hospital She would be served divorce papers and Jim would be served papers sing him for alienation of affection

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
previous comment that person doesnt have a clue, criminal revenge does not cut it

this is turning into another long series of a cheating wife who needs others for sex. i donot like cuckhold stories,nor did i think much of people who want to destory others for the pain that a cheating wife does to a man. there are plenty of other ways to get back at your spouse without having to resort to violence.. that is! if you think things out and do not let your emotions get the best of you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOL @ internet hard man

You would have bent over and taken it in the ass like the closet cuck we all know you to be. As for the story, learn2dialogue. Not gonna bash a new author but does your keyboard not have a quote key?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And this change led me to get naked with many men over the last six years. I can hardly explain it myself. But this change in me has made me into a slut for many men.

And of course this "ineffable" change also started your writing career and you felt that you have to share with us how comes that a good man deserves to have his life fucked up just because you lost your brain.

This is no place for a psychological therapy nor a confessional box and if you think it's erotic that a woman in her early 40s starts risking the life of her so good and loved man (aids), your a bit sick in your mind.

Of course your daughters agree a 100% with you, that's their dull idiot of a father has earned just that.

A hooray to emancipation, you don't shake hands with every stranger of course, no you just stick their dick straight in one of your holes.

Thanks for that enlightenment also about communication (I almost felt like we were communicating somehow), although never with your husband. If your somebodys friend , who needs enemies!

I guess when god distributed the brains he unfortunately grabbed in the cauliflower box when it was your turn.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Genetic

Ain't DNA wonderful? I can't wait until your D-cup sisters come into their own inheritance and start including your hubby in their weekly 'dance card!' MarMel needs to get a little more careful on writing-mechanics. Re-reading the 'morning after' is a cheap and easy start!

otherwebotherwebabout 12 years ago
good job

Good story; looking forward to more.

hair94hair94about 12 years ago
Great start!!

Great start....I hope you will continue. Please pay no attention to the haters.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

The cheating statistic figures are the next in the Western Culture, minimum 1 extramarital affair for a lifetime: 2/3 of the husbands and 55% of the wives.

1. However there are those spouses whose are only 1 maximum 2 affairs in lifetime only (for example in the first marriage only or it remains in secret) I call them relative faithful spouses. Every cought spouse wants to be in this category. My estimate is 15%-20% of the spouses. So the faithful and relative faithful spouses together give those who are suitable for marriage and I estimate them about 60%-65% of the spouses. They bring up the majority of in whole family children with decent family background.

2. The others who are not suitable for monogamous marriage or only after 3 divorce or after 55 years old become suitable for solid pair connection. They should live single, in open marriage, swinging, swapping, etc. The abusers (drugs, alcohol, violance, gamblings) belong in this group.

3. The society all happines would be higher if the 2 group mixed in less percentage or it would be some mechanizm to get rid of each-other (divorce) VERY QUICKLY and so everybody gets more time for look for a newer mate....

4.For solution Lousiana state Assembly wanted more years premarriage before the official marriage. Beside Las Vegas and Reno this idea was a dead thing (I think the Roman Catolic Church did not like it as well). However for example in Hungary 40% of the newborn babies are born without marriage and a 4 years premarriage with children before starting the official marriage, it MAY BE WORKING IDEA IN HUNGARY. Beside the DNA test the paternity is not problem during the premarried years. Unfortunately the mandatory waiting years ( 4 years) for a marriage it is only a future dream.

DuNA

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Hmmmm, Since We Already Know She's Going to Cheat More

Much of the steam blew out of this story.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

In the next chapter we will know this woman a simple serial cheater wife or slut wife.

What is the diference between a slut or a serial cheater.? A serial cheater wife is picky for her loverboys and does not fuck every cocks on her way in the STREET. A serial cheater is less dangerous for STDs. A slut wife dangerous for STDs and a slut wife will be discovered easier by the husband. Both types wives must be kicked to the curb (with children is a difficult thing) by a husband with balls if he dicovers her betrayal. Unfortunately the author is a woman and we will not read any revenge story.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed

Always enjoying hearing the wife's version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hopefully

Hopefully she is good in bed because she cannot write.

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
I Like This Story.

Confession is good for the soul. If this is a true story, not much can be done to change it. If it's fiction, I'd like to see the husband become understanding of his wife's weaknesses and perhaps join her in a little swinging fun. Well, it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh, goody,

Another stupid, selfish wife who will rationalize her betrayal of her husband. When a man behaves like this, women go nuts. Where are the smart, truly loving women out there to protest a;nother LW story on this sight that makes them look bad.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 12 years ago
So Far, so good.

This has the ring of a real life story to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
slut story

stupid slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unfortunately, the change in me is still there. It would not be long until there were others -- many others. The stories continue . . .

..... I hope not!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot tale

Nicely written story that is extreely sizzling to the reader. That for sharing this gem with us.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
this is vile ....

the author must be a fan of Rush Limbaugh... the wife seems to be an out of control whore and slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lies will hurt you

Melissa either stop or talk to your husband, because lies are worse than the truth. You need to find what works for both of you. Lies are something men can never forgive. Don't think he is unaware of what is happening. Embarrass him and you may lose him.Would you care if he was with other women? If it is something you need or want is he sharing? Are you

sharing the with him or taking time from him? What does he get from this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What site is this?

For all the lousy story comenters.

If the loving wives catagory didn't tip you off about what the story was about,then when you saw the direction it was going why didn't you go to another story? Maybe the bible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What category is this?

home of the closet cucks. Other than cuckdogg (who is out of the closet) most commentators in this category are in denial mode unaware that their blithering 'outs them' as cuckolds, the rest of us just laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dickhead

Who is anonymous prick who constantly attacks those who can't stand cucks by calling them closet cucks? This shithead should shut the fuck up and sign a name to his insults. The damned pussy obviously has not been getting his ration of dick protein shakes. This piece of rat shit should should take his finger out of his ass and put it in his mouth. I would usually not be anonymous, but I want the punk ass to guess who I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dickhead is right

Many of those closet cucks are wannabe cucks, there is a big difference. Those guys in the closet are mostly in denial while dickhead and the rest just plain want to be cucked. No closet there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dickhead is wrong

Even the so-called "wannabe cucks" are in the closet because they do not know they are outing themselves on this board. In their minds they are still in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What is the difference between a 'real' cuck and a 'closet' cuck? it seems to me that the 'real' cucks are not getting any sex from their cuckolding wives so they wimper and bleat like sheep about all the 'bad' men that hate these stories. If they had their own channel or website they wouldn't have to contend with the non cuckolds on this site. And for the record ever since this site was formed there have been cuckold stories, the difference is almost all LW stories are cuckold wimp stories now as opposed to the the 'revenge' of unwilling cuckolds stories in years past, ah those were the days when stupid comments by the 'real' cucks didn't appear and readers could actually read a "story" not the same blueprint cuck/wimp/whorewife story that is LW today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the difference between

a real cuck and a closet cuck is one is in the closet (you) and one is out (huedogg). Don't need a novel to explain that Einstein.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
he's got you there bud

You say "all stories in LW category are cuckold stories not like years ago" but you are still here reading and commenting, pretty clear that is the definition of closet cuck dude, just sayin'

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 12 years ago
How bout you do something unique and creative and inject some counseling visits by her/them...

dealing with this "change" so there can be just a hint of tension to this inexorable slog down the road of unexplainable adultery?

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 12 years ago
Pete

You said it well!

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
early 40s

Nothing sexy about an old hide--1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DWorncock is so stupid

her dog teaches her tricks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Female POV

To start I found the story to be realistic and unrealistic at the same time.

This is what I read. Before I start let me make one thing perfectly clear happily married women

do not cheat.

We have a woman who is not happy in her marriage, bored may be, school age children not much upstairs

( look at her actions).

Why she does not work is not explained. She was raised to believe that adultery and betrayal is the norm.

We are led to believe that her father was in the dark ( hard to believe people talk these men would be laughing

at him behind his back). OK now she is faithful for several years than she becomes a slut for a man who she says

is a friend of her husband's. Like with her father this guy his laughing behind her husband's back.

He is out all day supporting the family and she is betraying him. Are these the actions of a loving wife?

I think not !

Let's discuss the day she was caught. Did she want to get caught ? She has sex with Jim when her husband

is due any time. Where are the girls ? Do they known ? Do they keep their father in the dark. Like she did ?

Now he walks in on them and they don't stop ? unrealistic. Jim just walks out no discussion ?

No fear that her husband his going to come after him? She continues to have coffee with Jim ! Is she that stupid.

And her husband allows it ? unrealistic.

In real life when one partner commits adultery divorce follows may be not right away. but sooner or later.

In closing if even if some of this is true. Melissa let that man go. Let him find someone that Loves and respects him.

Just my opinion.

Sue

happily married wife and mother for 26 years.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
PRETTY SOON THE LET EM EAT CAKE

is going to be passe. TK U MLJ LV NV

playman64playman64about 12 years ago
I Like it

Melissa,

Good story, I enjoyed reading and cumming along with it.

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
The feel of his cum deep inside

THE CHANGE IN MELISSA ch 1 this was an incredible very hot erotic story .

getting me turn on to wanting more to read . i cant wait to read the next part .

I am sure it going to be even more hot and horny . do keep them cumming.

love the brilliant writing

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Just Started this series: pretty darn good so far

There's a part of me that wants the author to go deeper from the neck up . Then I remember this is a porn site as a few of my fellow commenters have apparently disremembered.

As stroke story material this is quite good but there's a frustrating hint that if the author made a concerted effort - this could be sublime on multiple levels. I'm probably over-thinking this . Still for a first time read on my part : this is ...vaguely promising & well above the average submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Seriously good.

I love 'reluctant' hotwife stories. She knows it's wrong but can't stop herself. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LordSlamdawgg, you just started this story?

And you started with Chapter 1?

Fuck are you ever good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
damn cheating skag!

She should catch aids and die, that's all she deserves for cheating on her "great and loving man", the cheating slut.

papadoc19papadoc19almost 12 years ago

I am glad your post on the Playground led me here...this was an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hello Mellisa

Mellisa, it was a pleasure coming across you in Lit chat and I am so glad I read your profile. I loved the first chapter and look forward to reading the rest soon. I see you are a new author here so a warm welcome also. I can relate to the story but not to being caught by hubby. Hopefully our paths will cross in Lit and we can chat sometime. I could never write my story. No talent. hugs Barbara

MarriedMelissaMarriedMelissaover 11 years agoAuthor
Hi Barb

Barb - did we chat last night? Let me know and send me a private note on the Lit Forum Board. I will send you my email address. You left very nice comments - and as you can see - many do not like my writing style (but they still read every word).

Melissa

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Worthless Wife

The lying wife is very selfish and it is obvious that she does not care about her husband. In this story (unlike most on this site) I don't think she hates her husband, she is just a selfish, uncaring person. The husband needs to get rid of her or find another piece of ass, like maybe one of her sisters. That would be very satisfying if it were me.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Worthless slut

Ok, so I received an email requesting that I read this story, so I went ahead even though the ratings was low . I am disgusted! Here we have a fucking tramp who's obviously bored with her life & instead of finding constructive ways to deal with this she fucks other men. What type of woman would cheat on a man she claims she loves? Cheating on your spouse in your home & in your martial bed is the ultimate disrespect , disrespect for the home you share, disrespect of where you conceived your children, disrespect of your spouse. The husband in this story sounds like a great guy but he's a moron & a wimp, first off he watches as this guy cums in his cheating slut wife, ( I get it some whores are not worth going to jail) but he leaves his own fucking house-- no way! I would've grabbed a bat and went to town on both of these fuckwads ( no whore is worth going to prison) but he takes the gutter slut back... In one paragraph :

We started having coffee a few times a week. Eventually -- I set him up with my friend Amy -- a divorced friend from high school. They went out a few times -- and parted. Amy told me about the sex -- and I was really turned on. I knew Jim -- but not in that way -- I was curious and turned on. But -- a married woman.

WTF?! It's the most dumbest thing I've ever heard!

I'm very married & very in love with my husband, you know what I do when my friends & I are talking about sex & I'm horny ?! I fuck the shit out of my husband! This bitch had no right talking to another man who isn't her husband about sex! That's too intimate, and it always leads to chaos. I feel very sorry for the husband he deserves better. Reading the part regarding the trailer park slut wife's mother makes it clear to me that they were raised as sluts, like mother like daughter(s) the mother was fucking anything walking and this daughter is doing the same. If the husband in this story is so great than why didn't the piece of shit wife talk to her husband regarding her feelings before she fucked some guy in her home? Communication , trust, love, respect & fidelity is crucial to a marriage; remove/destroy any one of these components / recipe all you'd have left is a pile of dog shit & wasted fucking time & years. The slut sounds like she needs therapy not dick, I can't get myself to call her a wife, a wife she is not. How much respect & love would this wife have for her husband when he just takes her back with no consequence & discussion regarding her gutter slut behavior & the lack of respect & total contempt she showed her husband ? I wouldn't respect a man such as this. Love is blind , husband needs to get some glasses; just because you love a person that doesn't mean you allow them to walk all over you. The wife has cheated more than once & I am positive she will again because that's what lying, conniving, selfish gutter sluts do! Now that she knows the wimp husband will take her back when she's caught all she has to do is lie & cry. The husband needs to grow some fucking balls & kick the slut to the curb before he ends up infected with AIDS. What irritated me the most is the dirty cunt lack of concern at catching a disease & passing it along to her husband whom she claim she loves, I don't even think this skank knows the true meaning of love & she damn sure don't know the true meaning of marriage. Sluts have no business getting married this is why divorce rates are so fucking high. The dipshit "wife" likes the attention she gets from men this was painfully obvious, but getting attention from others shouldn't turn you into a tramp. I have a saying : beauty fades, but dumb is forever.. I really did not like this story. I don't think I'm going to waste my time on 5 fucking chapters when I already know, the slut keeps slutting it up & the wimp husband doesn't grow balls...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW !!!!

Why not just divorce ? Melisa does not Love her husband !

tiger46tiger46about 11 years ago
Charmin. ....

doesn't make nearly enough toilet paper to wipe up this piece of smelly crap

Himself128Himself128almost 10 years ago
Well done

I really enjoyed this and a couple of other stories in the series. Thanks and please do more

imready2imready2almost 10 years ago
Awesome

Just loved it, the reality, the sensuality so pleasing! I need to continue reading.

Thank you!

minot2016minot2016over 7 years ago
Nice Job!

Ready to read them all now. Thanks for the story!

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Reprehensible but so well told

You feel like you are listening to one of those girls who had a reputation...and here she is opening up on the subject of LIFE. Can’t be long before the bible thumpers are out after this. Hellfire and damnation await all those who ignore the offer of gods boundless love....something like that. Can’t wait for the next chapter .

jimmaxjimmaxabout 5 years ago
A perfect wife

Melissa, you are the perfect neighbor and the perfect wife. Like so many women, you have been trapped by society's confines. You learned to follow your inner stir and fuck like your body was meant to

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

A married wife. What a concept. Didn't you mean a married whore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

all of the stories in this series are about a whore and her sister cheating with no reprecussions. Just whores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedMelissa@MarriedMelissa
137 Followers
Married 22 years. From Long Island, NY currently living in Miami. I have always been promiscuous- embarrassed when I was young, but now very comfortable being a slut. Please don’t judge me. Yes. That is my butt in the picture (taken in 2016 by an admiring neighbor).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES