All Comments on 'A Game within a Game Ch. 03B'

by doberinca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rob has a strong personalty that can not be submissive.

I do not understand why Cathy was so surprised and got so upset with Rob's put down of the hardcore and extreme S&M. Her machine that she tested Rob with showed that type of S&M disgusted him. She should have known what his reaction about talking about S&M and mistresses would have been and should not have asked the questions if she did not want to know his truthful answers. These women can be so stupid at times in dealing with Rob. They are smart women especially Cathy, but do not think clearly at times. I find that they hear Rob talking but they fail to listen to him. He only likes light S&M and is not really a sub unless it is part of the game and he wants to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I like this story,I love cross dressing in vintage nylons and only being with women.I have the same boundaries as Rob and in no way am I a sissy.Thank God for stories like this that defend us as males.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This whole "Dominate" thing is false

How can you dominate someone if you must first beg him to let you do something to him? It means that HE is the dominate one in the mix, not the others that consider themselves mistresses. They also know that ALL of his outbursts of anger have been because he was mistreated during S/M - so why do they keep trying to beat him? Obviously, they do NOT love him, they just don't want to lose the only fool who sticks around to be tortured. If all they would do is the soft S/M stuff, he would be happy, not lose his temper, and stick around forever. But because they become sexually excited when causing him lots of pain, they keep trying, even though they know what the result will be. Sick bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Over The Top

Slight correction to my previous analysis/conclusion. He/you is not only psychotic, but a seriously disturbed, split-personality, full-blown pathological schizophrenic. He/you need to be locked up in a padded cell, wrapped in straight-jacket 24/7, and heavily-medicated to the point of vapidly empty consciousness. Either that, or put a bullet between your eyes and entomb the cadaver in 15 feet of concrete, then drop it off at the bottom of a lake in a gravel pit. Sick fuck.

llyfrllyfralmost 3 years ago

rob will do stuff with women he loves but has boundries and is not a sub, problem is they seem him as such and are shocked when he is not interested

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoberinca@doberinca
89 Followers
I have been a fetishist all my life - especially slips and petticoats - started at the age of 4 when my mother dressed me in a slip. I developed (probably always present) a hang to cross dressing. Having sex with my wife is never without nylons - both:) Interested in (soft) ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES