All Comments on 'An Accidental Love God Ch. 05'

by RockyMountainErotic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 12 years ago
HE-SLUT!

This guy may rule the world soon. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wasn't as happy with this chapter

Love the story, not this chapter though and for a simple reason. It's already bad enough that Donna, Aleska and him are cheating on their spouses (granted his knows about the situation now so not as bad on his end), but at least that falls under plot armor and the fact he's an incubus and it can't be helped. However I absolutely HATED the fact that you had him whore out Donna and Aleska like that, cock tease sure but not all the way... he could've just as easily used his pheromones to get some other single girls in the bar to help the 2 men out, instead he abused his powers to send 2 happily married women over to the 2 managers like that, something that made me very disappointed with both the main character, this chapter, and you. As I said it's already bad enough he's doing it with them but at least he's an incubus and what's done is done but that was too much. -5 stars for me.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

That’s how you get things done. He should now go into business for himself

4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous