All Comments on 'Used Condoms'

by sourdough999

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
joemac77792064joemac77792064about 12 years ago
Cute Story

Yes, this was a cute but inane story. I have often wondered if this procedure would work.

It reminds me of the old time joke about a couple on lovers' lane who were getting hot and bothered, They didn't have any condoms so the guy went to the car closest to him and asked if he had a spare one. Nope, was the reply but we just finished and you can turn this one inside out and use it. Which the horny couple did.

A couple months later they guy ran into the girlfriend who was mad at him, telling him she was pregnant in spite of the condom. He started laughing and told the girl she got pregnant from a guy who didn't screw her and he got the clap from a girl he didn't screw!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not good

This is not a good story. It's to short with nothing to it also you should check to see if this is even possible. I just found it dumb.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Had to laugh

Had to laugh at your story, it reminded me of when I was a teenager and this girl claimed she got pregnant in the local swimming pool because some guy came in the water.

virago920virago920about 12 years ago
it works

yes this method will work odds are high against it but it even has a label-Turkey baster method

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wicked Story

Real nasty twats. Introduce me please.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Those girls are evil

That's one way to make your college education pay off.

A fun read and an enjoyable one.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
uck

if i was kimmy i would slap my sister anop her from doing that. bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love stories about getting knocked up or unprotected sex while cumming inside.

PeterdensPeterdensover 10 years ago
this would not really work cause...

most condoms have chemicals on the inside on the condom that kills sperm!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Easily one of the lowest, most underhanded plots I've seen. I think it has plausibility. I don't particularly like the plot, but it's unique. That girl is cold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cousin's Cum

My roommate, who is also my cousin, likes to jack off in a condum and, although we don't have a sexual relationship, he likes to leave them where I can find them...on the toilet usually, I would put them on my own cock and jerk myself off when he was gone.

Recently, when I was in an adult toy shop, I purchased a dildo with a suction cup on the bottom. I began stretching his used rubbers over the dildo, on the shower wall and sucking it. At some point, I bite a hole in the end of the condum and suck out all the delicious juice.

I do this with the shower running and usually when he's in the apartment with me. I'm pretty sure he knows what I'm doing since my showers are so long and, quite frankly, pretty noisy as well.

I don't know why he doesn't just come in here and stick his dick in my mouth....waiting and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alright.

I hope this wasn't a true story since that practice IRL is done by women and is a scummy act.. Even if it's a douche one shouldn't do stuff like that to them and his family members who are innocent..anyway... The story wasn't really hot..no..details. Just description like it's some newspaper text describing on what happened on a specific date, no "juicy" details added since it's a newspaper. Work on the details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous